Magnet was right all along: The Movie

>Magnet was right all along: The Movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNDXTa6KNLQ
i.4cdn.org/gif/1489966567455.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Magneto is objectively the most scumbag character in the entire X-Men series and done the most damage to mutant-human relationships so no shit he was right, he wouldn't stop fucking things up for everyone else.

>humans come and murder magneto's family for no reason
>it's his fault

>Nazis murder Magneto's family
>it's all of mankind's fault

Magnet did nothing wrong.

where was magneto in this movie? didn't his meme helmet protect him charles' autism powers?

youtube.com/watch?v=wNDXTa6KNLQ

Is Magnet kino?

>try and destroy mankind multiple times because a fellow mutant tortured you as a child
>THEY WILL NEVER LEARN TO ACCEPT US

Probably dead, who cares, the story was focused on Logan, hell they even nixed a scene where they bring Jean, big plus in my book.

That's not really why.
He agreed with Kevin Bacon, and probably would have teamed up with him to kill all humans.

Unfortunately, bacon killed magnet's mother.

>That's not really why.

yes it is. he was all for rescuing mutants with charles, the human killing stuff came out of nowhere

Uh... Did you miss the hints he kept dropping about how humans will always try to fuck over mutants?
Did you miss the part where he was right, and the humans tried to bomb the beach after they saved the day?

He could have died of old age as far as we know. He'd be in his 90's

Magnet is my favourite X-Men

did Charles really kill all the mutants? they say in the movie he only killed 7 or so people, some of them X-Men, but then what happened to the rest? I doubt Transigen would be able to hunt down all the fucking mutants in the world

>Uh... Did you miss the hints he kept dropping about how humans will always try to fuck over mutants?

that's my point, it all came from him having a shitty childhood. because he was tortured as a kid by kevin bacon he suddenly wants to kill all mutants

>Did you miss the part where he was right, and the humans tried to bomb the beach after they saved the day?

the humans obviously didn't know that, that's why they tried to attack them. and then magneto was going to blow them all up when he could have easily just have stopped the missiles as a gesture of peace which probably would have been enough to inform the humans to that they were on the same team.

Kevin Bacon is the one who taught him to hate humans in the first place.
Bacon wanted to make a weapon out of Magneto and he did.
The only reason Magneto killed Bacon was because Bacon killed his mom.

I don't understand why you're having a hard time with this

i.4cdn.org/gif/1489966567455.webm

I prefer ZVERb

right, so you agree with me: magneto hates humans because as a child he was tortured by a mutant.

Professor X only killed the last of the Xmen during one of his seizures.

Rice said near the end (just before he was shot) that they had surreptitiously put gene therapies in the food & water supply to "cure" mutant from humanity, which is why there were no more new mutants born.

>Magnet

And the nazi that did it was a mutant too

What did they mean by this?

kino

>YOU CANNOT DEFEAT CHARLES
>THE DREAM IS DEAD!!

Yeah, I feel like they fucked up making Kevin Bacon the person who killed Magnet's mother in the camp. Magnet is supposed to be afraid of what humanity will do to mutants because he saw what humans are capable of during the Holocaust, but making a mutant be the primary figure of the holocaust to Magnet just muddies things.

That this movie was going to be as depressing as Schindlers list