strawpoll.me/10724409
strawpoll.me/10724420
youtube.com/watch?v=xKX-QtEo2fI
theepochtimes.com/n3/358139-5-mysterious-ruins-that-predate-known-civilization/
strawpoll.me/10724554
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't even describe the same thing

Evolution.

Evolution because I wasn't dropped as a child.

Evolution, and also wow

Evolution, because it's fact, not a theory. You are free to do whatever you like though

>evolution
>belief
lol
rused magnificently

>implying evolution is religion
>implying you have to believe in evolution
fuck man... get some help

Evolution is the method by which god developed man.

Creationists are tards who misinterpret theological discussion surrounding the bible, not even the bible itself. It all stems from some faggot Bishop adding all ages presented in the bible by lineage, and he came to 6000. Not accounting that none essential details would be left out of the book of the lord.

Basically, creationism is heresy, science cannot be wrong as it explores the universe to determine how god created everything.

God created humans by using evolution

Creationism is wrong because some guy added some numbers together. Flawless logic.

>evolution is a belief

>hypothesis without evidence is fact.
good going dutchfag.
I guess blacks are kept down by the white man aswell
and
2.3 billion native americans were killed by blankets?

Hey, human carbon dioxide emissions is making the globe warmer?

Jet fuel CAN melt steel beams

get off my Sup Forums or provide evidence

>Believe
>Not accepting the evidence given until proven false through experimentation

Lemme guess, your first bait hook?

Creationism is wrong because it is based on a theological misinterpretation. The source of the figure 6000 years creationists always give was that dumb bishop.

Beside the snake, no animals are ever mentioned in Genesis. Adam and Eve need neither have been homo sapiens or even humans as we know them. There are many subspecies of man, that we know for sure. Clearly, this must have been God's will.
We can therefore not say evolution is necessarily wrong.

And creationism denies the most logical conclusions one can take from the evidence. And god gave us free will and logic. Therefore we should follow the most logical choice, based on our (god given) senses.

People who base their world view on beliefs assume that others also do

>zoologi has anything to do with actually understanding biology

if the same standards were applied to binary code, all computer programs could be percieved to have been created through "evolcoding", look at this map of the different lines of codes and languages, it's all based on each other, so it must have evolved through "code mutecodings"!
pls buy my book
t. Richard Dawkins

millenial asses.

I'm an old Earth creationist. Your argument is flawed, as I care nothing for those numbers.

Adam was given power to name the animals. What, you want there should be a comprehensive taxonomical list in Genesis?

How pseudo-atheists justify pic related?
You tell me to coexist with you, but then you mock the Jesus fish...
Nah, I'll pass. I can't coexist with you.

Both. :^)

t. Catholic

>Some Somalian in Sweden is getting cocky about his belief that animals were created by magic

The image shows how all living creatures are related. Have you ever seen a dog or corn before? Evolution is real and we use and have used it to create new organisms.

Educate yourself cuck.

both

>time is linear
6000 years ago could be 4.5 billion "years" ago...

so new...

Evolution, although that is a process that was possibly created. Basically whatever created reality also created evolution.

>if the same standards were applied to binary code, all computer programs could be percieved to have been created through "evolcoding",

It sort of is, most of the code is copy pasted and then adapted.

>so new

Right? Everyone knows time is a 4 dimensional cube

>Adam was given power to name the animals
try to understand what metaphor is this, you need to do it yourself.

Sup Forums is a race realist board, so of course evolution. Only deluded dems are the real racists fundies believe in creationism.

>metaphor

Found the modernist

Evolution.

no, it shows how animals share commonalities, taxogonomy holds no proofs what so ever, you obvious chose to believe that it does, as do you believe I'm somehow somali, even though somalis are like number 15-20 on the lists of "minorities" in sweden, if you had said Iraqi, Irani or Finnish, you would have been closer, but you seem to believe your beliefs to be "truth" and "fact" so, keep having giggles at summer, fag ;^)

Others have jobs and are tierd at night, getting somewhat distraught by teen immaturities

They aren't mutually exclusive, you can believe that god created the first life to evolve.

