Sup Forums would be against this purely due to race

Mfw most of you would be against this just because it means a blackman is being a kind soul and causing no harm to a white child.

lol future single mother

why can't something just be sweet, this is a child being nice to another human being. Of course pol has to turn it into something vile.

i don't see a problem

They ain't all that sweet, Britani.

>homemade muffin
>read this as didnu muffin
thanks Sup Forums

I wouldn't be upset.

Clearly orchestrated by the parent. Children just follow their parents lead. The fact that her mom would take multiple pictures and upload it to the internet shows what kind of a virtue signaling clickbait "give me attention" faggot she is.

>Not knowing the difference between a nigger and a black person

I know you're probably blinded by all the mudslimes that have been shitting up the streets of your country, but come on mate.

we all know she poisoned that muffin

Is the kid in kids uggs?
FFS america.

>trashman

Kids have the best nicknames for niggers

Fuck this, I'm tired of people acting like Sup Forums is one person. ENOUGH! Alright? JEEZ! Sup Forums is a multicultural paradise board filled with unique individuals. You can't keep treating us like this, we're not going to take it forever.

who the fuck talks to their trashman

the truck smells like shit and he is there for 30 seconds

There's nothing wrong with that, but it's kind of weird that a kid is so enamored with a trashman. Like, I never once gave my local trashman any thought growing up.

Dindu muffin

Blacked at 5.

>1 post by this ID
>picture is from like 2014

>Sup Forums would be against this purely due to race.
Dumb nigger, the only reason anyone is for this is because race, you dumb nigger.

I see no problem. If it were genuine I'd say it was sweet. But this reeks of a virtue signalling mother unfortunately.

Stop feeding the niggers, little Susie. You'll just make them comeback for more. Dumb ass kid.

>6 million km

The earth is only 40,000 km in circumference. How does that work goy?

Yeah, this pretty much.

Mom told kid to go stand out and give the nice black man a muffin so mommy can get 3,000 likes on facebook and prove how much she's not a racist.

this is the only part i had a problem with, looks at photo, oh that's nice for the mailman ...wait what shes talking to the trashman?

>black guy has a job
>good with kids
>wearing normal clothes

it's ok, guys. false alarm. just a black guy
if it was a nigger, id say get them ropes ready

>tfw i'll never be a high paid American trashman
>cruising the streets with my best mate all days

Why haven't you become a trashman yet?

Nah, I don't mind black people who have productive jobs and conduct themselves in a genial, civilised manner. It's niggers I can't stand.

#notall/pol/s

Black people =/= niggers

Not all of them are chimps.

Shhh its how we make the world spin

Maybe people shouldn't take pictures every time they do something nice so they can spread it around the internet for attention. Do a good deed and fuck off

I'm totally in favour of this because it's like 1950's America. You should have a connection to the people in your community like trashmen. The problem doesn't come from black people who work and provide for their families, it's hood rats that smoke weed, live of welfare, and father children out of wed lock all while blaming whitey.

Agreed. People like to be nice to blacks the same way they want people to know they don't flush spiders, they take them out of the house to set them free.

None of us is immune to it. I'm far nicer to blacks than to whites by conditioning as a kid.

shut up, you racist fuck.

You've got to stamp this shit out early on tbqh. One minute she's giving the dustman a muffin, next minute she's taking four toblerones in 3 holes simaulatenously whillst sniffing lines of coke off of her homework

>Is the kid in kids uggs
pretty much the only thing I don't like about this.

Calm down paco, dont lose your head

Pretty cute and harmless.

First post, best post

nah hes right shut up beaner

>he believes the round earth jew

Fpbp

A black man with a job not beating a child. Nothing wrong here Abdul.

>all these faggots here

!?

Schlomo did a number on everone on this board I see

>Black guy making a living for himself. More than you NEETs will ever do.
>Sup Forums still thinks he's a nigger
Keep falling for the kike plot faggots.

>SEE HOW NOT RACIST MY KID IS! SEE? SEE?

Shit tier mother

You should try it. Sanitation, like most jobs that require actual work, house super normal, blue collar, salt of the earth guys. The silent majority Sup Forums loves so much. EVEN the black dudes are still pretty cool guys, and would probably not mind chilling on the side of the road for a few seconds to say what's up.

I talk to my black trashman. I hired him to spill my neighbors trash. Occasionally I have a drink with him, hes alright.

Why don't you just suck a black cock and finally get your nigger loving experience over with, Britcuck? If you like them so much, go be with one, those of us who have had enough bad experiences prefer to self-segregate because we know they're mostly worthless.

