/v4/ + pals

sorachi ace edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySuixFGIfbE
polska.isidewith.com/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, he is super normie and chad, thats the only thing putting me off from sending him a love letter.

I'm turnin up the volume when you speak

tfw no slovak gf

SOM KOTLEBA

poor child

>this is what libertarianism looks like
vote SPD

>this is what libertarianism looks like

hobos btfo

allah livsz on cCc madzarisztantet cCc

That looks totally fake.

would be fun to torture people and lose money tho

the fuck is this shit? we found this in my sister's room, i have never seen such spider in slovakia

>tfw no gf

>tfw far away gf

post sister

don't kill it

i love it when my gf plays with my BIG BLACK GLOCK, girls with guns turn me on so much

>wrote to a qt if she wants to go out for a beer or a walk 4 hours ago
>no reply yet

find anotha one

>tfw job contract ends in two weeks

doing a cheeky cig lads

i know this feel bro, she said yes in my case i believe in you

>tfw CSfag

>tfw pomelo

no chance they are going to prolong it?

tried to light three fucking cigarettes the wrong way around haha
fuck this darkness

looks really weird in thumb

I like pomelo, but getting to the "flesh" part is pretty annoying. Also it's usually pretty expensive.

I just got moved to a diffrent position (technically a promotion) and was given a task that'll take me just as much time as I have left.

you'll be fine
so cheer up
a new job is a new opportunity
don't stagnate, janusz-kun

I wish you best of luck so that you picked the right pomelo and is sweet and not bitter.

>13 degrees celsius
comfy.

>I just got moved to a diffrent position (technically a promotion) and was given a task that'll take me just as much time as I have left.
I'm pretty much in the same position right now, kek
are you getting a raise at least?

>are you getting a raise at least?
Of course not.

im so fucking high aaaaaaaah

Yeah I love it, not that hard to pull that skin either. I just split the skin of individual pieces in middle, thin part and it peels nicely off the sides. There's still some on the bottom but you don't even feel it. It is expensive though, 2 € for 1 kg which makes one pomelo about 2,30 € or thereabouts. That's just two pints of beer or one and half pack of potato chips though.

I am awake

ok

but are you woke?

wtf I hate your employer now
memes aside, good luck user, you can do it

9 simple life hacks

I meant getting the hard "skin" off. It usually takes me some time, and I always make a mess.
>tfw the pinnacle of my social interactions today was talking with Litwin about pomelos

The white one? Yeah that was pretty easy as well. I just cut it in half and then put my fingers underneath the thick skin, so that they are pressed against between it and pomelo, then just rip it from outside grabbing as much white stuff as I can so that there's less work to do after it's open. Takes me about 10 minutes.

>>tfw the pinnacle of my social interactions today was talking with Litwin about pomelos
eh I'd say the same haha but I don't mind it at all, you are cool guy so I'd consider it an upgrade over any social interaction I have irl during the day with coworkers and such. you lads are better.

>Takes me about 10 minutes.
That's what I meant by a lot of time. Compared to most fruits (like grapes, apples, peaches etc.) which are immediately ready for consumption, 10 minutes is a lot.
>you are cool guy
I don't know how to deal with this. Thanks, I guess. You're pretty cool yourself.

FUCK BALDING HONESTLY I WILL ONLY MARRY GIRL IF I SEE EVERY SINGLE OF HER BROTHERS AND THEY NEED TO HAVE FULL HAIR AT ADVANCED AGE

you're not balding m8 don't take anything people tell you here seriously

>marries a no bald girl
>it's a heterozygote
>all your kids inherit only bald genes
this is your future

you did this, holocaust was 100% justified

now kiss.

get a hold of yourself it was just a prank

its from mother side. look at her mom and her relatives

I hate that time before sleep when I realize how worthless shit I am

try different shampoo senpai

Gorillas are shit meme animals I already talked about bear's superiority over those faggots but gorillas have a completly undeserved opinion of being fierce fighters. Let me tell you why they fucking aren't
>in the wild they get killed by leopards if they can't deal with a fucking leopard there is no chance they could take either on a tiger or a fucking bear
>they are actually docile creatures unless you do something retarded like come into it's territory
>they don't fucking hunt at all, chimps do, chimps can really fuck a human up one dumb bitch in America had a pet chimp and he mutilated her friend by ripping off her forearms, jaw and gouging out her eyes
>muh strenght means fuck all because not only bears are stronger anyway but gorillas have no way of utilizing their strenght in combat since they have no claws and obviously they won't fucking throw boxing punches
>inb4 le gorilla is faster
he isn't

polar bears and grizzlies can run 40km/h good luck outrunning him besides gorillas don't move gracefully at all they are not like chimps who can legit jump on their victim and go apeshit on him gorillas are like you, (eastern euros) they are clumsy as fuck

so all things considered gorillas are cucks fuck 'em go 1v1 a gorilla I'm fairly sure you can beat one up

;*

I'm having that moment right now

Warthogs on the other hand are underrated.

First of all they are smart enough to look for food during the night in regions where warthog hunting occurs often, they normally do it by day in more warthog friendly regions. Hunting them does fuck all though, they have high numbers they are not endangered faggot meme lions will go extinct yet warthogs will still harass nigger farmers.

One of the most badass aspects of warthogs is the fact that they take over dens of other animals, including the ones that are still occupied they are pretty much conquerors of animal kingdom and when warthogs themselves feel endangered they run out of their hideouts at top speed (35 miles per hour)to surprise the predator. See they use pre-emptive strike a tactic I was always a huge fan of and a tactic alien to polacks because their standard war tactic is a post - war strike meaning they figured out they should do something after they already lost.

