Reggaeton will soon replace autotuned negro r&b and rap garbage as the soundtrack of western normies

>reggaeton will soon replace autotuned negro r&b and rap garbage as the soundtrack of western normies
actually feels good t.b.h.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYsZU52upPs
youtu.be/1COEI1emsvw
youtube.com/watch?v=pFuv0RqgT64
youtu.be/qWvOHT0zfXY
youtube.com/watch?v=xFutjZEBTXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Vfx0OcammHU
youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tin tapping the sound of tin being tapped

Just like replacing a pig turd with a cow turd.

>reggaeton

literally every song is the same shit over and over again
same rythm, same motives, same lyrics. the only thing different is the tempo

9 out of 10 ppl who listen to this beaner trash is branded af. yet to meet someone who listens to reggaeton and isn't a lowlife shitter

>old enough to remember when normies were listening to dance music

I am a successful software developer, my family consists of lawyers and psychologists.

None of us ever had any legal or money problems in our lives, and we all listen to reggaeton.

So stfu Sergei go listen to Kalinka.

EDM already did that

>unironically enjoying reggaeton
how?

>Lawyers and psychologist
White collar lowlifes.
>Successful software developer
Java monkey.

>garbage will replace garbage
get some taste

>soon
Been years the norm here.
youtu.be/FYsZU52upPs

you're still dumb as fuck if you listen to that shit my man, deny it as much as you want

this music sucks fucking ass lmao
only beaners listen to that shit

It's still the soundtrack to my life

youtu.be/1COEI1emsvw

I suppose supreme Russian gentleman like you only listens to Tchaikovsky?

Fuck off, music tastes have zero correlation with intelligence.

Go inject krokodile, autismo.

>t. Paco Von Zyklon

supreme russian gentleman? what are you from reddit or r9k or some shit you faggot?

is this the only russian composer you know? 0.1% of russians listen to that classic shit, and they're pretentious fucks if they do, they only listen to that so they can boast about it

reggaeton IS fucking trash, you have to be fucking retarded to listen to that shit. LITERALLY fucking EVERY song is the same. dun dun dun, annoying as fuck. only braindead fucks listen to that shit. this music is as brown as my morning shit.

>krokodil
nice meme, fat lard.

lucky deaf mother fucker!

>Fuck off, music tastes have zero correlation with intelligence.
Then why do stupid trash love their trap rap and whatever garbage just happens to be on the radio?

Here in Spain reggaeton has already made its way into the pop industry

I don't like it but I support any cultural expression from latinoamerican origin that help us to fight the anglo empire

>feels good
No, you have no idea

I can't hardly wait

Every day I blast Reggaeton during work at max volume

who /technotrance/ here?

I am
youtube.com/watch?v=pFuv0RqgT64

Rap is the most sophisticated genre of music when it comes to lyrics, it's different approaches and styles are also extremely versatile. It's a narrated musical experience where the message gets sent across mostly by words and the beat delivers the fitting atmosphere and plays around the lyrics. Disliking rap is like disliking books to some extent, it really doesen't make much sense if you think about it - you just have to find a guy with stories you'd like to hear.

You can obviously point towards rather cheap and primitve rap and say that it's all shit because all "they" supposedly talk about is slanging drugs, shooting faggots, fucking bitches and stacking bills. But I promise you man, lots of jewels are just waiting to be found by you if you go beyond the plastic and mainstream surface. I just think that you don't really tried to find something that suits your taste, which is completely fine, but saying shit like that is just like saying "everyone who prefers apples over oranges is dumb", which makes you sound very narrow minded and kinda stupid.

Is that some Sup Forums pasta or should I really take your advice.

No pasta, just a random spike of autismal behaviour. But I think it's not that far off tbqh

How to make a regayton hit:
>download the typical beat from shitty latin pages
>include this words together and repeat them always in the "song"
done, you're a star

>despacito has 4 billion views

these*

Here it Germany there's some reggaeton on normie radio stations.

That's all pop music since forever.
Nobody ever had an issue with that.

Don't do this, don't encourage music mafias that only produce degenerate sounds while shunning away everything else.

youtu.be/qWvOHT0zfXY
What ever genre of music this is, I want more.

don't forget the iconic reggaeton beat.

"tun ta tunta tun ta tunta"

Here at least its the other way around. I find it more common to listen to some shitty trap song with mumbled lyrics than to a repetitive regggaeton song with dembow rhythm

Is this reggaeton?
youtube.com/watch?v=xFutjZEBTXs

yes

Shut the fuck up, Ahmed, Rap is nothing but cheap lyrics plus some sample that the song authors didn't even create.

It's good for dancing
It's dance music, after all.

ruscucks don't know how to dance.

What am I seeing there?

Yes they do know how to dance, check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=Vfx0OcammHU

i know
i pityt the girls who can't find themselves a good dancer

Median SAT scores of the people who listen to certain genre of music

u wot?
youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y

>alt and indie above jazz
mmmm

>PUNK
AHAHAHHAHAHA

false

Ew

And what is SAT?

Sry I used to listen to Rape and therefore my brain never had the chance to develop behind monkey level.

These are Ukrainian dances.
Russian drunkards only knows how to piss his pants.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about and you really don't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer, because you seem to have problems with understanding my first post.

There probably are a lot of unnecessary, poor written and just overall shitty books, does that mean that all books are like that? Broad generalization is an indication for low cognitive capacities and a pitiful common sense.

Getting inspired by other artists and paying them tribute by sampling elements of their tracks and vocals is just a creative recycling process, not just stealing. There are obviously blatant cases of just mimicking other shit so you basically don't have to go through the complete creative process, but the sampling culture in the Rap scene is just a way to point out your inspirations, it's just an homage. And it is inevitable to not be able to point out the musical influences you had when you are creating a certain track for example, this does not only apply to rap. That's something everyone should recognize not just with rap or music in generals, but also books, movies, artists, you name it. Other genres and different kinds of art usually do that in a more subtle way.

dancing as in near-death twitching of an ape?
ah yes, the most sophisticated of all dances.

We'll finally become relevant
Feelsgoodman.jpg

>implying that grades equals intelligence
>implying that people only stick with one genre
>implying that a shitty picture without source equals hard and representative hard data
>not realizing that you need to be a literal retard to have a shitty SAT score

You could do the same graph with favourite colours, food, haircuts, favourite sports and it still wouldn't be enough to draw an evidence based conclusion with actual correlations between said preferences and "intelligence". So many factors are playing a role when it comes to aqquiring tastes and preferences, and intelligence is definitely not a main contributor.

>despacito: 4 BILLION views on youtube
pretty much the whole world listens to reggaeton
how does that make white people feel?

I guess Puerto Rico getting rekt'd was karma then