Question Time Part 2

Question Time Part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G8P8tH2F48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you ever seen or heard on Ad-Dajjal? I know for a fact that many people of high status are working for the "one eyed pyramid" and the "illuminati".

Reply to this, please:

Explain images from past thread, been ready carefully everything.

reading*

I exercise every day, and I have a lot of health issues. Am I simply stalling the inevitable, or should I keep up my fitness regimen? I mean I feel better when I exercise but it's always a constant thing.

Yes.

What really took place celestially on Purim? I know what I saw, but I don't know what I saw-

Questions from previous thread.

>what potential do we have

We estimate the ability to deliver a sustained 25%+ GDP growth rate for a period of no less than 30 years.

That's roughly equivalent to giving every person on the planet a lifestyle similar to a low end billionaire today.

Quick questions for clarity;
Are you the same FBIanon?
How did you find Sup Forums?

"Our name is three" elaborate?
Have you personally killed anyone?
Are you doing the right thing in your opinion? By what standard? What's best for yourself, your family, your organization, your nation or your God? etc.

Speaking of family, do you have children? Ballpark your age?
Funny childhood memories?

Also where did you get the two op pic relateds from? They're interesting. This one looks like a painting behind glass.

You said you were recruited,

Any specific field or is it just high intelligence and being highly successful to grab attention?

Mind to elaborate?

>who and why executed

People are assassinated if they are considered extreme threats to the system. You don't have to be overtly threatening. A particularly damning piece of journalism or a simple invention that upends an industry could do it. Or even being highly charismatic but not amenable to the current way of doing things.

Do you think you could beat a nigger in a fist fight?

>Us - we're more interested in the emperor without clothes effect. The exercise of power has always come with a stifling of dissent and dangerous dips into psychosis. We try to undermine this tendency more than anything else.
Did you create the chans?

you are all the same but your methods are different

but then again whats the starting point common to all?

and also to get to this point everyone had to be left alone for the longest time

why did you all agree on the change of rules?

If it was "predestined" then it means we are in for a never ending cycle right?

what happens when you run out of history books and you have to write them yourselves if thats the case?

why are you doing this ?

Executed by who exactly? Who gives that order? And how does one procure a big enough stick to insure said execution can't happen?

>only a matter of time

I think I cited a major solar storm before? There are major catastrophic event drivers that happen on a regular basis. New diseases, etc.

We as a species don't really deal with outlier event possibilities, even if they are practically guaranteed over ~100 year horizons.

>cure my friend

Why him and not everyone else? And there are real problems with the everyone else part.

Do you reach out to these people and attempt to reason with them and find a mutually beneficial compromise regarding their journalism, new invention, or charisma, or is the immediate knee jerk reaction to assassinate them?

Do you guys believe in bible prophecies? Thoughts on the coming day of the Lord?

Telekinesis is possible with enough energy, true or false?

Are we at risk for any civilization threatening catastrophes in the near future? Are there contingency plans for these sorts of evens, or can things spring up that leave us all (including secret societies) fucked?

>obama

He's been groomed since a young age, yes.

>steve

More of a choice of his than anything. Jobs had a strange relationship with fatalism.

In relation to the issue regarding the cure for cancer, is part of the cause for not distributing it in relation to those of old age developing neuro-degenerative diseases making the point of curing them almost pointless?
and also how are the cures for these conditions coming along?

By the looks of it

"God" saturn descended and enlightened humanity who was led to walk a path of opposites and, is as a being, contemplated by people across time

He is trying to see what we think about the whole thing and he thinks of himself as god

well that or illuminati shit

You encourage us to learn, to become "magicians". Are there particular roadblocks we must be aware of? Is it necessary to forget/unlearn things taken as established? What do you think are the most overlooked domains of knowledge that deserve more interrogation if we are to develop?

You said: "We experienced at least one near complete dark age from ~10,000 years ago to ~5,000 years ago."

8000 BC is when humans finally started agriculture, and literacy invented 4000 BC. Between 8000 BC and 3000 BC humans accomplished the foundation of civilization.

Are you suggesting humanity regressed somehow?

Jew lies.

Who raised Obama then? Who are his handlers? Saudi?

What is going on at CERN?

Are they actually trying to open a portal so Satan can incarnate physically?

Also what religion do you follow?

