If these two arrived in DCEU Gotham with the intent of locating and apprehending Batman, would they succeed?

If these two arrived in DCEU Gotham with the intent of locating and apprehending Batman, would they succeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the power to punch people really hard and the power to shoot guns, of course they'd get him

a boot kick from cap would kill batman

Honestly, no. Snyder's Batman would find a way to neutralize Cap.

They're pretty fucking stupid so probably not.

>That filename

no. batman even destroyed superman. what are these faggots compared to the men of steel?

Widow doesnt cry like a bitch when she kills someone unlike that superfaggot

Superman wasn't trying to kill Batman.

Invalid argument, widow is most definitely a bitch. A useless slut bitch.

>If these two arrived in DCEU Gotham
Sounds like the wet dream of WB executives. But seriously, it would take anyone with half a brain a couple of minutes to figure out how batman got his resources.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! HELP ME TONY!!!!!

In a straight fight either one could beat his ass, and he doesn't strike me as particularly clever so they'd probably get the jump on him. Yeah, he's fucked.

Batman would literally just shoot them in his plane. He basically took out everybody outside the warehouse by shooting at them with guns and making things blow up. He could probably beat their asses in a fist fight anyways, especially the slut.

Why is everyone calling Widow a slut? She isnt lewd

Does Batman have prep-time?

Because our guy said she is.

Even without prep time, DCEU Batman would fucking destroy these two.

>DCucks actually believe this

Oh fuck off.

Batman would absolutely smash, would be a complete stomp

Rember Batman has the ability and knowledge to take out everyone in the Justice League which by the way Justice League > The Avengers in terms of power by a mile.

Batman would literally murder both of them with bullets

yeah but they have very specific weakeness like kryptonite or fire or whatever. how can he beat wonder woman out of curiosity?

>What is Cap's shield

Wonder Woman can be shot by a Virtual reality bullet, causing her body to believe she is fighting an even, never-ending battle, from which her heart would eventually give out.

>How can he beat a Jew
Comes as natural instinct to Ben Al-Fiki's iteration

All of this just makes the justice league look weak since they can be beaten by a Bat with no powers

>
Gold

hahaha apparently wonder womans weakness is bondage ... who woulda guest lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg

Eddie Murphys return to disney

Why do all western directors use shaky cam during action scenes?

if they locate Batman, then yes. Batman would kick Widow's ass in a fight, but he'd lose to Cap.

it makes the action look more actiony

Explain to me how this looks any better than Iron Fist

because none of the actors are jackie chan and can barely handle a second of uninterrupted choreography

It's "visceral" and "real"

Because they can act?

Batman fight scene in BvS made him out to be an unstoppable beast. None of the MCU fight scenes come close.

I'm just being honest here. The MCU fight scenes are too grounded. Even Thor vs. Loki feels like two random guys ducking it out in a parking lot.

all of the fight scenes are terrible in all of the superhero movies

The thing i love most about the warehouse fight scene is that Batman fucking use everything in his vicinity to murder the fuck out of people. That shit with the crater was just absolute insanity.

Wrong

>batman even destroyed superman
kek