Ghostbusters hasn't even had a nation-wide release yet but it's already received thousands of '1' ratings on imdb

Ghostbusters hasn't even had a nation-wide release yet but it's already received thousands of '1' ratings on imdb.

How much more proof do we need that people hate this film purely because of its women-led cast rather than the merits of the film itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfVH2HFVsng
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
cinemablend.com/new/Sony-Might-Sue-Bill-Murray-Playing-Ball-Ghostbusters-68651.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L-6VLuz75yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They shrink the final bosses dick to defeat him. That's reverse sexism and i hope the film does horribly and burns in hell.

women are weaker than men
prove me wrong
protip: you can't

The better question why cant i hate something because of women? Women ruin everything

I'll take pirate copy before release for 500 please Bob.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfVH2HFVsng

don't mind me just posting some standup comedy

>people see the trailer
>looks like shit
>decide not to go see it
>media calls them SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST
>people get pissed off
>rate it a '1' out of spite

It would have probably gotten decent reviews and made a decent amount of money, had the media not accused everyone of sexism. They caused this whole situation.

Have you seen the preview on some talkshow with Bill Murry looking like he wants to kill himself at the end?

This shit is probably the best 1 minute clip of the movie, and it was garbage. These reviews aren't just because they are women, it's because they are ruining a beloved movie with a fucking gimmick.

All-women is supposed to be a feature? This shit is no better than a free toy in a kids meal, but for feminists and numales.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
I found the clip for those who are lazy. Just the few seconds of the beginning make me want to cringe because of the shitty acting and dialogue.

>The better question why cant i hate something because of women?

This. What's wrong with me not liking an all-female remake of an old movie specifically because of the women?

> Take a franchise to turn it into female empowerment propaganda
> make all jokes geared for women
> get mad when guys don't get it and don't like it

All those years that Bill Murray opted out of a sequel and after Ramis dies he's all on-board with this steaming pile of garbage. I don;t feel sorry for him one bit.

Those are 'external reviews', i.e. Reviews by crotics who saw the movie.

You can read all of the reviews individually if you want.

Retard.

He is obviously just going on out of fear of backlash or something. Just look at his face after the clip plays. It isn't a satisfied one.

>crotics
*critics

This shitty iphone keyboard.

Based on the Sony emails he was basically forced into it.

Who looks worse? Bill Murray or Bill Clinton?

It is just like battlefield 1they, have secured themselfs from critisizm by including black soldiers.
Anytime somebody tries to critisize the game they just say:
HURR DURR YOU RASIST YU NO LIKE BLACK BECAUSE U KKK...

leaked emails say that sony threatened to sue the shit out of him if he refuses to play a part in the flick.

cinemablend.com/new/Sony-Might-Sue-Bill-Murray-Playing-Ball-Ghostbusters-68651.html

I think Tommy Wiseau could have made a better sequel desu famiglia.

>pick stupid internet fight
>bitch about being in stupid internet fight
I'm sure this movie is going to be a bland piece of garbage like the Robocop remake, it would have done okay and then been forgotten a week after it released. Instead there's a bunch of fat blue haired girls running around calling fans of the movie names. Does the movie "deserve" one star? Probably not, but it ran a shitty hate campaign against its own fanbase so that's what it's going to get.

At least if Wiseau made it, it would be funny, albeit unintentionally.

Based Bill was cucked by Sony? That's fucked up. Sony's film department is putrid. I don't think I've ever enjoyed one of their movies.

I dunno, he's pretty funny. Is he in the new Ghostbusters movie?

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Omg a remade classic sucks ass, stop the fucking presses

It's clearly summer. Kys

>David Steinberg
Hold on, I thought Sup Forums was just memes and satire?

Yeah but it's an all female remake so if it doesn't do well then it's reflective of an entire fucking generation of humans.

>Female privileged doesn't real

>merits of the film itself
There aren't any, that's the problem.

>any remake
>good
>in a market saturated in remakes that have all been poorly received

Stop imposing your agenda where it does not belong. The facts are that no one wants remakes.

Feminist anguish sustains me

Looks like an xcom recruit

You should stick around for a bit.

I don't think so. He's just intentionally bad now.

This. The reaction is against the media attacking men for no reason. Don't make a shitty movie and demand people see it.

the toys are being sold on clearance before the film even came out

>turn a beloved and iconic classic into a feminist pamphlet
>nobody likes it
>must be misogyny

thats better

why is she laughing so hard at her own 'jokes'?

because no one else is

Just saw it, Hemsworth was the only funny main character and Leslie Jones was the funniest of the ghost busters, but her character was stereotypically dumb and loud

wh-where's the humor?

thistbhfam

There is this complete context denial going on where people are saying "hurr durr you just hate it because it's female :)"

No, it's because SJWs propped up the movie as the second coming of christ, and literally everyone that said they didn't like the look of the movie was surrounded by frenzied feminist bulldykes screaming "OMG WOW JUST WOW RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH!? OMG LIKE CURRENT YEAR."

