/éire/

Just a slightly windier day than usual
edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_river_dolphin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

real new

I'm going watching the news soon, so hopefully this thread is the one that will survive as opposed to the West Brit one.

Fuck off, west Brit

I'm just glad my power didn't go out. Glad to see the rest of you are fine as well, with the temporary exception of Jaggy.

how is that thread west brit and this little anime LE SMUG KNOWITALL ANIME GIRL XDD east yank shite not west brit explain that to me

How did this storm kill people, they must have been actively trying to die

>not watching the news while posting on /éire/

creasing at all these mad anime fags

...Anonymous
10/16/17(Mon)17:26:39 No.80650052
Since nobody answered last thread, i believe Im right in saying that Teresa May is the prime minister for all of the UK including Ireland so why do you not care that she isnt bothering with the storm

>only my bin fell over
>next doors cinder block reinforced fence fell over

Shit must have cost a few hundred, fucking laughing. That's all that happened.

Fuck British people and Yanks by the way.

>creasing
Dub ebonics?

My only prime minister is Angela Merkel.

I can absolutely picture the shit-eating grin you made when you concocted that absolute abortion of a post.

Collegefag or Jaggy?

Well, your ramblings aside, this thread is already doing much better than that /brit/-lite thread.

How did you know?

>how is that thread west brit
Lurk more.

Sony have really upped their game with this latest bundle

Think my identification skills are getting better. Must be the hunger.

>How did you know?
Danganposting.

>bundle comes with a free car
Sign me up.

gay that we don't get it till wednesday

>lightly banter the animefag regulars
>multiple /éire/ safespace generals get created
why are they so thin skinned? Is it to become more like their favourite prepubescent anime girl?

Poi?

mate i've been on Sup Forums since 2013 so feel free to explain it you little anime mentally ill bender fucking non irish cunt off yourself you'd be doing us all a favour

Funny how brit threads usually have a bunch of foreign posts in them almost as soon as they start.

An mx-5 would be perfect for you

>Poi
Possibly.

I finally understand why aspies are so attracted to anime despite being repulsed by regular human interaction. Hear me out.

So when you have autism your senses are dulled, right? Well, with anime, each characters' features, (physical & personality) are accentuated to such a degree that they register to the aspie's sensory-deficient brain at a similar level as ordinary features might excite the neurotypical. Let's take a closer look:

In anime:
>Cute = Fuckhuge eyes, babyish personality, stammering & clumsy

>The protagonist is invariably shy, sort of goofy, but also gluttonous, often gorging on food in the same manner that shut-in spergs often do to relieve stress.

>Personality traits are constantly reinforced by overplayed tendencies towards certain behaviours. Having a hobby means talking about nothing else, ever

>Emotions - portrayed to their extremes, sometimes accompanied by unnatural, drawn-out vocalizations, with the camera remaining on the characters face for extended periods, as if to provide a cue to the viewer that there are FEELINGS on display

>Everyone is constantly agreeable & unassuming, friendship groups are tight-knit & rarely experience turbulence, satisfying fantasies of unconditional social acceptance without fear of humiliation or rejection

>Girls are cardboard cutouts, uninterested in sex, eliminating the complications of having to relate to the opposite sex

>Characters are infantilized in an aesthetic sense, exhibit childlike personalities that resemble your typical sperg's, helping them to regress to a time before they were forced to cope with the dreadful anxiety of being expected to act like a grown-up

>This helps to create a character who the aspie can easily relate to, yet unlike the viewer, the hero succeeds despite his many peculiarities and neurological deficits and is in fact appreciated for his 'unique personality'

>why are they so thin skinned?
It wasn't the animefags that made a new thread before the bump limit. Nor was it the animefags constantly bitching about things they don't like in the last thread.

>Brits dictating who is Irish and who is not
Really rotates the neurons.

>since 2013
Thanks for outing yourself as a newfag.

Why isnt the rest of Britain invited to this thread? Were all Brits

>hurrrr it's the worst storm ever

I was looking forward to getting comfy

>mx-5
Don't know what that is but it sounds both expensive and cool. I'll take it.

What program do you use to generate these angry sentences? Would love to have a poke around its source code.

>While sex is mostly avoided in order to protect sperg from recalling uncomfortable feelings, if sexual contact -is- dealt with, it is usually done so in a way which precludes the protagonist from having to initiate any romantic engagements himself, a prospect that would otherwise frighten the aspie

>This is handled in a number of different ways, such as an accidental fall which curiously results in the main character groping the female, but in any case it will most commonly involve only light sexual contact, which is often more than adequate for the touch-sensitive sperg (see: Jeffrey Dahmer)

>Oftentimes, sexual and romantic duties, when they are featured, will be transferred to a domineering and abusive woman who, despite constantly deriding the main character, secretly possesses latent feelings of lust for the hero, and will carry the burden of all sexual advances without discomforting the spergbeast audience.

>One advantage of this approach is that it taps into the abusive relationship between the spergie and his mother and the faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she retains at least some tiny pocket of vestigial love for the autistic freak, and even more grimly, the hope that he might some day get a girlfriend who can assume the mothers role in that hatred-filled relationship

Decent theory but I still think it's because of their lack of overall human contact. The exact same reason why asspies are attracted to orientals to such an extent they deny all potential contact with white women in pursuit of their "pure waifu" despite orientals having very little secondary sexual characteristics and looking like children in general.

Lack of human contact leads to false expectations perpetuated by animaymays. We should deport all our autists to Japan and let them deal with the social epidemic however they wish.

Also being 25 or over and posting anime is truly is a sign you've failed at life.

Animefags OUT

Been a while since I saw this pasta.