If I was a knight I wouldn't want any faggot eagle or stupid sword piece of shit on my sigil I would have a warthog, some faggot would ask
>hey why do you have a pig on your sigil?
and I would fuck him up and take his castle, the way of the warrior, the way of the warthog.
By the way did you know that female hyenas are not only stronger and more agressive than the males but they can also grow penises? I'm not making that up shit is disgusting.

did I hear warthog?

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPT*

Tell us more interesting animal facts NatGeo is just shitty reality shows about rednecks now

youtube.com/watch?v=ySuixFGIfbE

the most misunderstood animals on planet

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
*drops flare behind you*
nothing personell kid

slovaks

good night lads

Hyenas. Despite what normie retards think most of their food comes from hunting and they have really powerful jaws yet thanks to Lion King everyone thinks they only scavenge and are bitches. They can and in fact do make lions fuck off.

Hyenas live in matriarchal society so feminists propably idolize them as I said before their females are more powerful and vicious being a male adult hyena is like being an eastern euro oh I'm sorry ''central euro'' because I know v4 genetic trash likes to delude themselves that just because their literal geographical location isn't as far east as Russia then their countries magically aren't shitholes anymore and the fact that your nations are the very epitome of bydło doesn't matter.

Snakes are also demonized for no fucking reason.

good night ladder

I still can't believe even animals are fucking lame in this country. Polish ''snakes'' can't even kill an adult human. Everything is shit about this place
>shit history
>shit present
>shit future
>shit language
>shit flag
>shit food
>shit folklore
>shit religion
>shit mentality
>shit genetics
>shit landscape
now even animals are shit I fully expect to see a polish cow that gives orange juice instead of milk and a raven that cannot fly also despite the fact that polish national animal is a white eagle

THERE ARE NO FUCKING EAGLES IN POLAND
I'm serious their ''white eagle'' is actually a buzzard

Go on why are sneks demonized for no reason?

because they usually only attack humans if someone steps on them you dumb oven dodger yet everyone makes them out to be a symbol of evil

But they are also symbols of wisdom and medicine. Why is that?

You know why no one lets israelis in football teams?

Because with jews you lose.

Are you refering to Rod of Asclepius symbol? That's because Asclepius himself was a god of medicine but according to some interpretations the fact that snakes shed skin is a metaphor for rejuvenation, the other interpretation is that snake represents the dualism of being a doctor as doctors deals with both life and death.

this is a sick cunt
watch and learn

discuss

I wish I was an Orc in LOTR universe, being an Uruk would suck because they are in constant state of anger and pain Orcs might be manlets but so was Frodo and look how far he got.

I would live in a comfy Orc settlement somewhere in the mountains, raided fucking Dwarves and make them butthurt. I know lore wise Orcs actually suck at warfare because the retards attack without any formation like hooligans but with me in charge we would propably fuck up a dwarven city or two. I don't expect to conquer Middle Earth nor do I want to because it's like in GTA the more shit you wreck the more cops will chase you I will settle for something modest like fucking up 3 dwarven cities, 3 elvish and 3 human ones then I will just fight other Orc tribes and occasionally some shithole village will be torched but that's more for my soldiers than for myself because what's the fun in attacking a fucking village?

They have no soldiers and no riches it's a fucking village killing unarmed women and old men is not my idea of ''fun'' killing a bunch of soldiers and getting proper riches from proper wealthy places is.

I kinda wish my life was just a huge streak of violence at least as long as I'm on the giving part because being on the receiving end would suck.

I mean you might say muh horrors of war but what else is there to do in the middle ages? No TV, no radio even, barely anyone can read, the books are expensive as fuck and boring as shit, women didn't shave their cunts, no internet the only thing you could really do in your spare time in the Middle Earth is either fighting or traveling and traveling would only be fun if you went to the wilderness where the beasts and weird fuck knows what is .Traveling in the sense of ''I'm gonna go to Gondor and watch their beatuiful architecture :)'' is fucking boring. Travels should have some spark in them, some element of danger.

what does this mean?

it means you are most likely a liberal centrist

also give link, i'm bored as fuck at work

>look it up
>it's Janusz Korwin-Mikke's party
wew

polska.isidewith.com/en/
here, you can change the language to Polish on the top right corner if you want. I was looking for the Czech one since they're having the election but couldn't find one.

kek, didn't even know it's JKM's party, he has alzheimmer and keeps making new parties for every single election
in that case, it looks like you are an american

>48% for commies
>8% for pirates
>svobodni no where

total shit.

they should use polish names instead.

hello there my fellow libertarians :DDD

>Wolność
>Kukiz'15
>Platforma Obywatelska/PO
>PiS
>Sojusz Lewicy Demokratycznej/SLD
so and so on, it's because I did the test in English

>Sojusz Lewicy

sounds extremely communistic.

good lad

can someone give me a quick rundown on czech elections?
i havent been paying attention to any of it last few threads

bump?

bump!

morning lads

although is it really morning?
times of day are kind of artifical concepts, after all it's evening now somewhere

we need to refrain from using words such as morning or evening because they stem from a veray europocentric worldview and might offend some people.

that's very kind of you

furthermore another word for the near east is orient, which literally means land of the morning
and japan is also called the land of the rising sun
thus using words which are so crucial to their culture is a very racist appropriation of their culture

i'm happy if i can make others happy

wake up dummies