We reach out to some people yes.

Others take pleasure in their own self-destruction, or knowingly doing things that will lead to it.

Satan is a literal sea monster m80

Read everything, books are always better but the interweb is very useful

In some sense, yes, in that you can reasonably anticipate where society will go far into the future.

Furthermore, they are self-fulfilling to some extent.

how does the future look ? does humanity have any hope ?

There are a lot of potential catastrophes and very little is mitigated. We're very concerned about the wanton disregard for rational planning.

o and this OP idk

but its related to druidic and celtic traditions. Owl is the daughter of saturn

Yes he is

I remember one thread where one guy said" everyone migrated to africa when they found our scriptures"

it would mean humanity is way older than anything we think and possibly from mars

Is attaining high levels of intelligence and understanding within reach of anyone (Who asks the right questions), or are many of us just biologically and/or mentally incapable?

Humanity does- a lot of humans don't most likely

From the factions you listed Dark Priests, Kings, Meritocracies, and Good Priests (it wasn't completely clear if this is the faction to which you belong) (), which faction(s) do Obama, the Clintons, and Soros belong to?

Answer this question asshole

Jean Claude Junker said leaders of other planets are concerned about the fate of the E.U.

Lying to scare people to support the E.U or are they really?

Humanoid aliens are questionable but the space walk footage showing interaction between astronauts and simple space life forms is easily available on the internet.

How intelligent are those strange creatures?

Can you describe the other life forms that we know about/are in contact with?

Correct, "such high levels". Implying the IQ and understanding level you claimed earlier

Sort of. At some point of degeneration, you might need a full job worth of effort to care for one person. At some point you simply lack the manpower to do anything else.

"Correction", I mean. Holy shit. Clearly not me

Your biggest roadblock will always be your assumptions about limitations.

is there any hope for all humans ?

What could be considered an "extreme threat to the system"?

Define "the system".

Who would kill the people considered to be a threat and what examples of people killed in history for being considered a threat can you give?

is there going to be any war soon between big powers?
I'm sorry if this question was previously asked.

It's well known that there was a catastrophic event 10-15k years ago and that many of our megastructures that persist to this day are from a civilization that existed then but leaves no other trace than lore.

He's a creature of the CIA primarily. Family has always been part of back to WW2

>megastructures
Examples of "megastructures" please. It's not clear what you mean.

No.

Not aware of any good name for my beliefs in the public domain.

The question would be why not him at least? Why would you not allow the cure to be used in him and live? He is only 22 years old and he contributes to society.

Can I get a response?

what sort of lore? religion?

No, some people don't have the potential.

You are not going to find a kid with Down's Syndrome inventing the next blockbuster drug.

There are of course both more and less severe biological limitations.

Are there any signs a person should look for if they believe they may have been 'chosen' by one of these factions? Many incidents in my life have happened that give me a 'Truman Show' like effect. I don't know if it's just low-level narcissism or potentially insight into some hand guiding my way through life. I tend to see things far before most other people do and have been pretty successful in most areas of my life.

If this is fake, you're a baitmaster.

I honestly believe there is- there is a lot of evil in our world for sure but I believe that those that cause pain are simply just in pain themselves and have simply lost their way- over time it takes them over and they begin to enjoy the pain they cause and the pain inside them-

Nobody is beyond help, but if they don't want it they can't get it.

Hi again.

How is this "reaching out" process initiated?

Someone who attends Bohemian Grove told me that I am known to the attendees, yet refused to elaborate further. Am I in danger?

It isn't reasonable to expect world-ending nuclear war. It is reasonable to expect increasingly testy territorial conflict and influence peddling.

In part, yes

What do you all know about the original G?

Can you give us some sort of description or summary of your beliefs?

I find it overwhelmingly hard to wrap my head around the fact that no one knows a single thing about your organisation "three". Why is that exactly? Supposing you're a real thing to exist, how have you managed to keep it a secret? It is inevitable that somebody in your organisation bursts at some point.

> We don't need you. We want you.
You want us to see the big picture, yet you won't give much insight to what the big picture really looks like.

Honestly, I think you are a role player. You want us to think clearly and realistically; to be sceptical. You made up a fictional secret organisation to prove your dumb point, that we are not really sceptical at all.

I think so.

>Are you doing the right thing in your opinion?

