Dont go to gym

Dont go to gym
Be Japanese

The Japanese don't go to gym?

sex is exercise of Japanese

lmao

What?

We all know how trustworthy those are

Why are Russian women the only white ones who fuck Asian men?

good post

Or simply
>be Asian
>not autistic
>go to anime convention and talks to weeb qts
>???
Profit

they are red pilled

>Dont go to sex
>Be Japanese
ffgj

Is that why you are all so weak?

Russian women fuck everything period

that's just predatory

Lol

Russian women + korean/japanese men is cute combination.

I like it.

Cuck

how can the others even compete?

How am I a cuck if those women were not engaged in any kind of relationship with me to begin with?

But you chose women associated with your nationality which is probably the only connection you have with women... I mean why did you choose russian in particular?

Russian women will fuck anything. In VK you can even see Russian women married to gypsies and living in slums.

I believe Chernobyl radiation damaged the Russian DNA, that's why they're so weird looking and behave in retarded ways. Before Chernobyl Russians were normal i believe.

Because pictures that were posted above are russian women with asian men.

Besides I think that I think that Russian women and Asian men create a pretty interesting progeny.
Half russian/half asian girls are pretty cute

patrician taste, let the Asians breed to create haafu's to fug.

>>not autistic
>>go to anime convention
pick 1

>Half asian/half asian girls are pretty cute

Russia needs more Chechen blood. Look at this guy, Chechen father, Russian mom.

They may look good but totally fucked up in the head.
They all seem to have Anger issues.
Savages.

Looks French. I agree though, Chechens should breed with Russian women to produce hot non-Muslim women for rich Finnish men to marry.

>tfw don't even get jealous when I see white girls with Asian guys because I usually would smash that boipucci too

>>not autistic
that's the only factor you need to get laid

unfortunately it's the one factor i don't have

If you're an aspie, use that to your advantage and just go sociopath-lite mode.
Works fine for me.

Is that girl spammed on r9k

That is why you fin was born from your mother's pussy

She's half asian, gook

who is spammed in r9k

she's all asian, brit

The girl on the left in OP pic
Was her name Katya?

...'

i checked r9k but she's not there but yes

>you will never have a Katya
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

HAHA, bongs

>>you will never have a Katya
>Why are we here? Just to suffer?
That's a good thing. Russian women here are all insane.

what's wrong with consenting adults hitting on each other?

>2017
>having too much dignity not to exploit a captive audience

finding a weeb qt wanting the Azn D make things much easier either way.
I mean they are likely to be socially awkward anyway, that's how the really cute ones still stay single

Weeb qt dont exsit. If theyre qt, Chad take them.

it feels like taking advantage of people

as soon as girls get out of the age of being jpop fangirls they will go for real men and not your 6 cm asian dicks

The neet ones rarely go out of their own circle, not like they have much chance to be taken outside of their weeb activities.

look at any Anime/ Kpop youtube comment section, how many of them complain about "not having an Asian bf".
Mostly because most FoB Asian kids are autistic AF and don't look anything like the idols
But all it takes is a little bit of know how to fit their bill. Supply and demand, I learned here in glorious freedomland

horses have bigger dicks and they are not even human

i'd rather be an autist than sell myself to their niche perversions

It applys to man but not a woman

"real man" is an excuse for women to be women
don't use it to ruin comradery, you are nothing but woman in man's clothes

Yellow fever is widely accepted and nobody bats an eye. Why should hitting on weeb qt be any different? It's literally the other side of the same coin.

lul wut. Have you been to the anime conventions in NA? Sure there are plenty of whales but you would be blind to not see the qts as well

no, i just can't stomach it

All of weeb women are four eyes and retard.

I meant here

kek

Wow, what a cheap slut

Because they are poor. It's the same reason tons of viet and thai women come to europe.

The money trickled down to Finland :)

sounds like someone inexperienced would say. Just be yourself and stay single then.

In SK? Really? I don't mean the neet ones, but rather the working/ going to school ones with an interest in Asian stuff. Never go full weeb.
I have met plenty of ppl living healthy lives and into Azn stuff simply because it's cool/ rebellious
The famous ones with blog/ vlog are usually too far gone, since they have enough commitment to move to Japan/ Korea.
But there are plenty stuck between normie and full weeb. The ones into a little bit cosplay are usually very good with make up as well

I know right? My ex was really into azn stuff, she did cosplay when she was younger, dress very well and is very good with make up...

I need another girl like that

crazy

Ouch. No need to be so toxic Japan. We like you.