>yfw he made a feels thread on r9k about not getting anything for his birthday

FFS you retards stop with the "1 post by this ID" it's relevant only to individual threads and the amount of responses on makes in the thread, if you look as I've sent this it'll say "2"

This, the jews are pushing the "le white kids fucking love le black trashmans" meme. Notice it's only white kids and black trashmen, never black kids and latino trashmen or black kids/black trashmen or any other combination.
Nothing wrong with black men working hard collecting literal white trash but this seems manufactured as fuck, either by the media or by parents who want dem social media points.

Pretty sure Swedish trashmen earn far more than Murrican ones.

Even if the earth was flat, it would still have a circumference :|

Hard working black man accepting his usefulness in life is limited to picking up trash. Someone has to do it, and good for him. Better than 90% of the niggers who go around complaining about racism, smoking crack, robbing people, and living off of welfare.

I am one, it sucks

>fpbp?
FPBP!

It's the distance from Earth to Jewpiter

"look what I do with my daughter. give us attention!"

Assuming this is just a nice thing, then yes, that's nice. Hard working dude, and a little girl being taught to appreciate other people and their work ethic / humanity.

Dunno about that, Swedish trashmen makes pretty good money but I don't think they make as much as American ones. At least not the ones in major cities.
Why?

I don't care. I hate immigration and anti-white racism, not black people. Besides, our niggers are better than your niggers.

>three weeks later she was raped and killed by him

I would be so proud of my son if he banged 3 black chicks while doing cocaine and homework.

that file name

These people will stop posting about good blacks once it is confirmed Castile had a gun on his lap.

>black man has job and likes kids! See he isn't a nigger.

You could probably leave a baby with a pride of lions or pack of baboons and they would be good for a few days. Doesn't prove they aren't wild animals.

ur mums circumference didn't stop me from banging her

Nice try at b8ing Jose, not bad. But the fact stands, if it was a random fat white dude she would not even think of doing that. Virtue signaling at it's finest

trashmen are usually pretty nice tbqh

Lmao
It's liberals who turned this into a racial thing.
Let me see how many white trashmen get cuddled with gifts just to be shown on the internet that they are great people.

Damn, you sound deeply hurt.

Employed black man who's trying to be friendly in his community. Opposite of what I dislike about some blacks.

Damn that kid is ugly as shit. He looks like hes trying to comprehend how ugly she is.

a future coalburner

That's great actually. The daughter is likely to never marry any black men when she gets older. As a child she has already developed a perception of them that they can't match.

It's something that should be in the media. A hardworking black man appreciated by white community.

You are suppose to teach your kids not to approach wild animals.

I can't be fucked to see what is the backstory and if it is legit, but as far as i know people liked to share pictures before facebook existed, just for feel-goods memories. It is a normal social thing to do to lift each other up with positivity instead of being bitter cunts, since in both cases it is contagious.

But that would spoil the (((narrative))).

Whoa! There's a black man who works and keeps his shit together? Nice

Look at that, a working black man. Good on him.

Wtf I hate Sup Forums now

>look sweety it's Tyrone
>we like Tyrone don't we
>y-yes mommy
>He's so nice and big and strong isn't he sweety
>maybe we should do something nice for Tyone like give him a cake
>Just let mommy get changed first and put some more make up on

Yeah polandbro makes a point the mother could've innocently posted it to save a memory like a scrapbook if you will only digital and it went viral, I mean you guys assume women are capable of planning so much ahead...

Based Yao

I'm only angry because its the opposite of what happens on a daily basis

versus 90% of Sup Forums which are NEETs and not working?

You realize, by your own metrics, most black men are better than the majority of Sup Forumstards

Has anyone else noticed all this pro multi shit has suddenly started en mass on Sup Forums ever since the BLM thing in America started and the Remain/Leave vote in UK.

Makes me think that there is an actual group of lefty cucks trying to pill us on multiculturalism.

We're literally under attack lads

FUCKING THIS

>go play with your toys mommy wants to show him something upstairs

who made the muffins?

thats right nigguh, the momffin thats gonna get fuckffin by the nuffin

Nah I'm one of you just wanted to see the reaction to my obvious shitpost *surprise* Sup Forums took the b8.

Wasn't this shit posted months ago during jar jar?
Do they just keep it around to recycle each time niggers start nigging to act like they're innocent?

Not just you lad half the catalog is, every other thread is some cuck trying to justify multiculturalism.

Maybe they're scared another mass shooter is going to come from here...

Give neighbor story pls

I'm a garbage man. Its the GOAT career, yall have no idea. if you have any questions feel free to ask.

And thats a very nice gesture from that mom and daughter. I've never gotten something baked for me but I do get a lot of tips around christmas time (last year nearly $2,700)

my feels
fuck off, cokehead

Yeah smelling of bin juice is GOAT.

READ THIS

mistreating blue collar workers is degenerate, my dad taught me to leave them a 6 pack every once in a while to keepem happy