What happens here

What happens here
How do Finns live

they don't

t. Russian fag.

Your Russian suicide rate is like 2-3 times higher than ours

this

I want to go to Finland and receive welfare.

Average finns don't differ that much from us yet they can do nothing and get paid.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk

Must suck to be born in the only nation in the world that we have set harsh border policy with.

Yeah it is sucks indeed

I just want to lay in my apartment and do almost nothing. Just to be sure that I could get away with rent and Pc with internet.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk.
Or should I say Perkele..

>How do Finns live
In constant fear of Russia

US is more hysterical about Russia than we are.

All i would need to say is Putin and The United Sharts of america would devolve to anarchy and chaos.

Tell me

At least you have mosques

Finland is a scary place full of bad people

yes
i got stabbed today because i looked in the eyes of some stranger. very painful experience

i always tought finland was a perfect place full of nice people and snow

there is no snow in finland we are mentally just like russians. we drink vodka a lot, stab each other and most finns are just like bydlos, finland is also poor country just like russia. pic related is where upper-class richfags live. i am very jealous

are good universities there?

Yet Finland still manages to have one of the highest living standards in the world. Can we stop this "hehee this is literally the worst country" meme.

>Can we stop this "hehee this is literally the worst country" meme.
I think that only happens when 3rd worlders start the thread in order to discourage immigration.

>How do Finns live
We don't. We endure

That one guy whines about funland all the time, dont know if he is just baiting or just some entitled NEET retard

Attention. Finland is a shit country. Do not try to learn our language or come here.

nothing happens. Absolutely nothing.

Finns are dead inside

u jelly?

No I don't like the public ones.

you will like them after we go to sauna together

We have a sauna in my parents winter cottage, we have them in Norway too. Not so often in our homes tho.

*visits your sauna*

O-Ok...

especially you
stay away

I-I will...

Indeed. Even though I think Sweden will have more mosques than us :(
Not fair
How can we compete

good
do not come here ever
especially not to my house

I won't so don't worry.

I think he wants to cuddle

Forget Finland let's talk about Russia

Mythic land of Gods

well, begin

I really like Russia but then I remember that Russians hang dozens of carpets on the wall, use the creme/80s white in their furniture and go back to being weirded out.

Did you know that Russians are the descendants of Viking settlers who were called Rus'

it was like 15-20 years ago. btw carpet was good and cheap way to make your room soundproof

There is literally nothing wrong with having carpets on your walls

this pic reminds me of my old granny house and makes me want to die

I can smell the 80s

Why it looks comfy :3

I am descendant of Kulaks, peasants and factory workers.
I doubt I have a tiny bit of viking blood.

idk, it starts to feel very depressing when you live in such condition for some time

I can imagine the smell of old makhorka, stale air and dust in those textiles
I can't breathe

how do you know the exact smell?

I am a knower