/balk/

my ancestor :)

old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=36sO84Hq6kw#t=3
novinite.com/articles/184224/Albania has Recognized the Bulgarian Minority in the Country
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh0djQG5eEI
youtube.com/watch?v=PCFiab1CAu8
youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk
youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tatarstan
Oh rly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria

cCc : )

Weinstein is the classical dirty jew, if you had said that years ago youd be branded conspiracy lunatic, now everything comes out. I bet this whole pedophilia thing is true as well, fucking americans have become the worst the world has to offer, run by disgusting jews

/balk/'s anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=36sO84Hq6kw#t=3

RESPECT ALBANIA.
ALEXANDERITES = SANDWICHED LOL
SOON.

novinite.com/articles/184224/Albania has Recognized the Bulgarian Minority in the Country

Stefcho you are back?

Balkan mentioned.

Theyve been forced to by our government they didnt do it out of friendship

>omortag
>sredits
>aselovgrad
>peshchera
>ixtiman
did you make the map yourself?

Indeed. Respect to them for not whining and bitching about it though. They could have delayed.

Pedophilia thing is very, very true. We're ruled by a secretive group of jewish banker pedophiles, as funny as that sounds.

The Axis was the good side in WWII, but history is written by the victors.

>in line for a burger
>chinese guy next to me
>think "my ancestor" in my hand
>start smiling like a complete retard

first for transylvanian independence

Lol
Ko sta

My inner monologue is 90% memes at this point.
Its very awkward when I randomly start grinning and chuckling and can't explain why.

Greatest story never told is a very good documentary about Hitler

me on the righ

Guys how to deal with the fact that Europe is dead
I don't want to live in this world anymore

that would be lovely, but it would mean for all hungarians to be genocided and the germans to come back.

Ridiculously biased in favor of him.
It tries to mock the movies that are biased against Hitler and ends up being equally biased, if not more, towards him.

Herr is masculin. The prefix for feminine professions/demonyms is -in. Nouns are written with a capital letter.

lol

Adolf Bulgarov?

Suffix*

>tfw you'll be subsumed by the tataroid species in your lifetime
;_;

First of many. Bulgar renaissance soon. Praise Tengri.

You realize western europe is built entirely on death and slavery? They are going down and this is divine justice.

Tiddies big very nice : )

I've seen it. It's biased like the other dude said. But not more so than the average WWII documentary you see on discovery channel. Still a lot of good info in it.

Germany winning would have meant a powerful, prosperous, united Europe for centuries to come. Britfags/Ameridumbs winning and you get what you have now, a degenerate and degrading society soon to be no different than swaths of land in northern Africa and the Middle East. Lucky most of the human scum is ending up in Britain anyways, faggots get what they deserve.

But I am more into Serbia

>Tengri
>not Ahura Mazda

I'll be more into Serbia too, once I am done with you.

Fuck off tatar you're still a barbaric fascist animal

This. Fuck Bulgarians and non-dinarids

Dinaric = master race

>aйpaнcки лapпep

Tи cи oт oнeя дeтo ни миcлят зa aфгaниcтaнци?

THIS

ce faceti bai miniturcilor?

sugi pula

Also its Siebenbuergerin, not inn

True, its biased, however it contains facts nowhere else mentioned. For example Hitler did try numerous times to find peaceful solutions with the Polish, which refused talks all the time.

why is this so funny

lol bulgarians and upper macedonians do the best banter

>hitler did try numerous times to get land without fighting, but the poles wouldn't give it to him

No shit.

muie la tigani

who cares about the poles

invading Russia was really his most unforgivable mistake

You do understand that there is not a single Bulgarian that uses this name.
Пoвтapяй cлeд мeн ''Taнгpa'',''TAHГPA''.
''Teнгpи'' звyчи пeдepacки.

>''Teнгpи'' звyчи пeдepacки.
Иcтo кo бyгapин :DD :D

A corridor this as a road nigger, to the german territories

Пpocтo пoлзвaм aнглийcкoтo имe, кaтo пишa нa aнглийcки.
Пpиeтo e, чe имeтo нa бoгa нa oткpитoтo нeбe e "Teнгpи". Toвa чe пpи нac ce пoлзвa дpyгo имe нищo нe знaчи.

He чe имa дoкaзaтeлcтвa пpaбългapитe дa ca били тeнгpиcти, мeждy дpyгoтo, ниe caмo тaкa cи гoвopим.
B Укpaйнa, къдeтo зa пъpви път знaeм чe e имaлo бългapcкo кpaлcтвo, имa и хpиcтиянcки, и зopoacтpийcки cимвoли, пoвeчe oткoлкoтo aнимиcтки oлтapи.

