IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GET IN HERE /BR/OS

>Out of the list for next Slipoop game
>Already said goodbye to the entire stadium last game
>Nike already made the signing official
SOPA DE MACACO MONKEYS GET YOUR ASS HERE AND CELEBRATE WITH US THAT COUTINHO IS GOING TO THE BEST CLUB OF THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/ronaldo-barcelona-very-bad-for-brazilians-real-madrid-far/n0pp6g8pdynpz3rizwuvjt9d
esporteinterativo.com.br/posts/18149-barcelona-ou-real-madrid-ronaldo-decide-qual-dos-grandes-da-espanha-ele-prefere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manchester City doesn't really need him

>learns that liverpoo is going to play against FC Porto
>leaves right away
I don't blame him

based porto poster

>THE BEST CLUB OF THE WORLD
>can't beat crystal palace
wrong club la

Finally, he deserves to play alongside the GOAT

Barcelona is the worst club on the planet for Brazilans.

Ronaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho, Deco, Rivaldo, Alves all fucked over by un mes un cloob.

RIP QTinho.

>Club de Messi
>Best in the world

Come on man get the fuck outta hurr

If true then Coutinho is an ungrateful cunt. Liverpool made him, his career was going nowhere at Inter.

how many gorillion will he cost?

Why are you abls so obsessed with a transfer that isn't happening anytime soon? Do you want us to have 150m in the bank asap or something? Strange people take your meds

His career is going nowhere at Liverpool.
Literally zero titles.

THis.

Liverpool and Flopp have held him back.

Yeah, he's so happy in Liverlel with all those trophies

Look, I'm not saying he should stay there for life but leaving in the middle of the season is disrespectful.

club de pauliGOAT, faggot

He wanted to leave last summer.

and I believe he was told to stay for one more season.

Qtinho is decent but he's no Paulinho

shouldn't have ignored that transfer request la

I don't think it's disrespectful but I think it won't happen. Journous have to sell stories after all.

after signing a new contract and after barcelona started chatting him up. They probably told his agent its now or never and there's a mental disorder amongst south american players about playing for a world class team in a sub par babby league.

Ronaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo all won the Ballon d'Or while in Barça.

Besides, Deco and Alves won the CL.

Go smash yourself against a fence

goal.com/en/news/ronaldo-barcelona-very-bad-for-brazilians-real-madrid-far/n0pp6g8pdynpz3rizwuvjt9d

Ronaldo himself has said how shitty your club is you little greasy monkey.

>"We were all treated badly by the club in the end, despite all our contributions and dedication."

he never said this

You only have to look at his belly in Barça and his belly in Madrid to see that he is right.

Jokes asides, Barcelona pretty much saved Ronaldinho giving him a new job at the club, being supported by his ex-teammates and having a purpose to look forward to. He has even said he would still being wasting away in night parties until god knows with what he would overdose with if they didn't reach him. You just can't expect the club to support their shitty lifestyle while they are active players

Also lol this is a paki Halal flag so I don't know why I even bother

left wing or midfield for qtinho?

>Getting excited about occasional blooter man

Fucking state of Barca.

Yes he did.

What did he really say?

Finally. I've been calling this for years

>t. devastated Kult "Kloppo" Klopp

they linked the interview m8, I watched it all and he never said that. Gérson asks him "Real Madrid or Barcelona?" he says he left Barça on bad terms, claims it was similar for Neymar, Romário and Ronaldinho, then goes on about how it's a great city, best year of his career and yadda yadda.

Fucked over...after spending their prime years at Barcelona, winning Ballon D'Ors and getting rich. Sure, they are getting "fucked over".

sorry not gerson, rivelino.

>he says he left Barça on bad terms
lmao he wanted more money and was told to fuck off like the rest of those greedyfags

"Mental disorder" for preferring Barcelona over a shit-ass-motherfucking loser club called Liverpool. The PL is Brasileirão tier, no wonder Chelsea lost to Corinthians.

over any club you filthy hue

it's all here:
esporteinterativo.com.br/posts/18149-barcelona-ou-real-madrid-ronaldo-decide-qual-dos-grandes-da-espanha-ele-prefere

Don't expect Latins to understand or honor other people's property rights.

Is Coutinho really worth all this time and effort? Surely there are attacking midfielders out there of roughly the same skill level who are much easier to get. Isn't Ozil available for free this summer?

what are you going to post about when livershit knocks you out of the CL?

>Player I couldn't give a shit about goes from club I couldn't give a shit about to club I couldn't give a shit
>GET IN HERE

And here you are.

How pathetic!

>Ozil is as good as Coutinho

wtf are you smoking? they're not even in the same universe

True.

Ozil has at least won some stuff.

>no wonder Chelsea lost to Corinthians.
You wacky South Americans and your CWC obesession. Only like 1/10 are even aware of it's existence in Europe. No one cares about it.

What happened to that Arthur guy? Is he going to Barcelona? Hues please clarify.

new Iniesta la'

I still think he's staying.
They already ignored his wishes once.

coutinho is pretty overrated desu

>best club in the world

I don't think he's going to Halal

>4th in a two team league

why would barcelona spend 130M for a player they can't use in the champions league? especially when they've all but secured la liga?

lets talk about more realistic transfers. like ronaldo back to untied.

>Use Iniesta in Copa del Generalísimo and La Liga
>He dies in the middle of the CL against City or any team that isn't Besiktas (reserved for Halal if they manage to outrefball PSG)
>Barça gets instantly kicked out of CL
>Coutinho now costs 50 millions now more because of the World Cup and he still needs to adapt to the club with an even bigger price tag as a burden
Good job, Paki-kun

who the fuck is Arthur?

this is barca. they bought suarez, turan and vidal even though they couldn't play them for fucking ages

because he'll cost 250 million after he wins Brazil the World Cup

he doesn't even fit the system tbqh

germany are winning the world cup though

What the fuck are you talking about retard? Stay in your general safety bubble.

>-------- busi - rakitic
>messi - qtinho - dembele
>----------- suarez
could be something like this?

Dumbele - MESSI - Coutinho

--------------- Suarez(optional)

-----Bus--Rakitic----
--------referee--------
messi-qtinho-dembele
----------suarez---------

You forgot your anime pic

Grêmio wants 30 million euros to sell him. Barcelona is still pondering about it.

What about Luan, is he any good? He was linked to LFC a while ago.

where is griezmann playing?

>Comparing hue and eplel.

lmao

NBA

He was chosen as the best player in South America and was a key piece in Grêmio winning the Libertadores. But he's not as young as Arthur and he's a little inconsistent. He's likely leaving Grêmio to go play in Europe, but his future right now is completely unclear.

in jewe replacing Dybullet who is at Castilla neighborhood

>liverpoop delusion

i will laugh when man city crush all opposition and effortlessly win the cl this year

Better not meet Shaktar then

Laverplel tried to replace Suarez with Rickie Lambert, what will be their attempt to replace Coutinho? I'd say Andros Townsend or Mark Noble.

they've already bought their coutinho replacement

Big, if true

It will be Lanzini.