Its the car in the pick lad

It would suit you 2bh

It wasn't me anyway, I'm still trying to avoid such subjects for another week or so.

ive been posting on Sup Forums since before it had flags

>Don't know what that is but it sounds both expensive and cool. I'll take it.
Eh, it's a good car to drive, but it has a bit of a reputation.

Well in fairness it is worse than any other storm we've had in recent years.

>forgetting the billions that died in Donegal only a few months ago
Shameful.

What number you on? Cúig here.

>has a bit of a reputation
Don't like the sound of this desu. It a woman's car or something? Worse?

>animefags outed as the true newfags

CREASING

Is it dangerous to wear headphones during a storm?

You're forgetting about the billions of Donegalegians still on life support that will die in a matter of hours if the power goes out.

>It a woman's car or something? Worse?
Yeah, the first and second generation MX-5s developed a reputation as a "hairdresser's car". Despite attempts to shake that image with the most recent iteration, it's something that's difficult to shake.

Not sure what's going on in the other thread to be honest.

Newsflash: anonymous image boards are filled with schizo wankers.

>woman's car
>Worse?
Bit of a sexismist sentiment.

Yes you might pick up the sound of Ophelia's thoughts and she'll turn you over to her side. She'll make you do dangerous things like go swimming in Salthill or brandish a chainsaw to destroy her tree enemies.

In the middle of the 2spooky third chapter.

>Don't like the sound of this desu.
I'm not sure what the real world association is but in GT its always been a fan favourite entry level car for being cheap enough and fast enough to cruise through the beginner levels so that's probably why its there. I like its design as well desu.

Well at least it isn't a pedo or yank mobile I suppose.

>Bit of a sexismist sentiment
Transconfused car > Man's car > Woman's car
That make things anyway better?

Bit concerning desu. I'd like to thank him for this Yun at least.

Wow he's gotten me down perfectly.
>xanax
Hey now, I'm not a druggy.

He deserves props for mixing up his game at least.

>Transconfused car > Man's car > Woman's car
On a related note how does gender in Transformers work? Do they even have genders since they don't reproduce sexually? Do they just have gendered personalities? If so then what makes a tomboy Cybertronian different from a male Cybertronian?

quality irish related discussion

leaving this shithole forever but not before i go on the irc and get the mods to shut down this shithole for good

>third
The music on the floor was really spooky. Was fairly scared every time I went up there.
Chapters seem to be getting better as well, four was really good. Quite unique so you can look forward to that.

They're really making Salthill out to be some sort of daredevil haven.
There's also two kids and their mother who keep walking back and forth behind Teresa Mannion.

Christ Dobbo is awful for placenames today. He forgot where the reporter he's talking to was and this morning he wasn't sure if Salthill was in Galway.

Good to hear, I've been enjoying it so far.

Are colleges closed tomorrow?

They said it depends on the college. Check your college's website or twitter or whatever.

regardless, those people who went swimming are selfish cunts

He's getting his personalities mixed up though.

He handled the Clew Bay mistake like a pro to be fair.

>it's open

Why is everyone so mad about animefags, /lit/izen here who just came for stormposting but you lads are all proper mental. I forgot how bad the rest of this site can be

>Down is the north of the country
bit republican for RTÉ

>He handled the Clew Bay mistake like a pro to be fair.
true, if that were me I probably would have said something like 'as if I actually remember these literally who towns'

You say that likes it's a bad thing

>He handled the Clew Bay mistake like a pro
He took a page from Aengus MacGrianna it seems.

Could always just not go, it's not like secondary. You always have the excuse of the roads being blocked or something.

It's mostly one lad who's as you might call "a bit touched". I advise not trying to understand him, I don't think anyone can.

>10% of houses with no electrcity will still be without in 10 days time
Jesus.

I love it when he stops pretending and completely loses his mind.

ophelia was a jewish attack against irish economic activity

It's pretty funny desu

Brit Ebonics actually, many Brits have jumped ship to Ireland but still use their foul words.

there's a dolphin swimming down the N71

Fuck off Leo

After checking outside, doesn't look like there's any real damage, even less fallen branches than most storms. Winds are still strong but no rain and skies are clear. The garden's covered in leaves, which is funny because we don't have any trees with leaves like it nearby.

Crazy Fungi.

I love this copypasta.

>dolphin in fresh water

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_river_dolphin

>Leo pretending to finish his sentences to catch Sharon out

>Amazon river dolphin
>In Skibbereen

>and Yanks by the way
rude post

The vikings used to crossbreed them with Atlantic dolphins so they could ride them from Oslo up the river Liffey without having to change dolphin.

Pretty sure that this wouldn't result in a dolphin able to swim in both waters but a dolphin able to only swim in brackish water, making it disabled by dolphin standards

>tfw no disabled dolphin to take care of

The Great Heathen Dolphin Navy was not to be trifled with. Those bottlenose lads are not to be messed with.

Anybody else notice that the paneling behind Dobbo seems to be coming apart? Very shabby.

A dolphin is no match for a mighty boat.

Any decent rural household would have their own generator.

There's only so much quality able to be seen on screen at any one time. If you want to see high quality backgrounds then watch Sharon Ní Bheolain.

I told my father to buy one years ago for the house at home, but he never did.

I doubt Leo would have dared interrupt Dobbo.

>decent household
I wonder what that's like.

Well we all know who really rules the oceans

Fucking hell

That's the road to Pairc ui Chaoimh, isn't it?

>Any decent rural household would have their own generator.
This isn't America, kiddo.

>staying up for storm happenings fixed my sleep schedule
Thank you Ophelia-chan!

Even the trees bow to Ophelia.

Your sister in that photo?

Centre Park Road in Cork so probably

I'm a Dub so haven't a clue