/our emperor/

/our emperor/

That's racist

>Implying

I'll believe it when I see it.

Nope. /our emperor/

That's normal and expected desu. What strikes me as hilarious is that lepen suggested exactly that and was treated as hitler in a dress

Gypsies count as illegal?

That's not true. The issue with Le Pen is that she literally is Hitler in a dress, but it has nothing to do with her actual policy.
The migration policy of the national front was obviously a pretext to attack her, but a lot of people actually agree with it.

I'm happy if Macron apply this policy, and prevent us from having all the craziness of Le Pen in power.

As much as I hope for France they really do this, it is not gonna happen.
We got the same problems. When ever you try to kick someone out...
>they have no papers, home states don't want their human trash back and does not give them new papers
>they suddenly get ill
>they run amok in the plane they are getting deported with and the captain kicks them out
>...

Pretty sure it will be the same over there, sadly.

>immigrants go out!

t. literally invaded and genocided an entire continent for no reason

Savior of Europe

If no one can keep them, just put in a concentration camp and find a solution. A final solution...

Also, ship them for the first nation that call you racist for doing it. Not your problem anymore!

>The issue with Le Pen is that she literally is Hitler in a dress
are the French really this gullible?

>we should allow immigrants to come and kill us all because we did it once.
No one is that stupid.

>Coming illegally is a crime

apparently you are

It never happened. What we did was to force them to live in peace instead of the constant ethnic cleansing they do in Africa.

We SAVED them from genocides. Do not forget that point.

Indians lost the right for the land at the moment when they did not put a fight for it.
They could have united to fight the Europeans, but prefer just be culturally enriched. Now they are less than 1% of the population. Thats right, there is more japanese in brazil than pure natives.

Wait what who the fuck did we genocide a continent ? We didn't we aren't Brits, in fact France allied the natives against Brits the call it the French and Indian war
And anyways is right

Back to teenager.

PING PONG CHING CHINK.

you have to go back

>/our god/
ftfy

what the fuck are you on

The story of Indians in the Americas is an historical example of the consequences of unbrided immigration.

>genocided
dumb moor poster

Putting them in camps should have been the way to deal with this immigration crisis in the first place.
>build tent camps with huge fences around right at the border
>welcome anyone that comes (I mean war really sucks) - and put the right in to there
>nothing but basic medical service, food, water (maybe education for the kids)
>tell them (and tell anyone in the middle east/north africa) they have no chance of staying here, they are refugees, not immigrants
>watch how the number of refugees drops to about 0 after a week

But no, Merkel had to invite half the world to live with us...

History. Just take a look at the number of African.
They killed each other until European came and made them stop. Now, we have hundred of millions of them.

We do have this kind of camps, near the warzones. War refugees are here.

I say we take all the fucking illegals we have in the country and ship them to the camp

8 more years, nazi cuck.

>let me tell you about your country

>deport undocumented
How the fuck is he going to deport anyone if they're undocumented ie. noone knows from which shithole they came from and where to deport them?

Enjoy your false promises Sup Forumseddit.

Europe complain about how right wings talk about Muslims in Europe. But we really invade Brazil, take their womans and murder the males. Like the refugees going to Europe, the settlers where mostly males and would not give up in getting a girl (i really should talk in the plural here).

Boy... They are not wrong in fear for their country.

yes

No. Should have donated 1/4 of the money spend in refugees to countries like Jordan who actually do a great job taking care of the refugees.
A single refugee cost to Sweden the same that Jordan spend on 30 families back in their refugee camps.

Everyone has them there. Even countries we praise for their great effort in helping hte refugees like T*rkey or Jordan deal with them this way, just we retards have to be better than anyone else and truely welcome them...

You're the one gullible.
It's easier to think all french people are dumb by reading two or three threads on Sup Forums and one article on RT rather than entering the complexity of the topic.
I'm not all for immigration, it's the opposite actually, but trust me Le Pen is evil.

That would be a second step. First of all you have to show them that it makes no sense for them to even try to travel around half the world hoping for a better life somewhere else.

We just send them all to Algeria
Here, problem solved
I don't care if not a single one of them is Algerian, they should all just get sent to Algeria regardless

Yes, yes. If they got deported in the first wave. There will be no more immigration waves...

Also, since the Syria government control most of Syria now, and the war is almost over. When do merkel plan to send them back?

They will just put them on shitty boats and send them back.
If it would be that easy I would say lets just send them all to the UK and use that island as Australia uses its neighbours...

>the world could have been so different

>Europe
>In Brazil
Fucking Sweden was involved too, or was it just ONE country that sent ONE thousand guys?

Lol, all of those who happen to get sent come back. Only force can keep them out, and the whole of France should be cleaned at the same time.
Kicking a meaningless portion of foreigners makes no difference.

>"god emperor" trump refuses to deport illegal immigrants
>"jewish shill" macron does it instead
Sup Forums BTFO

Never. Not even kidding.
Assad is the pure evil, so you can't send anyone back there as long as he is in control.
Also the next time anyone will even speak about this is in 4 years, we just had our election. Untill then most of them probably joind some immigrant football club or what ever (read: they are well integrated) and can stay here.

cringy
He should've killed queen instead and become an emperor

Yeah I'm sure Algerian government will be delighted to hear about that sweet development of international relations with France.

Fuck Sup Forumsturds are dumb.
Macron's just spitting on your head and you dumb fucks think it's raining.

What do you mean?

>If it would be that easy I would say lets just send them all to the UK and use that island as Australia uses its neighbours...

