first "real" Fargo trailer
its lookin' good boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=XzOTJOYW_Rk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9w0sz5y83k
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1osT-9mpOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to tongue punch her fart box

I dont understand, where is the Fargo hype?

can't wait for this, I really have no idea what to expect. I thought they'd choose another time period farther back in the past so its interesting that its set in 2010. Hawley has said there are going to be more connections to the first two seasons so it'll be cool to see what links up directly with the 1st one

Why would I watch Carrie Coon in pleb garbage when The Leftovers is back on next month?

youtube.com/watch?v=L9w0sz5y83k

The leftovers is good but
>Fargo
>pleb garbage
Have you seen it?

Yeah I saw the first season, was underwhelmed. This Hawley dude believes his own hype too much.

Set in 2010, the third installment of Fargo centers on Emmit and his slightly younger brother Ray Stussy (Ewan McGregor). Emmit, the Parking Lot King of Minnesota, sees himself as an American success story, whereas Ray is more of a cautionary tale. Forever living in his more successful brother’s shadow, Ray is a balding and pot-bellied parole officer with a huge chip on his shoulder about the hand he’s been dealt – and he blames his brother. Their sibling rivalry follows a twisted path that begins with petty theft but soon leads to murder, mobsters and cut-throat competitive bridge. Carrie Coon stars as “Gloria Burgle,” the steady chief of the local police department. A newly divorced mother, Gloria is trying to understand the new world around her, where people connect more intimately with their phones than with the people around them. Mary Elizabeth Winstead stars as Ray’s girlfriend, Nikki Swango, a crafty and alluring recent parolee with a passion for competitive bridge. David Thewlis stars as V.M. Vargas, a mysterious loner and true capitalist whose bosses plan to partner with Emmit, whether The Parking Lot King likes it or not.

Second is far superior. Only maybe three or 4 scenes that sucked and took to long.

>that cast

fuck yes I'm so happy to see Stuhlbarg on tv again

>"Kino" the show
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1osT-9mpOs

I remember watching the finale live with a few buddies. We all collectively lost our shit at this opening, good fuckin times.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
reeeee

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES THE US

Didn't even know a season 3 was coming. Season 2 was maybe the best single season of TV ever made, but I guess that doesn't mean much with a whole new creative team.

>DUDE FARGO LMAO
>DUDE COEN BROTHERS LMAO
>DUDE RETRO PERIOD PIECE LMAO
>DUDE LONG-FORM WEB SERIES LMAO
>DUDE STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS LMAO
>DUDE REMAKING SHIT BECAUSE WE ARE CREATIVELY BANKRUPT LMAO

literally couldn't create show more saturated with pure, unmitigated reddit if your life depended on it

Cast seems pretty goddamn great Michael Stuhlbarg is a perfect fit for this kind of thing

awwww dammit tv now i'm hyped

>whole new creative team.
nope, just the cast.

doesn't sound nearly as intense as last seasons all out gang-war, mass murder, psychotic aliens and existential dread but i will give it a chance.

He was always a fucking joy on Boardwalk Empire

Yes, I am hyped

hes great in everything i've seen him in, even silly roles like Men in Black 3

WARRIORS

how inevitable is a fist fight between the two McGregor brothers?
as is tradition in tv/film where one actor plays twins.

they're not twins. just brothers.

buh-BAMP dontchya know

>Stuhlbarg
>Thewlis
>MEW
>Kenobi
MUH DICK.

S2 had better promosandprobably the greatest first episode in tv history

Your Star Wars thread is ---------->

this.
Season 2 was GOAT

video is blocked in my country
is mew in it?
should i watch fargo?
im watching daredevil and is really boring

>reddit
You gotta go back m8. stop embarrassing the board with your memespeak.

marvel shit is nothing compared to Hawleykino
watch Fargo, and Legion.

ok boss

I WANT MEW TO SIT ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

ITS OUT!!!
time to decode the season.

>David Thewlis stars as V.M. Vargas, a mysterious loner and true capitalist whose bosses plan to partner with Emmit, whether The Parking Lot King likes it or not.
Kansas City?

Stamp book, also looks similar to a sheet of LSD. Maybe some darkweb Silk Web thing.

>ayy lmaos

so which Fargo poster is best?
ive got them all hanging in my bedroom back home. plan on getting season 3 as well.

>tfw Theroux will never get an Emmy

>man pushing a boulder

Will we get a GILF camusfu?

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

LSD probably, but the Dark Web? I doubt it, look at those cars.

modern-ish day dude

>EDEN VALLEY
more biblical references
we Malvo now

The guy beating the other guy with a cane can also be a Cain and Able reference.

Fargo has some deep lore