White europeans invading and colonising africa = no problem

white europeans invading and colonising africa = no problem
africans immigrating to europe = bad

racist europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqyWMVc9Gus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ah yes, i remember when us finns colonized africa and took part in the slave trade...

this is why we have to take welfare leeches from third world countries...

he wrote white europeans

whats racist about improvement?

Europeans improved Africa unlike Africans in Europe

back in the day you could only suck 2 BLACK dicks at the same time now you could suck 22 BLACK dicks

you've improved i agree

>stripping a country out of all of its resources and leaving it to rot is improvement
You wh*Tes are more stupid than I thought.

>he wrote white europeans

Arabs invading and colonising africa = no problem
white europeans bring civilization to them = FUCKIGN WH*TES WHY AM I NIGGER

envy shits

Wh*Tes didn't bring "civilisation"
They brought destruction and agony

One is conquering the other one is cucking yourself.

African countries would've been better off under European rule today than self rule

but Greeks improved the natives in their colonies
then the natives gave up their inferior culture and became Greeks

prove it

it was an ugly building though

ty for making africa better

Whites never cared about assimilating Africans, they just wanted to use them. But they never gave up, even today they are still trying to improve their own countries with hard work while the wh*Te corrupt politicians steal their profit.

Of course it's our fault eh

prove it

nobody cares about czechia

you're welcome

I do not need to prove anything to you, wh*Te devil

france is still funding rulers ex-french colonies to stay dictatorships so they give them their resources

>genocides the whites

Why do WE Iberians have to take your shit, though?

I am Christian
not seytan

french are pink=evil=subhuman
not white
cant people from their colonies move to france?
most africans i know came from france

End the occupation of Africa and the Carribean you hypocritical wH*Toids.

>steal whites land

>What are the Canaries?
>What is Melilla?
>What is Ceuta?

home sweet home

Mein neger I'm from Melilla, not so long ago we had a manifestation against the morrocan government made by people from morroco because they would get assblsted if they did it there, also, the ones who live here which is more than half of the population have a way better quality of life, ffs, the hospital gets collapsed from time to time due to mothers coming here to give birth

It was our home before that. Also
>that map
Post the unedited one.
>white europeans
Also, Melilla and Ceuta, alongside Canarias is far better off than ANY African territory bar Guinea Ecuatorial -funnily a Spanish territory up until 1960s- so those places cannot be compared to the travesty your country did in Africa.

i didnt edit the map
they just used other numbers i think

>due to mothers coming here to give birth
Take those and gtfo.
>Guinea Ecuatorial -funnily a Spanish territory up until 1960s
They just found oil. Nothing to do with the joke of the wH*Te menace acting as helping the locals.

I love how the entire reasoning for African colonisation is forgotten by history books. North Africans used to pillage the coastal areas of western and southern Europe and enslaved hundreds of thousands of women and children. The women were often sold into Islamic harems. Just look at Islamic art form that time and you'll see white women appearing as prostitutes and mistresses. The pirates that kept pillaging and enslaving would hide in northern African countries and the African countries did nothing to stop them since nigger s are soulless animals. So they did what had to be done and they invaded and conquered in order to stop the enslavement of their people.

Im not white idiot, just defeding only truth you nigger subhuman

without the portuguese you would still be banging rocks together, living in huts and hunting animals with sticks, oh wait
Inb4 slavshit responding

W O R L D E M P I R E

youtube.com/watch?v=xqyWMVc9Gus

But north africans aren't black