Let's talk about Georgia. i'm going to be your guide tonight. ask me anything you are interested in, i will answer

let's talk about Georgia. i'm going to be your guide tonight. ask me anything you are interested in, i will answer.

all questions are welcome.

i wholeheartedly ask you to keep yourself from posting things like "hahahaha, what do you think about 2008 gangrape? lol"

How is it in Atlanta?

damn

How's the drinking culture there?
Are there many muslims considering your neighbours Turkey?
Tell me about your Christian history, I know Armenia was the first Christian nation so what about you?

How is minimal wage here? Any dangerous situations? Can you tell me about Tibilisi, public transport? Are young people want to emmigrate from Georgia?

all those Armenian churches

WTF? I want Georgia to pay reparations to Armenia now!

do you love Trio Mandilli ?

How different is Adjara from the rest of the country?
How are your relations with Armenians or Azeris?

What's with your language? I heard it allows up to 8 consonant sounds in row or something. How the fuck does that work?

Why do you sell mineral water in beer cans?

georgia is one of the oldest countries to have wine culture. wine is as saint/sacred here as cattle in nepal. our wine is one of the best, and is as main drink in georgia as vodka in russia. we have toast culture, it's impolite to drink without toast.

georgia is one of the first countries to become christian; we are orthodox christians. Mtskheta (old capital) used to be place where people from all around the world would come to be crucified and killed for christianity. our queen Ketevan was tormented by persian shah to make her reject christianity, but she didn't, thus died for her belief.

>How is minimal wage here? Any dangerous situations? Can you tell me about Tibilisi, public transport? Are young people want to emmigrate from Georgia?
Tbilisi, not Tibilisi. Georgia is considered to be one of the safest countries in the world, all you should be afraid of is getting stabbed or robbed. we have one of the thoughest gun control laws.

>How different is Adjara from the rest of the country?
>How are your relations with Armenians or Azeris?
Adjara is full of Turks due to its location, it's near Turkey.
In 19th century most of the population in Tbilisi was Armenian. There are still lots of azeris, armenians, kurds and so on. there are regions where only armenians or azeris live, like Akhalkalaki and Marneuli.

>What's with your language? I heard it allows up to 8 consonant sounds in row or something. How the fuck does that work?
ა, ბ, გ, დ , ე, ვ, ზ, თ, ი, კ , ლ , მ ,ნ , ო, პ, ჟ, რ, ს, ტ, უ, ფ, ქ, ღ, ყ, შ, ჩ, ც, ძ, წ,ჭ, ხ, ჯ, ჰ.

try to say ღ, ყ, ძ, წ, ჭ, ხ, პ, ტ. you can't

bump

Nice, thanks for the info
Love these kinda traditions and history behind a country.

i haven't heard a thing about Malaysia though

How is Georgia at this time of year?
What places essential to see for people who go there?
how comfy is it there?

What do Georgians think about Ukrainians?

when I want to visit Georgia, where should I go?
How mush does your beer cost?

Do you actually use traditional meme sauces in everyday life?
You know, things like adjika, tkemali, sacivi, sacebeli?

Ah, good then, means we're chill these days and not up to any shits :3

>How is Georgia at this time of year?
>What places essential to see for people who go there?
>how comfy is it there?
well, 2017 is kinda strange year here; we didn't have neither sring nor fall. it was summer and it suddenly turned into winter.
most of the tourists visit Tbilisi although there are way more to see. main sights are Sameba Cathedral, Narikala Fortress, Rike, Botanical Garden, Mtatsminda, etc. love me some asking tourists how impressed they are by our country and their answers are mostly positive (implying it's not politeness thing).

due to the fact we hate russians because of what they have done to us during years, we support you more than we would do if russia-georgia war wasn't a thing. SLAVA UKRAINU. i want to vsit Zaparozie, is it good city?

> we hate russians

don't you deserve?

Yeah, I, the guy who sits in front of the monitor and who only seen one georgian in his entire life which was a pretty cool bus driver, I totally deserve the hate. I'm such a dangerous person me, oh boy lemme tell you, I can destroy Georgia with a mere snap of my fingers!

buuurn

anyone interested in georgian cuisine?

What's the best neighborhood to live in Tbilisi?

Lets get to the meat of the matter here. How are the women?

If I visit Georgia, will I be kidnapped by Islamic extremists and ultimately beheaded?

Zaporozhie is not interesting, except Dnipro GES

> Islamic extremists
>Georgia
Georgia is a christian state, you knob.

Too close to the Muslim world for my liking

Well, Georgian wine is amazing, cuisine is great too. I don't know about the country itself but if those two things are so good, you should be golden in every other regards

Saburtalo

>Lets get to the meat of the matter here. How are the women?
lol, it's absolutely different situation here. girl has sex with you only if 1) you are her husband 2) if you are going to marry her after sex. f you have sex with her and just leave her, he will use all that court shit and will make you marry her, because virginity is more expensive than health here. if girl isn't virgin she's considered slut/whore/bitch and no one is going to look at her seriously. sex is only thing guys want with girls without virginity, because having girlfriend/wife who had sex with other guy is big insult. therefore, girls don't have sex with you until they are 100% sure you will marry her, because she is going to stay single till death.

What do you think about women from Caucasus region? They are basically that.

Vowel heavy languages are overrated, any pleb can master the pronunciation.
Consonant heavy languages are impenetrable by foreigners and thus patrician status.

> wine

>Saburtalo
hmm

>look at me XDDD I am le for healthy lifestyle n shiet you are degenerative alcoholic and can't possibly enjoy wine without that being the case XDDD
Ok then.

Why did you attack abkhazians? I've been in Sukhumi and everything was fucked up.

I drink beer, vodka and gin. Wine tastes exactly like it should taste - like rotten grape juice.

>Saburtalo
is it filled with armos, azeris, kurds and nigerians like g*dani?

georgia didn't attack the shit. russia is to be blamed for every single thing that happened. you are shitloads times larger than us and you still say we started 2008 shit? lol

>what is politics

>georgia didn't attack the shit
But there was houses damaged by artillery fire. I've seen it with my own eyes.

You have such strange taste then, Georgian red whine is amazing.