How come a musician makes 170mi dollars a year and a Professor earns so little?

How come a musician makes 170mi dollars a year and a Professor earns so little?

Was capitalism a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

all-creatures.org/articles/an-tpr-pig-of-gods.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She saw a earn able money source and used her personal abilities to get it.
Smarted then those professors ever will be right?
:^)

Smarter....

She's white

because jews
pic related how she earns it

She has a product that lots of people choose to buy. Next.

Maybe if proffesors toured and drew crowds who buy merchandise they'd pull dosh too.

>a Professor earns so little
NOT TRUE AT ALL
they make tons of money and tell their students whitey is evil

>How come a musician makes 170mi dollars a year and a Professor earns so little?

Supply and demand. Also fuck off, this is an 18+ board.

Must be nice to make 170million dollars in a year and be worshiped by Sup Forums

Tay Tay winning at life

and the Professor isn't?

It's because in capitalism, the amount you're paid isn't based on how valuable your skills are but rather how rare your skillset is compared to the demand for it. Since not many people have the talent for being a pop star, and demand is extremely low, wages are stupidly high for someone at the top of the heap.

It's not a perfect system.

Cuz people will pay 100 dollars for concert tix

>You must be 18 years old to post here.

On to something

Taylor writes her own music. That's why she makes a lot more than others.

Academia is all bullshit in the 21st century anyway. Unless you're doing a phD in science or mathematics, you're no more intelligent than an average bloke on the street. Sitting in university lecture halls hammering information into your brain requires intelligence does not.

Because she sells a product that is easily distributed to the entire world's population.
A professor can only teach so many people ina. Classroom.

That being said thanks to the internet professors have the option to give webinars which can reach a massive audience allowing for an "absurd" income.

Wage gap BTFO. :^)

Only idiots go to college, and everyone watches TV. There's your answer.

drugs are also a product. filth should be outlawed and cartels destroyed. the media is a cartel peddling mind-destroying filth.

>the amount you're paid isn't based on how valuable your skills are but rather how rare your skillset is compared to the demand for it
Ummmm these aren't mutually exclusive.
Some rare skills and talents are incredibly valuable whole others are useless.

If you can play a guitar and write music like Jimmy page or Eric Clapton you're gonna be incredibly wealthy.
If you're the only person on earth that can make wicker baskets by hand underwater you aren't exactly going to be rolling in dough

I wonder if she would borrow me 100k

>Spewing a regurgitated Marxist garbsge viewpoint that you've never had to test by participating in the real world because of your cozy tenure

>more valuable than being a top-tier Aryan waifu that makes kike womanlets jealous and promotes white marriage

Though tbhfam, professors' salaries should be dependent on their field. I've never not had a based econ or physics professor.

She really is a robot. She can only have success in the initial parts of the relationship and can't understand why she keeps fucking it all up.

I bet she's borderline burgers. Despite this. How fucking bad could it be? Just stick with her. She needs your love even if she can't figure out how to give it back.

Explain this please

Taylor Swift is sitting in her dads' mansion
>DAADD!!!1 I WANNA BE FAMOOOS!
>Ok. I'll contact a record label and we'll use my practially unlimited pool of money to advertise your music and force your face in to the public eye

End.

Dam I wish I could make 170mil in a year....

She also can't seem to keep her hands off black guys. Also:

>greeburg

she posted somewhere about it along the lines of
this is warm
I hate everyone here
why are we standing outside lets go inside
I wonder what would happen if i touch it
fire burn

nice meme

Professors are a dime a dozen and for the most part hacks. Next question.

I just explained it She's a high functioning autist and that is why she can't break out of the initial honeymoon phase of relationships. But she does need love. Some guy needs to stick it out with her. She's a good soul.

the irony is liberals think this is fine.... but if a bank CEO with 200k employees made this....

>t. every famous person under the age of 30.

just want to worship her feet

professors doesn't have hundreds of millions of customers?

Do this to her:
all-creatures.org/articles/an-tpr-pig-of-gods.html

But instead of slitting her throat at the end, just pump her full of fertility drugs and drop her in the middle of a rapefugee camp.

