Coutinho

question for everyone - Barcelona and Liverpool have been in the talks to trade/get Philippe Coutinho for something about 118 million pounds, and it has taken off in the news since Nike revealed Countinho Barcelona jerseys and Liverpool said he's not leaving. Is it possible to fake a transfer, from Coutinho to some shitty club? Not necessarily a shitty club, but I think we could fake a transfer to an MLS team.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2016/2017/philippe_coutinho/819/641/2673/0/p|premier_league/2016/2017/dele_alli/819/641/18185/0/p#total_score/goals_scored/assists/chances_created/key_passes/total_duels_%#avg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nike has a guerrilla marketing team.
They tried some shit with Dortmund a while ago. It's solely about getting some attention.
Annoying cunts.

Its getting so much attention, so i suppose it works. What I am saying is that we could probably mess w media, just need a group effort in creating fake transfer rumors

maybe he will come to Besiktas??

/trans/ has been forcing the Javi Martinez to Liverpool meme for ages without success.

big if true

Its 2014, might aswell give it a shot. Not like we are going to suffer for trying.

you guys really are bored, huh?

ya

Liverpool said Suarez wasn't for sale.

On the real, Orlando City FC is an option. Brazilian owner. Kaká, another Brazilian midfielder just retired and is rumored to be buying ownership in Orlando. Countinho can possibly "replace" Kaka. Orlando chooses Countinho as international designated player for 2018.

I don't understand how van djik is worth £75m and coutinho is worth £112m

Are you guys utter fucking invalids or what? Some nike intern fucked up or was trolling and Coutinho has an injury and now he's leaving? Get a life ffs

>They tried some shit with Dortmund a while ago
Wait, what was that?

Liverpool are taking Nike to court now lmao

Barcelona hasnt mentioned van Djik as a possible candidate. Also van Djik plays Center Back / possibly Center Defensive Midfielder. Barcelona has their sights on the attack. Paulinho payed off for Barca in the end, but I'm not sure if Barca is satisfied just yet.

Made Aubameyang celebrate with an unbranded mask in the derby.
Then immediately put up pics of him promoting their stuff online wearing that mask.
Effectively they circumvented Dortmunds kit deal with Puma for cheap clicks.

Bet it worked and got the clicks though, did Nike get sued over this?

It's not illegal, just amoral.
The Dortmund CEO made some comments that a company like Nike shouldn't act that way or something.
Seems they don't care.
I get why they do it, football is huge and advertising in it gets more and more expensive.
Pranks like this cost practically nothing.

van Dijk is one of the few CBs that combines, at least decent defending and playmaking skills on a high level. So given that there is very few supply, but a very high demands, especially from (very rich) EPL clubs, a player like him costs 75mil in the year 2017.

What the fuck are you talking about user?

KYS utter shit user, chatting wet shit you lah

>tfw you re-read your sentences
I should stop posting when drunk.

If anyone calls you out on it just say you were doing it ironically

not leaving or +200m thats what his real price tag should be

Coutinho is not better or as good as Neymar. If Neymar was sold for $200million Coutinho is far less.

I really don't understand why Barca want him so badly. There are better players out there who would cost less, once Liverpool quote you a stupid amount and reject a few big offers just move on.

It's not like they need him for the league and he's cup-tied for the Champions League.

i dont understand why they want him in Jan, the league is over and like you said he wont play in the CL

hes a perfect fit for them though, and i think it will happen in the summer

>There are better players out there who would cost less,

who

Jesse Lingard.

>tfw Coutinho hits the dab on his next goal and is worth 250m

Dybala, Greaseman, Eriksen, Alli, Ozil, Carrasco, Perisic, Lemar, Mahrez.

Heck, I'd rather pay a bit more and get Hazard.

first three are debatable but then you had to go and

>Alli, Ozil, Carrasco, Perisic, Lemar, Mahrez.

Lemar, Ozil and Mahrez are debatable but the rest are all better than Le Occasional Blooter Man.

OP, I enjoyed that mate, I got what you were doing

He is obviously planned to be Iniestas replacement. Noe of those players you mentioned are anything like Iniesta.

Neither is he.

>perisic
u wot

>Alli
Are you OK? Do you have brain damage?

He has had a few bad months but has pissed all over Coutinho for the last 2 seasons.

And is younger

>8 goals in 24 apps vs. 12 goals in 18 apps
Hmmmm..

..mm.

tru
phil can actually score goals

totally bro
squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2016/2017/philippe_coutinho/819/641/2673/0/p|premier_league/2016/2017/dele_alli/819/641/18185/0/p#total_score/goals_scored/assists/chances_created/key_passes/total_duels_%#avg

nike fucked up and liverpool now wants even bigger price for this brazilian faggot.Barca should focus on other targets since chasing coutinho would be a waste of time.

>nike make a shirt so coutinho must be leaving

why would it mean that u idiot, yet another dig at liverpool, the most entertaining footballing side, with some of the best fans, that support lfc through thick and thin, has some of the most exiting young players in the world, will provide the england squad for years to come. also a team that finished second

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Compared to the rest he is friendo.

tfw ur team rejects over a hundred million pound for u and u realize u could have doubled your paycheck

Of course he is you thick cunt, how would you describe Couts playstyle otherwise?

>le only good playing as a second striker off of Kane man

t. deluded spud

alli is literally average. good enough for the premier league but nothing special at all