This was even worse than The Force Awakens and I hated The Force Awakens

This was even worse than The Force Awakens and I hated The Force Awakens.

Nothing wrong with Felicoty Jones though you fags always think british actresses are bad like her and Emma Watson because they act serious. I thought her character and sone others felt real but the directing was just choppy and ADD by the end of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tcoZBDIPDP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It had better ships, robots, and side characters which would make a good video game tho. Thats all that matters in Star Wars.

True but what was up with the flow the directing the editing for the last half of it? I'm no expert even though I think I like some pretty underrated kinos but it made the force awakens look good in that regard because JJ can actuall make a coherently paced tone wise film.

I'm not wrong that you can totally see the reshoots and the B movie tier shit stuffed in with some nice things. Could have been one of the best star wars films if they hired a good director. I guess David Yates doesn't make fucking star wars. The han solo movie is fucked 21 and 22 jump street are flicks

Stop baiting us you fucking nigger. You have shit taste. Go die in a fire and get AIDS. You don't deserve to be on this earth.

Reddit outcast please

Hurf durf

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!

Screw you. This was a welcome breath of fresh air after TFA. It renewed my faith in the franchise. I'm actually looking forward to TLJ now.

>JJ can actuall make a coherently paced tone wise film.
LOL WHAT? No.

I dunno, this actually felt like a Star Wars movie where none of the others outside of the OT did

>Nothing wrong with Felicoty Jones
irebel is a fraud

TFA and RO are glorified fanfilms.

>tho.
faggot

Felicity Jones was the worst one in Rouge One. I can't even sympathize with her plight with how horrid her acting was

>JJ can actuall make a coherently paced tone wise film.
wrong
> The han solo movie is fucked
It's a fucking disgusting idea that should never have been made, regardless of who the director is.

disney wars was a mistake

I still don't know the character's names except Jin.

Why did the Asian guys decide to tag along? Suddenly they were just in the ship and everyone seemingly went "alright". The pilot? Gets tentacled and that's never mentioned again.

This movie was 2 hours long and it felt like a slog to get through. What's up with the black dude suddenly saying "it is my time to die". Yeah okay. I only knew you for 5 minutes but good try with the forced drama.

What a shit movie.

Except 'Troopers' is better than TFA.

Summarize Rogue One for me in a witty manner.

Worst argument.

Wtf are you trying to say

It didn't have better characters. It didn't have characters at all. Not one of the characters had a unique personality. There were a couple of one-note caricatures - sassy blind sensei, sassy robot - but other than that, what were Jyn Erso or Cassian Andor's qualities?

Totally devoid of drama or emotion, a really dry, dull, low energy film.

youtu.be/tcoZBDIPDP8

Okay maybe I need to explain. By coherent I mean consistent with how it tonally on screen for the entirety. I hated the force awakens but it is better directed overall than rogue one because it melds what it does fine. The presentation. Rogue one was a way better premise but everything ending up being even worse than tfa, it was almost like there was no director for half of it. A bad or mediocre director is better than none

Maybe ill like it more om a rewatch but it felt lile it had no consistency and in the end no focus

Nah, you're wrong.

The Christmas special is the only star wars movie that *feels* like star wars

Don't blame the actress, blame the director. He pulled the same shit in Godzilla - the guy's just showing up to collect paychecks. He gets nothing out of his actors and actresses - at the end of the day, they show up to deliver a performance the director approves, and clearly he was happy with the bare minimum. It's why everybody in the movie over or under-acts - not that the script has given them much to work with. Jyn Erso is just a narrative device to tie the plot to the macguffin, and the rest of Rogue One are rely on diversity to compensate for a lack of personality. It's the only thing that differentiates any of the characters. You have the Arab one, the Asian one, the Hispanic one, the Robot one, the girl one, and the Mongol(?) one.

I don't mean to hate but it felt sloppy overall. Rian Johnson has always made me as excited as I can be and I don't like rey

Ball chin and one-eye get nuked at Jedda, yet somehow show up in Luke's bar?

Whoever made this Extended Universe needs to start paying more attention to Star Wars.

I'm OP and this is what I meant. It was way more obvious in this than TFA. So as mediocre as TFA was it is a better fan film l. Does Episode VIII have a chance? Does Disney ever let their good directors do their own thing? Ex. They actually did with BATB and Bill Condon. TFA is very shitty JJ so maybe Episode VIII will actually be good Johnson

>Implying they didn't just leave just like the stormtroopers and star destroyer leave

They didn't. They're space barflies.

It least the peddle bin and his tinfoil pal make it onto that ship at the end, to make it flawlessly integrate with the old Starwars film.

>he doesn't know what troopers is

The OT has a novelistic structure because it's a coming-of-age story, while the sequels have been much more linear and objective.

In a new hope one of them mentions he has the death sentence in twelve sentence, it's clear the to two like to jump around. Their cameo in Rogue One is still stupid though.

Right?

These are the kind of movies that you watch it once and forget it tomorrow.

What is it?

Figured it out from context, eat a dick

You might have high blood pressure!

every marvel disney afte rironman f-am

misleading things after watching the movie:

>bane wampa was in like 1 scene only
>the diversity wasnt forced at all (white-guilt-man was a falseflag)
>bunny was actually a good star wars protag
>quipbot doesn't even have as many lines as C3P0 and R2 comedic banter in IV

>ironman meme
Opinion discarded just starshit and capeshit

super 8

i really like ironman 1 f-am. rdj is just way too perfect to play as tony stark

why are you upset with me because you didn't know what something was?

it's still easily the best out of all those movies