Hillary will become president of the USA and Theresa May PM of UK

Hillary will become president of the USA and Theresa May PM of UK.
Two women in charge for the two most powerful countries in the world. Less a century ago women couldn't even vote.
Whats the best thing that will come out of having two female leaders for the anglo-american alliance and whats the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

next.ft.com/content/f061d1b6-317a-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Best:
Nu-Western society will finally sink under its own weight.

>Worst:
There are no life boats, and we're chained to the hull.

Trump will win.

>Less a century ago women couldn't even vote.

It took less than a century for women to fuck everything up. Nice going bitches.

Dumb fucking cunts.

Theresa May is practically Thatcheresque compared to Crooked Hillary.

>Under her tenure, hundreds of asylum seekers, including women and children, have been kept in detention centers across Britain before being deported on secret charter flights.

>She was also responsible for the notorious billboard campaign telling immigrants to “Go home or face arrest.”

What's so bad about May? She seems the exact opposite of Crooked Hillary.

WORTS : More Diversity And More immigrant

You know how Austria-Hungary empire is fall apart?
because Austrians build something and Slav gypsy ruin it consistently

same thing will happening the america

white build something and mulatto or spic
ruin it consistently

you know that latino hate market economy and they love Free stuff like bolsa familia

Latino don't bring technological innovation , they make america like Brazil 2.0

I can't wait :^)

IF hillary elected to the president

You're Doom

Hell , we are all doomed

I am pretty hyped for Hillary winning :3

Cant wait for her to make US better before i move in there :D

im pretty sure she will win
itll be pretty fun next year

Greece - Don't have industry at all

Know about what pol is good or bad

FUCK OFF liberal arts degree

>not getting 100% Hillary

We can't wait to have you. We have some great welfare and food stamp programs btw. Bring the whole family over :^)

Enjoy the total decline: Merkel, Hillary and May, our culture deserves to die then

lol what's this from?

Oh i am sorry, i am into more serious jobs :3
I think ll wait enough to get enough $$$ to get a masters and work there and find a cuddly homo panda playing husbando too :D

Damn, you beat me D:
Are you Canadian Hillary or something O_O

I just found it on reddit. It's a slow motion video a girl was taking when a wasp flew in their car :^)

>One of my butthurt haters is a russian bigot
>hasnt improved the photoshop in that pic at all
Cant wait for Hillary to destroy Russia even more :D

Is that fucking it? For fucks sake..

>It is clear to any trained observer, and even to the sociologically untrained, that a new attitude toward sex discrimination has come over the world through the centuries, receiving an abrupt stimulus just before and after the World War.

This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior. The modern woman, who anticipates in merely superficial phenomena the advancement of her sex, is but a surface symptom of something deeper and more potent fermenting in the bosom of the race.

It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that women will assert first their equality and later their superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of women.

Tesla goes on to predict “the acquisition of new fields of endeavor by women” and “their gradual usurpation of leadership” as the inevitable result of that previously repressed potential, newly uncorked by the interconnectivity and educational empowerment that wireless technology would make possible:

>Through countless generations, from the very beginning, the social subservience of women resulted naturally in the partial atrophy or at least the hereditary suspension of mental qualities which we now know the female sex to be endowed with no less than men. But the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.

Tesla was right, you know.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you fulfill your fantasy of innocent white women being attacked by big strong muscle bound black men :^)

>"This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior."
>islam disagrees

>two most powerful countries in the world
>UK

Can't believe no one has called you out yet. Britain is obviously nowhere near as powerful as China or Russia. Are you even more powerful as France?

>Best:
I guess soccer moms have an inspirational story to tell their daughters now?

>Worst:
We're in a shooting war with Russia by the end of 2017, 2nd Amendment gets chopped, tighter speech controls especially on the internet. Essentially the death of classical western liberalism and the precedence of individual rights and freedom to expression.

But hey, at least little girls everywhere will have a hero they can look up to as the world burns.

>he thinks that matters
Sorry, Hillary gonna win :3

Only retards would ever think she would get indicted xD

before you have masters degree
Greece economy collapse again

next.ft.com/content/f061d1b6-317a-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153

Greece central bank chief calls for bailout overhaul

Don't forget Based Elizabeth Warren as Vice President and based Nancy Pelosi as speaker of the house.

>Best
War.
>Worst
War.

We're heading towards war either way... This isn't the right time for a female president.

And? My money is safe ;^)

>reddit

no, godfather

babyboomer is hippie

X-gen and millenials are PC faggot

You know how Austria-Hungary empire is fall apart?
because Austrians build something and Slav gypsy ruin it consistently

you just can't do anything

and we're all see that america become south africa of brazil 2.0

Tesla died a kissless virgin. Of course he would be a beta bitch.