Pottery just piss.

who the fuck buys her music

Meanwhile Korean popstars earn a penny from every album sold and have to live in filthy dorms. Makes me sick.

Are you an LEA? I don't know why else you'd support prohibition.
Hot things are hot.

Take your fetish back to /r9k/

She makes 170 mil because that is the amount of wealth she generates.

me

I want to adopt Yeri.

Dude they blow it all on plastic surgery that stuff isn't cheap

Musicians and actors are all narcissistic manchildren, and she only dates other musician and actors.

99% of people who know her haven't heard a single song or thing she done. People aren't even interested, we are dealing here with extreme form of shilling on the same level as light prostitution aka modeling.

>retards don't understand basic economics
wow nigger.

there's just one taylor swiff in the world.
there's millions of teachers.

what happens when anyone can be a teacher, what happens to their wages?

what happens to jobs that can't be done by average retarded normies?
what happens to STEM jobs?

>but math is hard
there's less offer than what companies can easily get (an experienced engineer).

>but economics is too hard
kys dumb liberals.

>Some guy needs to stick it out with her.
She lives off the breakup. Immediately after that last guy she dated, a few days later she was on Tom Hiddleston's cock. She is always made out to be the victim in every breakup, then co-writes a song and makes millions. She has some issues and needs therapy, not another dick to jump on.
I'm not sure why this site worships her, she's a slutty giraffe

Cloning is here? What a time

She got famous because she broke into country and they love white lolis that write heartwarming songs. Now she can just be a popstar because she's well known.

btw her house wasn't even that nice and her dad really wasn't that rich. t. went to elementary school with her

what the fuck does a professor do? sit down and repeat bullshit from a book, maybe do a little "research" on the side that no one except his closed circle of Highly Esteemedâ„¢ Researchers will ever know about? ahahahah

scientists and professors are slaves to grants. FUCK academia. it's only good as far as products it provides to the market. STEM is a meme.

no, being a comedian is infinitely better. convince a bunch of retards to pay $10 for your shitty album, give you good goy adbux on kiketube and so on. you don't have to be even moderately popular.

She co-writes nearly all of her songs nowadays. Most of the work is done by rich producers, who know that the general public are retards who'll pretend to like anything if it gets them likes on social media. Fuck this world.

But, the wage gap disproves that!

>I wonder if she would borrow me 100k
>borrow me

Its lend. Next time say "lend me".

she can be a popstar because shake it off and blank space are cool af

She reminds me of my cat. That's probably why people like her.

>Professor makes $2-3000 off each student a year for 4 years
>Taylor Shits makes $1 off each of her fans a year or so WHILE having to pay to do her own advertising and shit

Economy of scale. Professor will teach his mindset to a couple of dozen students in most cases unless he's a real deal nigga. Taylor Swift is one of the most popular musicians on the planet.

Plus I dont believe that article for a second. Justin Bieber still pulls in the largest crowds and albums.

what the fuck does a Sup Forumslack do? sit down and repeat bullshit from a book, maybe do a little "research" on the side that no one except his closed circle of Highly Esteemedâ„¢ Alt-Righters will ever know about? ahahahah

Sup Forumslacks and natsocs are slaves to infographs. FUCK alt-right. it's only good as far as products it provides to the market. DANK is a meme.

no, being a comedian is infinitely better. convince a bunch of retards to pay $10 for your shitty album, give you good goy adbux on kiketube and so on. you don't have to be even moderately popular.

I support prohibitions because supporting commerce that funnels money into the pockets of scumbags is a bad way to structure a heirarcy in society. if you hate american oligarchs, imagine how bad a drug oligarch would be.

get a clue idiot.

koreans spend less money on cds. our music industry is global, and funded mostly by welfare. no one in our country would spend so much on music if they didn't get housing and food subsidies.

Markets tend towards vacuum.
She filled a vacuum in the industry and was compensated proportionately to the demand.

Professors don't earn a little. It's nothing compared to elite celebrities but professors are well off.

Justin bieber best album sold 4mi copies worldwide

Taylor has 5 albums with at least 5mi copies sold

1989 has sold 10mi

Justin bieber tours are not even close to Taylor, Katy perry, Madonna, Beyonce tours

1. She makes money because people BUY her music and GO to her concerts. It wouldn't matter how much music you write if people PIRATE your shit. Fortunately for Tay tay the only people that buy music happen to be her target demographic- white pre teen girls.