Brits all have quite a surprise when we'll stop doing their border police at Calais.

"-I want my money back"
"-Here's the change"

>pic
everyone knows Old Testament is just jewish fairytales.

If only he'd reopen the penal colony of Cayenne

Macron will build a giant fishing net in the middle of the mediterranean
And he'll make Italy pay for it since guarding the mediterranean is supposed to be their job

Increasing the population of Germany was the plan of Merkel from day 1, Hans.

Just bribe the Algerian government to "take care" of them.
Not your problem anymore.

It's almost like the bible is a mere compilation of sacred text like the vedas and people obsessed with sola Scriptura are retards.

And without the EU, no one would stop them from shipping them back home.

The guy we paid 2 billions a year to deal with the issue is dead.

We'll pull the plug on their dictator who has spent like most of the last 20 years on life support in French hospitals, FOR FREE

Why only the criminal ones?

>thinking anyone could kill queen

Not sure about that. I mean she is fucking stupid, but I hope not that stupid.
While we got an problem with our ageing population and need people to pay our retirement money, nobody can be retarded enough to think that a bunch of unskilled sheep herders from a cuntry that is 500 years back in development would help that system in any way...

Yes, Gaddafi was the protector of the Mediterranean.
HE DID NOTHING WRONG!

Well it's the official party line yes. But obviously they are useless, it's a foreign plot to undermine EU since our governments are run by corrupt judeo-american traitors.

>"im christian but i can just ignore the old testament"
ha ha
HA HA HA
ha ha ha
no

because legal immigrants who work honestly and don't commit crimes and pay their taxes are assets
illegal boat aliens are a burden to be thrown out

I don't think they will accept pay hight taxes to Germans retire. Soon they became a political force (which they will), they will cut out the German retirement.
Now, with a shitload of welfare refugees, any subsidize to increase German population in the natural way will be sucked by them.

It's really sad look at European history. For 3000 years you guys fought for a piece of land that is smaller than 1/4 of my country, and now the nation that have a baby boom will rule Europe peacefully for ever. Still, no one sens to care.

Pretty damn sure their party programm does not say "Make Deutschland Groß again!".
What it does say is we need skilled workforce - which the refugees are obviously not.

>undocumented
>work honestly and pay their taxes

Wat?

did you read my post you fucking retard
I said legal, that means documented

illegals also cause problems for legal immigrants by breakdown social trust

Did you read the other anons post?

We have much more than Germany and have had them like 10 times as long, no they aren't even remotely a political force
They don't bother voting and they don't pay many taxes anyways since they are mostly too poor to get taxed heavily
They can't get political really, you have to understand this all doesn't happen in a vacuum, the country already has rulers, and they are jewish, and despite the appearances of laxism they actually rule Europe with an iron hand
And so far arabs aren't at all any more successful at taking the power from jews than white people are
In fact at least white people succeeded at it once, unlike arabs

I would not underestimate them.

Of course, they are an issue regardless and must be dealt with. But i would not overestimate them either, the alarmism is a trap for the right to fall back to the system and to Macron, or to other forms of controlled opposition.
And in general the alarmism i mean honestly idk how you can look at the right today and think the hysteria some people have is good, or that it will convince anyone, it just makes us look bad. Nationalists need to calm down and stop screaming.

Why is my country so fucking against this!!!!!!!!!??????

Is Macron /our guy/?

What does your politicians say?

You jealous?

And then you can read Pauls letters to the mission in Gallata.

Stop taking wild interpretation of the bible. Learn it yourself insteed of talking shit.

Is the 350 million coming in yet

It's just a drop on the hot stone but at least a start.
Nice to see Macron doing it.
Merkel will copy anything he does because he is into older women and french.

"Mon pouvoir croît à chaque instant."

All migration waves are for the purpose of increasing population.
You are the stupid one.

>Soon they became a political force (which they will
No, that's the one great thing about Islam, they are not allowed to vote under no circumstances, even though many Imams says they are. God fearing Muslims do not vote in a democratic election.

Because trying to do it with all illegals would be unmanageable, its better to do it via smaller measures.

there was more in fighting in europe than in fighting in north africa tho

No
He looks sympathetic fucking muslims over for once but really that's because he's just here to fuck everyone, white or shitskin it doesn't matter everybody's gonna get fucked in the ass
With gravel until it bleeds

Just watch, here this is the transition from nation state of France to globalized federation of Europe. Yes it is authoritarian, and no it is not automatically a good thing.

I'm curious too, what do foreign media say about him ? Here in the media he is literally pictured like jesus reborn

/jupiter/

Not nessesarily bad or immoral but the war has been going for 6 years, and still no end in sight, sooner or later you will have to make a choice regarding everyone in the camps, either grant them citizenship or send them back, because keeping them in camps for 6+ years is pretty fucked up

What does this mean?

What specifically are you asking about?

>Just watch, here this is the transition from nation state of France to globalized federation of Europe
stupid melenchonist

He is kinda pictured like the Leader of Europe and the long awaited saviour of Europe.

>implying it's not true

>Assad is the pure evil
Alas, krauts have been forced to become vassals of jews once again.

At least the French are pragmatic.

Looks like Macron is desperate to follow in Trump footsteps. Why?

>everyone said macron was a cuck
>turns out he is actually doing his best to save france
It's no wonder the french started to dislike him, they are after all cucks who though they voted for one of their own.

I dn't know why they remove the north African dictators in the first place. The political void clearly would create warlords and immigration.

How clueless you are.