Look at that posture

Look at that posture.

What's wrong with him, bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=MaGBUgF4IQg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He dropped that shit

That's a man who knows what the world is about.

he doesnt want to talk to that stupid bitch, its pretty obvious

He's been blackpilled for the better part of 15 years.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

I think Dave is just an introvert and hates the "fame" aspect of it all. I know he obviously loves attention of doing his act, but he hates being a celebrity outside of that.

This. Comedic brilliance comes from suffering most of the time. He was a loner probably who found a good coping mechanism with comedy. He was brilliant with it and then he got thrusted into an extrovert business with extrovert attention and drawbacks.

You see it with other comedians sometimes. The more successful they become the less funny or less motivated they are to keep performing.

It's a comfortable way to sit? I don't see it as anything unusual.

dave got mk ultra'd shortly after he did inside the actors studio and dropped major red pills.

please try to stay woke guys

otherwise this place will be reddit in no time.

He was still reminiscing about that time when he met froggo

BLACKED

>dave got mk ultra'd shortly after he did inside the actors studio and dropped major red pills.

LOL!! I was on my way over here to post the exact same thing! I would say the same for Kanye after he endorsed Trump in his concert and was "hospitalized" for a "break down."

BTW, you might know but what were the "red pills" that Dave spilled?

What did he say?

he's a nigger

calm down kramer

Phew, nigga's havin' a bad set. Hang in there, Kramer!

>le red pill meme

hes looking away as to not be ensnared

forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE

>tfw no thicc Gayle mommy

He got hurt on his farm a few years back.

I kinda wanna slide my hands into her pants..