I still don't see how evolution contradicts someone's faith in God, they can quite easily co-exist as ideas.
For christ's sake evolutionary theory is used in selective breeding programs for plants/animals and in predicting bacteria immunity to antibiotics; when science is used to empower it for all intents and purposes is airtight on a human level.

What's your argument for this faggot?

>Have you ever seen a dog or corn before? Evolution is real and we use and have used it to create new organisms.

>you want there should be a comprehensive taxonomical list in Genesis?
If god wanted us to know, he would have told us. Clearly, he trusted us to use our reason.

>old earth creationist
I dont roll with you yankee heretics lingo, and your mormonism. What is an old earth creationist?

Time doesnt even exist and is merely a chronological ordening inside people's heads. It's all about sequences of events and how they relate to each other. We just construct narratives out of them and call it "time".

t. Einstein

I am agnostic, just tired of this reddit-tier theology

I see lots of fish and have never seen a fish with feet. Evolution is crap!

You're talking about microevolution. Macroevolution is a completely different thing, and what most people refer to when they say evolution.

Do people who believe in evolution really comprehend the magnitude of what they are saying?

According to evolution mankind is nothing more than animals existing in an amoral universe.

Isn't that kind of a... depressing viewpoint to hold? Is that really how evolutionists see the world?

This.

/thread.

When will you learn that science sticks to the how and religion/philosophy gives you the why.

Wow, lets drop some opinion because its sad.Like people being non-equal or equality being false concept because it hurts our feelings.Lets attend liberal party tomorrow, user ? :)

evolution has evidence backing it, and millions of people trying to disprove it every day and failing miserably

creationism has a small child sitting in a corner covering his ears screaming:

>LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU! DINOSAURS GOT ALONG WITH HUMANS! JESUS RODE A T REX!!!

from what I've realized is that time is an illusion, like currents in the ocean, it's movement of water, not a thing, time is movement in three dimensions, we are just stuck in 3d, cause of the faults of our higher selves.
Even Cubes doesn't exist, neither do you.
The entire dimension of 3 is a creation, just like everything we have created in out virtual dimension, I'm not saying it doesn't effect the whole, just that it's not really there.
So don't be foolish thinking your glimmer of an existence isn't recorded and doesn't have repurcussions

My favourite.

>agnostic

Opinion trashed. Make a decision, fence-sitter.

>If god wanted us to know, he would have told us. Clearly, he trusted us to use our reason.

Or maybe the literal names of animals have no bearing on salvation history, the story of creation, etc. Imagine if every author followed your rules.
>"Down the road lived a man, his name was Jim. He had dogs whose names were Spot, Fido, Ralph, Augustus, Fido, Jim Jr, and Spot 2. He also had cats, whose names were..."

>I dont roll with you yankee heretics lingo, and your mormonism. What is an old earth creationist?

A creationist who does not believe in the 6000 year malarkey thrown about by the idiots.

Why are atheists so autistic and get triggered when they hear others have different opinions? I mean, isn't it hypocritical of them to try and fight so hard against people who simply believe in different things?

Jesus Christ Sweden. get it together. It's no wonder you're getting ficki ficki'd.

>Isn't that kind of a... depressing viewpoint to hold?
Yes. I'm not going to lie; I wish there were some kind of greater (supernatural) meaning to life, but there really doesn't seem to be.
I'm not going to pick some random religion to believe in because the (closest thing I know of to the) truth is depressing, though.

by chance or by creators?
Either you missed my point or you are stating the obvious, I'm not sure.

Please don't start these threads....

He's clearly trolling. Either that or he actually is a

My answer to you user is to have stronger faith, even if we are biologically animal, we are still distinct mentally and God has a plan for all his creatures.

>BETTER POLL

strawpoll.me/10724409
>strawpoll.me/10724409
strawpoll.me/10724409

I voted creation because it wasn't defined.

I've seen fedoras use creationism to mean everything from 'young earth creationism' to 'the belief that God created the universe.'

But I see no reason why God couldn't have created the world by virtue of evolutionary processes.

>Intelligent design and Creationism
>Two different things
Really nigga?

