‘The Batman’ script is being rewritten from scratch

batman-news.com/2017/03/15/batman-script-rewritten-scratch/

>Sources tell /Film that The Batman script is being rewritten from scratch and that it’s possible that everything we’ve heard about the movie’s story, like Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke, could no longer be in play.

confirmed Suicide Squad levels of mess by the time it comes out.

but Suicide Squad was literally, non-ironically the best movie of 2016

Suicide Squad was written in 4 weeks or some shit like that. They're not even filming The Batman this year. Shut the fuck up.

It gets worse

DUDE MAKEUP LMAO

but will it include any baneposting references?

DCcucks, when will they learn? They are the capeshit of capeshit.
>inb4 "it'll still be good"
HAHAHAHA

When did all this capeshit universe even start? How are they THIS far away from a Batman movie? You'd think this would be of the highest priority. Might not see one until like 2020.

>i-it won't be a mess shut the fuck up!!!
>ben affleck won't leave, shut the fuck up!!!!
>IT'S BEEN WRITTEN LONGER THAN SS SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This movie is not even going to be made.

You compared it to Suicide Squad so I explained the difference. Keep posting your reddit reaction images.

>"Sources"

Is he getting woke in that image

Seriously, you know what Ben Affleck needs? He needs to do some shitty comedy 90s style in which he can feel comfortable. You know, something uplifting and less about brooding and shit. All those things are messing him up, you can see it in his eyes.

How can he make a comedy when you can see he's dead inside? It would just be painful

i called it a mess waiting to happen, real 1/1 comparison kiddo.

You didn't explain the difference you haphazardly used one excuse.

Affleck left the directors chair
Script is being rewritten
The movies being tossed around in release dates like you toss your salad

its a fucking mess, as much as a mess as suicide squad was.

here's your LE REACTION IMAGE

Affleck is still on board, so I don't fucking care

hi dad

>Sources tell
*does 100 push ups*
>Sources tell
HAHAHAHAHA
>Sources tell
Sources? Like my ass?

I read somewhere that Ben's don't want him back doing the DCEU movies because she want him and Gal Gadot to be far away from each other.

that's like letting Brendan Fraser reprise his role in a sequel to George of the Jungle.

Good comedians are dead inside. That's why they make good comedians. Nice trips lah

>This actor taking time to stay healthy and seek help with his personal issue delays me sitting on my ass for two hours watching capeshit REEEEE

>Too preoccupied with matching tone to Snyder's DCU vision
>Fails

Shut the fuck up Kev

There's rehab for babbysitter fugging?

Garner? Can you blame her? They Snyders' reasoning for casting her basically
>her an Affleck where fucking each other during the auditions

616 KB
616 KB JPG
Thats what this proven degenerate hypocrite SJW rich elite celeb deserves: proven cheater, degenerate loser gambler, and drunk drug addict. Top it off with an Isl3lamic apologist from his gated communities Ivory towers, and actual misinform liberal propandist to the poor plebs/sheep that think rich celebs in their gated communities are smart or care about average Americans.

Actors are good at acting bc most of them are dumb as bricks. Blank minds so can mirror roles/character.

Ben should have stuck to acting instead of idiotic hypocritical politics.

Now he is fuking up the franchise. The thing is, he is dumb/blank enough that he makes a good Batman. If he put down the drugs.

Suicide Squad was the final nail in the coffin for DC. Theres no way to save this trainwreck