Jewish Products

I'm gonna get right into the problem here. I still live with my family, almost going into college, and I'm not the person who goes out and buys all of our food. This was fine for a while, when I noticed something subtle. Those hot dogs I had been having for dinner every other day for a good while were made by Hebrew National. I didn't really care what the brand was because I had no taste preference, but I don't want to fund Jewish corporations. I also found Jewish rye bread and other assorted Jewish products. I stopped eating those when they showed up, but I remembered that they were still being eaten by everyone else when my mother said during a conversation, "The kids like it, and my (((doctor))) recommended them to me instead of my old brand."

So, the real question is this: How do I convince my mother to stop buying Jewish products? I mean, I don't want to fund (((them))), but my mother is one of those Christians who sees the Jews as part of her kinship by association. She certainly seems to think that these products have much greater benefit than filthy goyim products. So, considering all of that, I don't know how to change her mind, and don't want to be socially ostracized. Is the only winning move not to play?

What do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boycottisraeltoday.wordpress.com/boycott-israel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hebrew Nationals are the only hotdogs that don't taste like shit so you're fuck outta luck.

If you believe in conspiracy theories involving Jews, Kosher foods are what you must be looking for: uncontaminated, free of xenoestrogen food, because y'know da Joos poison the goy food. Anyway if you're a rational person you know it doesn't fucking matter.

Any all-beef dogs taste kinda the same.
It's just that they cost about 3 times as much as the ones made from pig anus and nitrates.

Really, whether you're a Christfag, a Merchant or a Sandnigger, you really ought to be eating halal just to avoid all the poison.

Who do you think really invented the ((((PUT BACON IN EVERYTHING!!!!1111XDDDD)))) meme?

>not having Maple Leaf Foods
Why even live?

Eat Black Pudding, I've never had it myself, but it's the epitome of everything Jews hate.

Yes, I do know that kosher foods are generally cleaner, and that's why I was asking if there was any other way to convince her. It seems a little strange that the only people selling foods that aren't crap are Jewish. Eat one and you die of heart failure. Eat the other and you directly fund their bureaucracy. Either way you've lost.

>Bagels and Cream Cheese
>Not delicious

Show her a video of a kosher slaughterhouse.

Sounds like a sneaky ruse to me

>Eat one and you die of heart failure. Eat the other and you directly fund their bureaucracy. Either way you've lost.

Yes, because Jews are funding their global domination conspiracy by selling you the good hotdogs.

Not by banking.

Not by "cultural enrichment"

hot dogs

Yeah, bagels are pretty nice, but I can live without them I guess.

These are the kinds of ideas I like. This may not be as hard as I anticipated at first. I'm not some chickenshit who cringes when I see a chicken get its neck crushed by a swinging steel pipe, but this could get her. She eats meat, but she really likes animals and probably can't stand the sight of blood.

I wasn't insinuating a conspiracy there. Was just saying that both of them are shitty options. Don't give me any ideas though.

the barcodecode for anything made in israel is 729 on last numbers. Keep up BDS, keep pushing it on twitter. It's all that scares the hebes.

Remember, anything you buy, check for 729 as last number of barcode. If it's made in Israel, don't buy: boycottisraeltoday.wordpress.com/boycott-israel/

BTW- I don't care if some of BLM is supporting the boycott, I'll take useful idiots where I can get them and use fake twitter to help get them to spread the word into MSM.

Dave's killer bread.
Eat like a man.

How exactly is Kosher / Halal slaughter any less humane than other slaughterhouses?

>Buh....because you can SEEE the blood and that makes me feel bad ;_;

What a pussy.

If the blade is sharp, you sever the jugular, carotid, and trachea in 1 second.

Either way, the animal bleeds out and dies in a matter of seconds.

>it's all that scares the hebes
nah, if anything you're making less jobs for palestinians because they are the ones getting fired because of losses, other than that the whole bds thing is a total failure

I'll be sure to remember this for when I move out. If I ever help her go food shopping I'll check and if it's from Israel I could suggest an alternative.

>because they are the ones getting fired because of losses
Was in Harratz a few weeks ago. Shin Bet created a special "dirty tricks" division to target American College Campuses. It was a great article, think I have it bookmarked.

Why it's Shin Bet and not Mossad, not sure. But your get are terrified of it bc as soon as the fire catches, you become the new south Africa and given the climate of insanity of American Campuses today, it's pretty much inevitable.

And the best part is, it will be your own tribe the burned your house down by encouraging "social justice" on campus, so enjoy being the new South Africa. (in actuality, you are far worse than South Africa could ever aspire to be. They kill da total of 3,000 negroes in 50+ years. You did that in 2 days at Sabra and Shatila).

>Haaretz
>most left wing newspaper in israel
>literally supporting terrorists

Friendly reminder that its illegal for a group to boycott Israeli goods