Stevie Wonder in London: ‘Black Lives Matter Because We Are The Original People Of This World'

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/stevie-wonder-london-black-lives-matter-original-people-world/

WE

WUZ

GUMZ

HOMO

He wouldn't talk like that if he could see what niggers look like.

Every nigger on this planet would be dead if whites didn't invent medicines and stopped feeding these fucking monkeys.

>original

not sure how they would be more related to the first humans than others

Oh fuck him. I guess I'll sell my old albums of his now while he's in the news. Dropped.

kek

He's probably out of touch with what's going on.

They've been teaching this bullshit propaganda in schools and central to 'black studies' for decades.

Stevie Wonder has always been an idiot. When he won all those Grammys in the 70s he could never stop rambling on the stage.

Did they invent anything other than AIDS?

We should make Jellyfish our gods because they are the original animals

well i guess a nigger that can't see can tell us there's no difference between black and white

Oh, if only he could see how they're behaving.

Let the fucker run track and field like all the other "original people" can do.

Oh wait.

You are obsolete.

>blind guy chipping in on race relations
Isn't this prove that race is not a social construct. That race is not just different colours but something even a blind man can identify

Monkey lives matter because monkies are pre-human. Obey to monkeys and give them some fruits.

And all this time I thought the reason he's always smiling is because he thought he was white

WE

So whites are more highly evolved gotcha