This is a push back. I'm not going to be guilted/shamed into seeing a shitty unneeded bulldyke-infested GRRRL POWER remake

You can and that's what they wanted. They made a terrible movie and put 4 women in it to cause controversy. It's gonna make way more money because of the controversy than even a decent version would have.

why even film that? nothing funny at all. it would have been better if she said something sarcastic about there being a body in the back instead of idk i aint have time hurr. and that blonde chick is just hillary now. that's all i see when i look at her or hear her speak. but i would fuck the shit out of her.

Yeah, he's playing Winston. They beefed him up good for the next generation of viewers.

We've seen the trailers. Trailers show the very best 60 seconds from a 120 minute movie. And there was not one single laugh do be had in the gb trailer. If they couldn't scrape up one funny bit from a two hour movie to put in a trailer, then the movie is wall to wall shit.

I felt disgust in seeing Billy Murray. How bad do you think you would feel if you had to go on television and say that while not believing it at all. That's why it's killing him inside. And it shows on the outside :(

>convinced they based it off this Ghostbusters instead

Who. Cares?

I decided to go into the movie with a open mind without taking into mind all the needless hate over a sub par trailer. Honestly? It was genuinely hilarious but I can already see that the hate is going to overshadow how great of a movie it is, maybe in 10-20 years we will look back and laugh about how stupid we are to hate such a great movie just because of the female cast.

>we're gonna do a remake of that movie you liked.
>we changed everything including our target audience.
i don't like it
>wtf do you hate women?

I don't care about the women, I just don't know why someone felt the need to make another ghostbusters

What the fuck

Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 79%

!?!?!?!?!

How does this bit compare to the entirety of the movie?

I have a feeling that maybe you just have shit taste in humor.

Women are funny, get over it.

that leaf aint see shit he b8in you m80

Switch from All Critics to Top Critics

Nice fucking Leaf Mr 1PostByThisID

30 year old man children. why are adults playing a pokemon app?

>politicize the movie
>piss off employees
>attack the fan base
>politicize the movie even more

Sony has managed to create a weird sort of negative hype-storm around this flick. Years from now people who never saw it will be able to tell you how horrible they thought it was.

It's not even out yet.

But a women led cast IS a merit of the film itself.

It's for sure a different type of humor then the old ghost busters but it really worked I found. It's like bridesmaids mixed with ghostbusters, it was great.

> Hollywood reboots a very popular classic
> gets shit on by fans

The female cast is bullshit misdirection to cover a shit money grab

How do you feel that the film has many positive reviews solely because it has a women-led cast?

No one hates it because of its cast, we hate it because of its retarded marketing campaign.

Why volunteer at a women's shelter to fight the patriarchy when you could just buy a movie ticket?

Got to see it early with a hookup from my buddy

the problem is not the women cast . Its the idea behind it .
They are turning a loved franshise into feminist propaganda.

Well I like Kristen Wiig but hate the big black behemoth.
So I'm pretty much neutral as far as the cast goes. But there were better choices. There are problems with it.

There were black soldiers in WW1, at least on the ally side. I don't get your butthurt-ness.

Blacks were bred for strength and agility, not intelligence and tactics. They make good soldiers, not officers.

WWII *

The problem is not the women cast.
People are tired with reboot movies.

Nobody wants to see these fat, unfunny bitches.

No way thats true...

that's target, though, they got a strong system. see as another store, maybe that's better proof

The problem is hiring a female actor who's entire career was built off being fat and marrying some jew director.

It's a shit film. There are lots of shit films with good ratings on IMDb, including the original Ghostbusters. I think it's fair to say this got a low score because of its cast, but it's still a cancerous, pandering, unfunny mess.

This guy's analysis is pretty good:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-6VLuz75yw

I'll gladly watch an all-female cast movie, as long as it's not catering to SJW nor trying to make a political statement ~for someone else~.

I'll watch a Feminism movie, so long as it's actually made by real feminists.

Until then, I'll vote these shill products a 1 all I want, thanks.

Women are not funny...

They do not understand the humor, they just ape...

>professional reviewers

See

They chose to market it as an SJW fest and nothing else. For all I know from the marketing, it's a drama where they lock four women in a room with a ghost who asks them about how oppressed they are.

>Women are not funny...
Nah, there are funny women. The problem is they usually fail at delivery which is the most important part of comedy. So funny women are, largely, better suited to be behind the scenes.
Still though, there are funny women who belong right up front as well. It's just these days they're hard to come by.

a fuCKING LEAF

Yes, but memes and satire are always right.

why are leafs so cucked?

AHAHHAHA EBIN WIN FOR \POL\ xDDDDDD

please BASED user who did this, post ITT so I can give you all of my (You)'s

Lol shill harder, you fucking online marketing tool.

I fucking lost it when she said spaketty at 1:00, and you can hear a cucky white guy go "HURR HURRR HURR SPAKETTYY!! HURRRRR!!!"

Harold Ramis is buried in my town, I feel like I need to visit his grave and leave him some liquor and Crunch bars to get over this shit.

I think she said sketti.

triggered den

She actually says spasketti. But you get the point

>They actually put the mascot as the main villain.
Pathetic.