2. She makes extensive use of ghostwriters, as do all pop stars reliant on their female looks.

She makes money because she appeals to white pre-teen girls. Most of her money still comes from touring, not royalties.

It helps that she doesn't have her music on the technocratic bullshit spotify where employees get 6 figure salaries while artists make pennies.

I borrow from him, he lend for me?

me 2fam

Probably true in the case of Russia since most of you are either shitfaced, or dead from krokodil.

She doesn't go around kissing and telling. She tries to dress much more modest than other pop stars. It's likely she only gets positive reinforcement from the initial physical parts of the relationship. She's trying dude. She doesn't break up with people she gets broken up with over and over and over.

Even if you're a superstar rejection fucking sucks man.

>Taylor Swift
>makes a product which millions consume

>a professor
>provides a service for a select few

Hmm, I wonder what the deal is.

you're actually right though. I know you were trying hard to be a pretentious little shit, but you just spouted the truth. Sup Forumstards are fucking idiots. Comedians are infinitely better than them, and professors too. slaves to the fucking grants and infographs.

>a few days later she was on Tom Hiddleston's cock.

They leave her because she doesn't put out enough.

she's a lesbian, the romances are for publicity 100%.
Before it became too obvious she was with Karlie Floss or whatever her name is.

>170mi dollars a year

sure is this after taxes,lawyers and record lable?

>hes so TALL and handsome as HELL

She is such a talented songwriter, definitely deserves it.

Justin Beiber generally plays arenas. Taylor Swift generally plays stadiums. Huge fucking difference. Taylor Swift also sells more albums than him

At least it's our grill TayTa

ice cube provided a product to millions of niggers teling them to rape white women and kill cops. does he deserve his money?

fuck mass media. kill all of the celebrities. we don't need mass media. ban it like china. make television so awful that people willingly stop watching it and turn to other pursuits.

She looks like a goddess

and I'm married

I can't comprehend your shitty sentences and grammar

>being worshipped by a bunch of unemployed virgins on a Sri Lankan knitting board
I don't think she'd approve familia

Hello Taylor. We know you are here

Profs are making plenty of dosh off of me even 8 years after I graduated and not getting the salary I was sold for my shitty degree. College was the mistake.

this song is great tho, cherrypicking sentences is dumb

>super rich lives
it's all publicity 100%
they don't have real lives dumbasses.

they're slaves to their jew luciferian masters.

many of them end up dead after they're not usefull.

When will this sexism against male artists end they only earn 50m

>it's the media's fault people do things
>there is no personal agency
Shit, man, you're showing yourself to be more stupid by the post.

>pretentious little shit
>not a patronizing big shit

I'm offendered if misgendered, you turd. Anyway, I was just pointing out the irony of that post.

Taysway deserves every bit of her wealth and fame.

why does a white singer make more than black singers

that's racist as hell

all singers should be paid the same but singers of color should be paid more

It's sad when you think Taylor Swift is a beauty queen, i could easily pull better looking women from any class i gone to school with. She's skinny and white, which isn't anything special here, she dated 2 Jews, which makes her low quality and besides that had 20 other boyfriends. She totally lost appeal.

Leaf post.... best post? What is this madness

>song writer

are you sure about that

He made something that millions of people were willing to pay for. Whether or not you think he deserves it doesn't matter.

>She doesn't go around kissing and telling.
She writes entire songs about it and profits off of it.

SHE IS USING HER FAME TO RIDE THE HIGH STATUS MALE CAROUSEL

Sup Forums is worshiping the wrong one.

actually no woman is worthy a ship.

Taylor swift is the only female singer making millions that doesnt wear a KABBALAH bracelet

That's still $100 million a year at minimum.

She TayTay rakes in dough.

Money can't buy you love and even if you could, the more money you have the harder it is to find where they sell it....

She is legitimately retarded. That video of her trying to use chopsticks made me want to kill myself.

She's still innocent. There's nothing wrong with having boyfriends, and some jews are intelligent people. It doesn't devalue her like dating a nigger would.