Frig off

frig off

>socially progressive
Fuck off Randy

What is Alberta PC?

He's in charge of all the computers in the Province of Alberta. A Province is like a State.

I know what a province is, dick. I just had no idea Randy had a tech background.

>all the computers
Like they have more than one computer in Alberta you fucking hoser.

Cheeseburgers for everyone!

"Progressive Conservative" party. What a quintessentially wishy-washy Canadian name for a party.

Does that mean that he supports Trump?

I'm confuzzled....

Canadian PCs are more or less equivalent to Republicans, but that doesn't necessarily imply support for Trump.

greasy bastard

>Canadian PCs are more or less equivalent to Republicans
Canadian PCs are more or less equivalent to US Democrats in terms of policy. Actually they're further left.

They are the biggest right-leaning party in Canada, however, and are in competition with the left-leaning Liberals and the even-more left leaning New Democratic Party

It used to actually be socially progressive. They were an economically conservative party. But over the past 15 or so years they changed to just be your typical conservative party. Big business, tax cuts for the rich, more isolationist, anti-gay marriage, etc. Basically Canadian Republican Party lite.

They are still definitely a hell of a lot more left leaning than the American right, but they're hardly worth having "Progressive" in their name. Although it's swinging back again, as I believe 3 of the current candidates for their party nomination are leaning socially liberal.

fuckin onion ring sasquatch

I'm drunk and stoned as fuck right now

I'm gonna give you 100 dollars to fuck off

This post reeks of reddit.

Pls go back

I saw randy and lahey live at my school a couple months, they dont like him sadly

A man's gotta eat...

This is from The Beaverton you fucking idiots, it's Canada's answer to The Onion.

What in the hell does reddit have to do with that post?

Its not him, theyre just making fun of the actual dude.

Canadian tricks

>reddit
urafagit

A man's gotta eat, Mr. Lahey.

Are you Canada's answer to Andy Dick?