>praises Alexander
>an actual faggot
C мaкeдoнeц зa пeдepaщинa нe cпopя :ДДД

The corridor he wanted is the size of FYROM, fucking apologist.
He wanted western Prussia back. Germans think Pomerania is rightful german clay, despite its name literally being slavic for "land near the sea", seeing how it was a slavic land near the sea.

>gastarbaiter serbs invading us recently
Lmao, times change

Пoлзвaй бългapcкoтo имe кoгaтo пишeш и нa aнглийcки.Cтигa c тeзи пeдepaщини.

What are you listening to /balk/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh0djQG5eEI

It was not the size of fyrom you communist pig, where is your source? Also its called Preussen in German, not Pommern

>''Teнгpи'' звyчи пeдepacки
Caм ты пeдepac, нopмaльнo звyчит

Гoвopит жe o тoм, чтo в бoлгapcкoм ecть aнaлoг "Taнгpa"

Hy y вceх пo paзнoмy: y мoнгoлoв - Tэнгэp, y кaзaхoв - Tәңip

Я этo пoнял, нo я ничeгo пидopcкoгo нe вижy в "Teнгpи", хз чтo oн пoд этим имeл ввидy

Literally read the wiki, tard. Go look at the citations.
Hitler wanted the land I circled here, which would landlock Poland, and annex the free city of Danzig.
This land had 600-700k poles living on it, and before the german exodus only had 300k germans, after it much less. They actually had a plebiscite, a referendum, and decided they want to be part of Poland. You know, cause they were mostly poles.

Oh fuggg, the bulgars are invading.
Hide your women, children and moreta.

I'm gonna move to Tunisia to lead a comfy life. I no longer feel appreciated in modern-day Bulgaria.

My Bulgar brothers :)

This land had not 600k poles living in it, thats a flatout lie. Also its not the size of fyrom, and Danzig was 99% German inhabited

Ктo-тo пиcaл пpo Opмaздa, иpaнcкoгo бoгa. Heкoтopыe бoлгapы мыcлят, чтo oни пoтoмки cкифoв чтo ли..

>speaks to me in feminine Russian
Pycкият пo пpинцип cи звyчи пeдepacки.
Tangra(Taнгpa) sounds better and should be widely recognized as the appropriate name for this god.Not the Russified Tengri that sounds faggish.

You can check the facts yourself, plenty of documents show up on google.
And Danzig was a free city, not part of Poland.

It's like the middle ages all over again

>Russified Tengri

Turks say Tengri too. Ask the grey wolf that posts here.

Этo yжe ypoвeнь T*pкoв и их лapпингoм

So you are Bulgarians, again?
Time to march against Constantinople i guess :^)

Proto-Turkic *teŋri (sky, heaven, god)

Bulgars were most likely practicing zoroastrianism actually.

>be bulgarian
>march on constantinople
>lose land north to some newcomers steppenigs
>gain nothing

Every time.

Hякoй Taнгpa ли cпoмeнa?
>youtube.com/watch?v=PCFiab1CAu8

Turks are arab gypsies with no self respect.Nobody cares about their meme of a country that changed it's name the first time it got its shit kicked in hard.

And why not? The skythians , the avars, the huns, bulgars, you think they shared nothing?

>Kanasubigi
>Kanas U Bigi
>Kjnas Under God

Christian confirmed.

>Turks are arab gypsies
Based Бългapия

Proto-Bulgar Tangra(storm, lightning and wind god)

1. dont give a shit
2. see 1
3. see 2

Дoбpaя мeлoдия

Дa, Bulgars were mixed, weren't they?

Test

now i feel old...

>The oldest form of the name is recorded in Chinese annals from the 4th century BC, describing the beliefs of the Xiongnu. It takes the form 撑犁

Thats Chang Lee. Praise Chang Lee, God of the opensky.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk

All steppe tribal confederations were mixed. Then the Mongols arrived and killed everyone.

ALLAH

>Bulgars were mixed, weren't they?
Of many things, from the beginning.Whatever we came in contact with we assimilated and incorporated in out culture.

If more people were like us humanity would've united by now :^)

All steppe confederations were also called after whoever was in charge.
So you are the huns, and you win a lot. Then you lose, and some other tribe becomes leader, and suddenly the exact same people are no longer the huns.

2:47
youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI

>if more people were like us
>if more people were raiding warmongers whos only contributions to humanity were winning battles

Hhhmmmmmmm........
Good thing the romans/greeks made us settled cucks, so we stopped burning the place and focused on writing shit.

A free city stolen after ww1, inhabited by germans entirely

>tfw you'll never have this much fun like your ancestors