Monster"""kino"""

monster"""kino"""

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/richardisb0red/status/843710868051443713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we wuz critics n shit

Well, considering Zack Snyder's cinematographer Larry Fong did Kong, it's not surprising that it looks like a Snyder kino.

Beat me to it.

The entire film borrows from Snyder. Especially this slo mo track shot of Hiddleston in the green fog. Literally sequenced the exact same way.

I don't know if you'd say it "borrows from Snyder" so much as Fong is just running out of ideas. He was the cinematographer on both films.

>black guy posts an insightful critique about a film
>all white guys do anymore is jack off over pictures of Trump

What a shit fucking timeline we live in

Damn

Samuel should've had a bigger part

Was he supposed to be marlon brando?

this will archive but two dicks fused together will reach the bump limit

Kong was basically a boring screen tested version of a Snyder movie.

Kek

Makes sense

Theres a big difference between striking cinematography and an attempt
This movie felt like the latter, having shots that were meant for trailers (looking at you sunglasses man)

Or that "star wars opening space battle" vibe

What?

Literally: I'm a pseudo-intellectual the tweet

He forgot John C. Reilly.

I'm just hyped for his Metal Gear Solid movie

>when a universe about giant monsters has more studio confidence and better profit than one with the entire DC universe
Wew

I hope you're just looking forward to how awful it will be, otherwise you're a retard and will be disappointed

Le cynical redditor

>Literally: I'm a pseudo-intellectual the tweet

it's the same shit we see all the time on this board.

he is a MGS fan, of course he is a retard

Pretty much

fuck off, richard

Did anyone see this in IMAX 3D? Thoughts? Is it worth the price?

Just saw it last night in 3D, great blockbuster desu, right up there with the current Planet of the Apes franchise as the best of its kind. I liked the contrast of both not taking itself seriously (some quips were legit funny) and being downright terrifying, they showcased the monster terror very well. Kong looked fucking great, he got a lot of screentime and it was a pleasure watching him wreck shit. The final fight against that nasty-ass eel was excellent, looked super realistic and there were no cuts. Kudos to the director and entire special effects team.

Best character: Samuel L. Jackson's
Best monster: Kong and the big Skullcrawler
Best moment: Jackson lighting Kong up with napalm (pure kino)

All in all, this was a very fun film and made me look forward to Godzilla 2019, thank god Gareth Edwards is not the part of the project anymore.

>and being downright terrifying

Skull Island > Rogue One

not saying a lot, but sure

I saw it in regular 3D, don't regret seeing it, but the 3D adds nothing.
The movie looks pretty damn good, but it's mostly shit, don't waste your money on IMAX.

Just watch the movie. You'll enjoy the visuals a lot better without the distracting 3D.
And sit up close.

>years of capeshit have created audiences that will watch this garbage and go around screaming about it being kino and not garbage

>that scene when helicopters spot the GIGANTIC FUCKING MONKEY standing in front of them
>those screams and disbelief from everyone
>everyone's freaking out
>bodies flying everywhere
>that fucking spider
>those birds ripping that spic apart in mid-air
>those fucking eels
>that fucking water scene with Chapman

Yeah, I'd say the movie had its fair share of spooky moments. I guess it helps when you're really into it and try to put yourself in characters' POV.

Godzilla 2014 was actually good though and Skull Island was a soulless piece of shit.
Gareth Edwards has more talent in his pinkie toe than Jordan Vogt-Roberts.

The last capeshit I watched was the CIA scene from TDKR, and it was from YouTube. I go to cinema 3-4 a year, to watch selected movies, I try and do my best to cherry-pick what I pay for. Kong looked promising from the trailers, and it delivered IMO. If you think le quips started with capeshit, you're a 12-year old idiot trying to be edgy. Listen to me now, go to bathroom, jerk off twice, take a deep breath, then come back here. You'll feel better, edgelord.

>I go to cinema 3-4 a year, to watch selected movies
selected pieces of shit seeing as how you liked Skull Island.

t. reddit

>if you don't like this bad movie you are the idiot egelord!!!

Nah, kill yourself

Don't be mad I'm not giving my money to your precious marlel capeshit, boi. You ain't no seeing one buck from me, cuck. Life and Planet of the Apes are next on the menu.

>this movie sucks because capeshit

Eat shit, redditor.

Tom Hiddleston is a poor man's Benedict Cumberbatch

Exactly my thoughts. It's settled now, critics are utter plebs without a chance of salvation other than death.
What's his other reviews? We might've got successor of Armond the King White.

It's more like nu-male director of over50ft. Dindu ran out of ideas and asked cinematographer some help because he co-created some capekinos previously.

>What's his other reviews?

>Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie. It's Inglorious Basterds in space.
twitter.com/richardisb0red/status/843710868051443713

don't know if I should love him or hate him.

I like this nigger.

>a military man with a nice ark and promising pay-off
>just being smashed like others soldiers
Hahaha, you get it? Fuck military, fuck drumpf.

Why of all men HE was chosen to direct Metal Gear Solid movie?

It's not borrowing from Snyder's film if the guy did both tbqhwymb.

This.

You can't be anymore rêddit than that Robert-Vogt faggot. Not to mention that Gareth is /ourguy/.

Go back to where you came from, you cheeto dust-encrusted cretins.

What if we finally found dishonest poster?

>Bryan Cranston's first big paycheck film after Breaking Bad was better
I haven't watched Kong yet, but Godzilla 2014 was easily one of the most aggressively average movies I've ever seen.

Samuel's death was pure kino, if you didn't understand it and his character, you're a hopeless redditor. And that sole long-ass Kong vs. Big Guy Eel fighting scene is enough to declare Vogt 1,000,000x more superior filmmaker that Gareth Redditwards. No cuts, no interruptions, just pure kinography and smashing brawling between the mosnters.

>no cuts

Shea Wigham's death was amazing, dude was all pumped up for sacrificing himself by blowing both himself and the eel up, only to be swept away by his tail and BTFO in the rocks. I kek'd really hard.

There was a time that moving all your assets to a 3rd world banana republic to avoid taxes would get you coppers also Emma

>dude was all pumped up for sacrificing himself by blowing both himself and the eel up, only to be swept away by his tail and BTFO in the rocks
what about that is amazing?
>I kek'd really hard.
oh, I see.