>BETTER POLL
BETTER POLL

strawpoll.me/10724420
>strawpoll.me/10724420
>strawpoll.me/10724420
strawpoll.me/10724420

Oh god, this has to be trolling

>strawpoll.me/10724409
>No Theistic evolution

Both.

Creationism is more than hypothetically possible.

We'll prove humans can create synthetic life and genomes before we can prove life can spontaneously generate.

We'll design artificial bacteria before we find proteins assembling in a nebula.

Okay, so you believe in the science of geology, showing the earth is at least 4.5 billion years old.
But biology, you do not? You believe god made the animals and man as they are today, without changes?

Come now. How do you explain fossils? How do you explain the dodo, or the many other species that die off every day? If there was no replacement, would the earth not be barren? Would god not have accounted for that?
Take the Dodo. God gave us free will, but he is also all knowing. So he knew we could do things like exterminate species, and perhaps even exterminate all life (see: nukes). He would have taken steps to preserve his creation.

If human intelligence can design life from scratch then why can't an alien intelligence?

Intelligent design is theistic evolution

>Do people who believe in evolution really comprehend the magnitude of what they are saying?

The magnitude isnt so big when it happen over 3 billion years

>According to evolution mankind is nothing more than animals existing in an amoral universe.

true

>Isn't that kind of a... depressing viewpoint to hold?

how so? you find it a better viewpoint that if you do something to piss off someone you never knew that you get to go to a place where you will be torn apart forever in agony and in fire?

oh yes, thats MUCH better.

> Make a decision, fence-sitter
When in math you don't have enough information, the correct answer is ''not enough information''.
In my opinion, human is not perfection, and people are not yet advanced enough to decide and to be competent on such topic.Thus, being agnostic is the logical thing.Its not like I am pussy, I am really man of algoritmic view of logic and this is where it brought me.We are not advanced enough, we are not smart enough, we don't have enough knowledge on this topic and if evolution is real it is possible we will never be able to breach the level of development needed to understand the universe, we are currently not even able to describe this level.Yup, I am just a scared schoolboy that wants to be edgy, go on.

both are wrong
we are all aliens' rape babies

Evolution is not a matter of belief tho.

Can you give me a good reason why I can't believe that God exists, but is non-interfering?

Yes it is
Just because it is a belief widely held by the scientific community does not mean it is still a belief

Wait. Shit. That's deistic.
Sorry user

Where was this option?
Hits the nail right on the head.

use commas, kid, or you come off as a retarded mongrel.
>not an argument.
Look into rhetorics, it's in the sticky, newfag.

I'm a dirty kike globalist who still get quoted by eurotrash faggot goyim.
t. Albert Einstein

Do you have any original thought, or is that also randomly mutated?

the massive influx of immigrants are mostly supported by people who would agree with you whole heartedly on subjects of evolution, you are agreeing with the ficki ficki... Enabling it even.

Just because I'm pointing to the created illusion we live in, doesn't mean I think we should lesser our existence with stupid acts of feigned kindness.
You sir, should get a grip, maybe realize some pent up thought creativity and stop listening to the informational jew, best goy.

Well I can't argue with that wording.

Creationism because you can't get reason or morality from natural selection
youtube.com/watch?v=xKX-QtEo2fI

>Okay, so you believe in the science of geology, showing the earth is at least 4.5 billion years old.

No, it does not take into account the flood. I am an old Earth creationist simply because we see ruins from human civilizations that are older than 6000 years.

>But biology, you do not? You believe god made the animals and man as they are today, without changes?

Clearly not. There were no poodles, mastiffs, etc. at creation. It is macroevolution that is bullshit.

>Come now. How do you explain fossils?

We've been around for a long, long time?

>How do you explain the dodo, or the many other species that die off every day? If there was no replacement, would the earth not be barren?

We came back from the flood, we'll be fine.

>basing your entire life on 1's and 0's

Lol admit you have nothing you fuckin loser.

>You sir, should get a grip, maybe realize some pent up thought creativity and stop listening to the informational jew, best goy.

I haven't watched TV or listened to the radio in years.

>we are all aliens' rape babies
>Swedish flag
Chuckle chuckle.

