Terrible shows you unironically like

Sleepy Hollow is my guilty pleasure. The show is horrible, the actors all suck but the one lead.. The guy who plays Crane basically carries the whole show.

It also suffers from having flashbacks that would make INFINITELY better shows, like Crane and Betty Ross fighting Demonic Redcoats or a meat cleaver armed Uncle Sam, Davy Crockett and Pocahontas acting as a secret US government anti monster hit squad.

So Sup Forums, what pile of crap do you like? Tell us your shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAuxJa8Ayio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked that for the first season, then I questioned what the fuck I was watching

>oh it's a tablet written in ancient Jongolian we'll never decipher it
>don't worry, I studied ancient Jongolian in England

He's literally Superman

Stopped watching this halfway into season three when it was originally airing on television.

What happened since then?

I still watch Supernatural. I'll dump it for a year or two then go back and binge 2 seasons in a week.

I can't stop myself senpai.

desperate housewives

and melrose place, when i was younger

I got to season 3, but with the witch and crane's son dead it went to a boringfest too quickly and I dropped it

I watched almost all of True Blood

Supernatural is a good show it just has a terrible fanbase

Washington created a secert anti supernatural branch of the US Government and left Crane in charge of it.

New witness is a QT 10 year old girl.

Lincoln memorial got it's head cut off.

Previous versions of the agency had a team of Uncle Sam, Davy Crockett, Pocahontas and the black dude who designed the capital..

They keep coming up with flashbacks that would make for far more interesting shows.

I'm halfway through season 12 atm. The English Hunters are upto something.

I was hoping they'd do a zombie apocolypse season eventually but doesn't look like it's ever gonna happen.

They are making a joke in the latest ep about how he was involved in almost every action in the war. They research a action in 1780 and everyone just assumes without even discussing it that it was Crane.

I'm only up to season 7. I started watching the show only like a month ago because i thought is was tumblr-tier. Imagine my surprise when it was actually good

Kek, good to hear they're not taking it too seriously.

I fucking loved the earlier episodes with the time contrast shit.
How he spoke with an English accent as an American revolutionary because that's how it would've been, or when he shat all over Libshit taxes for being worse than what they rebelled over. Him dropping the Glock was fun too. Lost interest quick, tho.

They range of talent on the show is jarring; everyone but Crane and any actors who play flashback roles are complete and utter shit but Crane himself is really good. The show would be amazing if they eliminated everything involving the modern era.

Season 7 was pretty weak, it gets better.

>How he spoke with an English accent as an American revolutionary because that's how it would've been,

Thank fuck. You don't know how many Americans I've argued with about this. It was English vs English, yet every movie about the era gives them American accents. Fucking drives me mad. They even did it in Taboo.

The really weird part is modern New England English is much closer to the English that was spoken at the time than the modern English accent. So really historically accurate films should be using Yanks to portray Englishmen from that era.

Mine is exactly this situation but with Doctor /Who/

the peak of the show was the pilot with the Belmont priest

why did the black chick leave?
i liked shannyn a lot she was real sexy

Remove darky acquire loli.

Really? So Redcoats talked like Mayor Quimby?

Wait, the black chick left? Who replaced her?

Aside from the last season, which was awful from start to finish, DH is one of the comfiest dramas to ever air on television.

Kyle MacLachlan, Nathan Fillion, Drea de Matteo and John Slattery all make appearances, and some borderline crazy twists and incidents occur throughout the series. It was a very enduring show.

Bree was best girl, and this scene of Dale Cooper being #savage is absolute kino. youtube.com/watch?v=MAuxJa8Ayio

10 year old girl.
Not really, however Quimby would be closer than a modern English accent.

Iron Fist is pretty bad but entertaining enough, I guess.