I’ve been waiting for you, Obi Wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you...

>I’ve been waiting for you, Obi Wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the Master.

Is that really what you would say to the man who left you bleeding and burning to death sliding into molten lava?

Wouldn't it be something else like;

>Fuck you doing on my station, you gigantic cunt?

This always felt like Vader tested 4 different one liners he wanted to use when he finally met up with Obi-Wan again. For 30 years he would say each them into his mirror as practice and internally try to decide which was cooler sounding

Then the day came and he couldn't decide which one liner to use so he said all four

>left his apprentice burning to death
>"Only a master of Evil, now."

fucking kek

kek

Wait, Luke is THIRTY???

top kek

Prequels are not canon.

>>Fuck you doing on my station, you gigantic cunt?
luckily obi wan wasn't a 90's born queer.

You wish disneyfag

By that time he was pretty much a cold, calculating monster and not the melodramatic rage-cunt that got burned alive. The fact he's so calm about it makes him seem all the more beyond saving and that much further from "Anakin" (obvious retcon aside).

Luke, did i ever tell you about the time i killed Darth Maul? It turns out i was mistaken, he didn't actually die, despite being cut completely in half. Somehow through sheer force of will he managed to focus and use a powerful sith technique called "force retcon". This technique allowed him to survive being cut in half and survive the fall through an endless pit in space. His brother later somehow rescued him and gave him metal legs. His brother was named Savage Opress. Kind of a ridiculously direct name if you ask me, but whatever. Many years later after honing his skills he sought to track me down. This actually only happened like 2 years ago, he tracked me down here on Tatooine. We dueled once again and i struck him down, killing him for good this time. It was actually embarrassingly easy, he went down after 3 hits, he was pretty shit to be honest. He was a good friend.

He's 19, ANH is 19 years after ROTS

>all that build-up of Maul through Clone Wars and Rebels and Obi still beats him in two seconds
kek

youre exactly right

Turns out using anime weapons aren't a good idea after all.

Why are the lightsaber blades so thin in these cartoons? You'd never be able to realistically deflect a blaster bolt with that.

It's based on "muh original concept". In ANH they're pretty thin but get bigger from there. Rebels says fuck you and makes them twigs.

>Before Luke met Obi-Wan, he was actually considering joining the Empire, despite the fact that he had friends who joined the Rebels.
Man, that's weird. Was Luke even aware how evil the Empire is in his backwater planet? It cause it seems like he just doesn't care that the academy works for the Space Nazis'

kek

Luke, did I ever tell about how my death did nothing to help you escape and even put you in danger when you were shocked and Han and Leia were out in the open under fire while you screamed "NAAAWWW" when I could just step out of the door, close the door, force throw the stormtroopers and go back to hiding by means of meditation?
I wasn't a very good friend.

Just different art direction. I kind of like it as a change of pace.

Rebels itself mostly sucks, but so did TCW much of the time.

>realistically deflect a blaster bolt

>The circle is now complete
ring theory anyone?