IF you're money is safe

nobody respect you

when south vietnam fall and boat people arrive america and asia

they don't get respect

POST HILLARY PSYOP MEMES

A white woman.....

white woman have position of advantage
white woman have dominant position then any race of male
today white woman said they also discriminated by white male
like black and hispanic people
that's nonsense
unmarried white woman have more pay than white male
unmarried white woman have more benefit than white male
in case of divorce
white woman have custody , white woman have child support , white woman have alimony
they got everyting
white woman is not in the same position as black or hispanic people
white woman also have privilege

woman right become white whore right

and then

white woman abandon commitment , they broke oath ,
white woman broke oath and commitment , become Sexual liberation whore
white woman destroyed marriage institution and Family

What are you even trying to say O_O

>boat
Yeah kinda hard to respect people like that, especially the ones who dont look civilized or act like it, never had an issue in the US being treated well like any other person.

Sounds like they are the problem ;^)

I'm just saying that you're nationality will follow
until you die.....

To me, you're best Korea, no matter what anyone says

I ve been to the US for a year before, didnt have any such problem.

Your shit nationality becomes a problem only when you are a nationalist and give a shit about the shithole you came from ;^)

You make it a big deal, not others.

And i dont give a shit about greece, more interested in WoW, pandas and gay husbandos :3

Learn english, you fucking gook.

I'm asian

but I know that white woman still best woman

don't tricked like asian woman better than white woman

asian woman is worst

>Two women in charge for the two most powerful countries in the world.

>Britain
>2nd most powerful country in the world
This is what Brits actually believe

You're such a fucking faggot, holy shit.
Where are the mods when we need them?

the UK is irrelevant but Hillary will cause a war with Russia

Red pill -> they're #9.
aHahAhaHAhahaHAha.

>exit europe
>enter recession
>with an unelected woman in charge

muh second place

>he fell for it!

you could've stopped this

That is a great thing, Russians are bigot uncivilized barbaric scum that shouldnt be free to be that.

Glorious Hillary should destroy scum like that, unlike Trump who wants to literally have good relations with russian scum

Thanks user, i love being a furfag :3

Also might want to learn English before expecting others to respect you in an English speaking country ;^)

I hope you die.

Greece and US government have you're
personal data (when you leave greece and
when you arrive)

government record say you're Greece citizen who come to america

No one can escape this

FPBP

May is a fucking mess, the second wimpering of Gilliard. Leadsom would have been perfect.

Did someone say they wanted a big hairy husbando? :^)

>Whats the best thing that will come out of having two female leaders
Death and destruction

best
WW3

worst
WW3

And? Are you retarded?

Nobody gives a shit if you are from greece or some other country(unless it is a muslim one i guess ;^) ) because they have better shit to care about.

I ve been to the US, you are the problem, not them, because i had absolutely no problem with others knowing i am from greece for an entire year.

It didnt stop me from having fun and chatting or being friends with people and playing games at all.

:DDD

I ve heard that so many times, even from an npc in swtor xD

Doesnt seem to work ;^)

I fucking hate how hard faggots want to regulate the internet. when that happens I'm going full crypto

I've got a big hairy uncut panda cock for you :3

Sup Forumsacks will hate even the most based female politician if she isn't hot. Simple truth.

Srsly at this point Greece should not be allowed to voice their opinions. the last few years have shown the greatness that once was Ancient Greece has been completely eradicated and replaced by lazy no good numbskulls with less financial skills than a squirrel. At least they save for winter... How about you pull that furry butt plug out your ass put on some clean clothes get out of your parents basement and do something productive.

/thread

Women are programmed to cause chaos to filter alpha males for better offspring.

They will start a war.

OK , but I'm not you're enemy

I alway feel sadness when Fall of constantinople

She's kinda hot what are you talking about?

>Best
Maybe people will stop losing their goddamned minds about all this crap.
>Worst
The two biggest democracies had their leaders chosen behind the scenes years before the election/without even holding an election.

drop the politician qualifier and I think you've got it.

why would we go to war?

and with whom?

CRASHING THIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS SENPAI

HEADS DOWN BRACE BRACE BRACE.

She's a Clinton to the bone marrow.
>Or maybe Bill learned it from her?

sorry.. I want to learn

sorry about my awful English

And who the fuck uses emoticons on Sup Forums anyway? What sort of masochistic self loathing troll are you?

Cute panda :D

Why US has so many cuddly husbandos D:
Cant wait to move there

But i do something productive, it is called working for MYSELF aka for money ;^)

And then using that money to enjoy this glorious new society based on FREEDOM to do what i want.

Sorry, i am not a cuck like you ;^)

I dont give a shit about Constantinople :3

I actually wouldnt mind it watching getting destroyed because of the immense butthurt it will cause to greek nationalists xD

Hillary>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drumpf
Smart capable person>>>>>>>>>>>>>>guy who panders to the lowest common denominator, is a complete joke, and like Brexiters, has no plan at all xD

I like using emotes, it makes dumb ppl angry

Damn, is Greece really so fucked up now?
I don't want to believe this.

:o

>mfw ill prepared college faggot
>the happening will be my end

Nah, habbening is just a meme, it never happens :P

Even the so called Brexit still hasnt done anything but to make UK look bad, they are still in the EU xD

PAY DENBTS

You forgot Merkel being reelected which is indubitably going to happen because germans are not salvageable. These will literally be the end times or even worse.

>shut up germany 2-0 in world wars
must be hard to be nationalistic and proud after that.

?????