>Basing opinion on "Muh Feels"
>Instead of mathematics reasoning

>religion is solely based on feeling

Someone has never read Aquinas.

>No, it does not take into account the flood. I am an old Earth creationist simply because we see ruins from human civilizations that are older than 6000 years.

nomads dont leave much in the way of ruins

but there are arrowheads that are older than 6k years

>Clearly not. There were no poodles, mastiffs, etc. at creation. It is macroevolution that is bullshit.

things change overtime. WE changed overtime. We have vestigial organs and appendages. We have non functioning tail bones, the apprendix which allowed us to eat grass/leaves that is now useless.

liberals think that evolution stopped 50,000 years ago

it's liberal creationism.

It might have some logic in it religion does
But most christcucks I've seen only go on feeling

>And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

there wasn't really a "design" per se. life was willed into existence and then did it's own thing.

for the lesser mind a master seems like a troll, Gusten. Danish people tend to be spanked at an early age stemming emotional and intellectual growth, I have no problem being doubted by you. I pity you and your people.

I'm a nordic man, I can trace my linage back to the first written records of this land and originally hail from the area now called Westrogothia.
Your pity attempts at provoking anger with grade school memetics does nothing but amuse me while I drink todays only coffinated jew, before I fall asleep next to my fennoswedish wife and aspiring Lord of etenity son.

My life is epic
your life is tragic

>macroevolution

Opinion discarded.

Macroevolution is actually speciation and without it, corn and many plants you eat would not even fucking exist.

Read a book besides the bible fuckass.

>nomads dont leave much in the way of ruins
>
>but there are arrowheads that are older than 6k years

theepochtimes.com/n3/358139-5-mysterious-ruins-that-predate-known-civilization/

>things change overtime.

Dogs don't become fish, user. That's just silly.

Yeah, I grew up around protestants, too.

cdesign proponentsists are obviously very different

>Read a book besides the bible fuckass.

Okay.

>on the evolution of corn, goys
>dr shekelsmell

fug :DDD

so to be human in evolution... always turn right

?
Elaborate.

Just because he's a kike, doesnt means he was wrong. I mean, are you going to argue nukes dont exist?

>eurotrash
Shouldnt have used that term, now we know you arent a fucking swede for sure. Shoo, shoo goyim.

So you do in fact believe mankind and dinosaurs lived alongside one another? Even accounting for things like measuring the oxygen level in the ice caps and geological layers, which show our current bodies could not have handled that?

I'm sticking with my position that creationism is retarded. Most evidence backs evolution, that evidence is deduced through logic and reason, and God gave mankind logic and reason. And he is a benevolent God, so he would not lead us to false conclusions. For more on that one, just think back to Descartes. A benevolent god would not condemn you to the uncertainty of mistrusting your senses.

If mankind is capable of exterminating the earth with nukes and biological weapons, then God knows this. And God would take precautions. And I believe evolution is that process.

what

>being a dirty papist/mormon
Go be a heretic who adores false idols somewhere else, you and your refugee loving pope.

>but muh graven icons arent golden bulls!
Sure they're not, heretic.

SOLA SCRIPTURA, KEKBOY!

The world needs to know
strawpoll.me/10724554

you're just making up realities to soothe the pain of a life unlived, it's clearly visible and quite frankly somewhat disturbing.
Atleast greentext the part which makes you jump to the assumption.
You come off as a migrant, a half breed or and inbred yourself. But how am I to know, you could be a dog. No shame though, maybe this lashing out are signs of your mental barriers collapsing? Lets be hopeful for that prospect.

those are the propagandizing jew, but good to know I guess, maybe stop listening to the echoes of a traumatic childhood?
There is a voice deep within you that doesn't stand of the abuse you have endured, listen to it, not the other voices telling you that you are shit, those will never get you where you want to be.

>implying the two are mutually exclusive. baka

Oh, you're a filthy protestcuck. No wonder your beliefs are so heretical.

There was a time this would have sent you to the fires of the inquisition. Ah, better days, better days...

kekd hard

Evolution means mutation, implying we all come from retards and autists.