Honestly not certain. But doubt is probably a good thing.

The question would be why not him at least? Why would you not allow the cure to be used in him and live? He is only 22 years old and he contributes to society.

how to free all man ? is it possible ?

Is

>some people don't have the potential

Meant to imply that a significant part of the population without birth/genetic defects do have this potential? Significant being above 5-10%?

It isn't true that you know nothing. False premise.

Countless people speculate about our goals and methods on an hourly basis because you see the fingerprints we leave behind.

They're sitting on this information for whatever reasons they believe are valid. No amount of begging will get him to change his mind for the sake of your friend. (This should help to illustrate to you that this is not a benevolent organization in any way.)

Is telekinesis possible? Don't hold out on me!

>You didn't even answer all the questions from the last thread faggot

Do black lives matter?

It's absolutely possible- all you have to do is actually show them their chains for the first time and they will wake up

>It isn't true that you know nothing. False premise.
How is it false?

If you know the answer please tell me

its been killing me for the longest time

+ telepathy

>We estimate the ability to deliver a sustained 25%+ GDP growth rate for a period of no less than 30 years.
>That's roughly equivalent to giving every person on the planet a lifestyle similar to a low end billionaire today.
What technological advancements have we achieved that are not publicly known or have not made available to the public?

Can't justify picking and choosing like that and don't know how to manage a world where everyone has access.

all lives matter lol

It's likely a very stable and sustainable form of energy production that can power homes and modes of transportation.

Substantially higher than 10% have potential from a genetic standpoint, yes.

Often other factors destroy that. Malnutrition as a child, early severe disease, car accidents, unhinged drug addiction, etc.

>don't know how to manage a world where everyone has access.
top kek claims to be a member of world shaping secret organization yet don't know how to manage a world where everyone has access to a medical cure.
>shit RP m8 rate 1/8

Scuse me bruv but you skipped this one.

The second question in particular is 100% entry level for someone such as you. A level of E.T contact is fact.
youtube.com/watch?v=6G8P8tH2F48

1:17:11 is where the critters are most in force.

Think about the consequences of saving every ailing person. We would have a population problem in a relatively short amount of time, don't you think?

No, that's a legit point. Imagine a world where no one dies. It would get crowded fast.

>(This should help to illustrate to you that this is not a benevolent organization in any way.)
But that sounds like the script of a bad film.

It sounds like the trope of the uncaring or unkind organisation or group in the shadows with access to infromation or ways of preventing or solving horrible atrocities such as cancer.

Have you not suffered cancer in any way, shape or form? Someone you know, someone in your family...?

We have access to essentially arbitrary levels of energy generation at higher rates of return than that. The economy is primarily a function of energy input, thus the conclusion - to be simple about it.

Was Michael Jackson really a pedophile or was it just a character assassination orchestrated by Paul McCartney because MJ bought the Beatles catalogue?

Was Stanley Kubrick assassinated because of his cut of Eyes Wide Shut and has the original cut been preserved somewhere?

Is Omegle a honeypot?

I have and I get why you're asking. I'm just telling you: he will not, under any circumstances, give.

Then why do we have the cure for so much other stuff? Maybe not cancer, no, but we do have public accesss to antibiotics to prevend from dying from stepping on a nail or something extremelly stupid like a cold.

Why would that be public and a cure for cancer not?

Are any efforts being undertaken to lower this potential in the general population?

How can one avoid such efforts?

I'm reading over the first thread and I can tell this guys wording is the same as some other "illuminati" "1%" person that larped and he didn't say anything then and still isn't saying anything.

But better than we burn the current excitement out for ppl like this than us get duped in the future over some stupid shit.

25%

What specifically is being done with regards to these people?

Lol ok.. are you going to say anything that isn't vague and meme-tier?
You haven't given up anything someone couldn't find a theory about on the internet.

Bout to be neckbeard detected up in hurr.
At least elaborate on "our name is three".

You gotta give us somethin bud.
You don't bite the hand that feeds you, but you're giving us crumbs at most.. gettin hungry m8.

>its another user roleplay episode
Dear High Level Insider,
I am the one you have all been looking for; and as proof of my claim I will give you this name: Raes Eklistus

No we wouldn't
faggot said in the other thread they can't extend life that far so everyone would still die

You're a stupid faggot