You have 10 seconds to give me one reason why they're not the national champs

Other urls found in this thread:

footballfoundation.org/Programs/Rankings/BCS/BCSCalculation.aspx
teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they havent beaten anyone
>Auburn
Because they havent beaten anyone

and what does that say about alabama (and the sec in general)?

They did not make the NCAA College Football playoff.

Because they’re not in the College Football Playoff, the four-team tournament whose winner is the national champion
Any other retarded questions

Weakest SEC in at least 15 years. All Ohio State had to do was not lose by 30 to Iowa and they couldn't pull it off.

That Bama shouldnt even be in the playoffs and are gonna get btfo tonight

Both of those teams have lost. We haven't. So, you're "argument" clearly comes up short. Just like your IQ.

Next.

>Memephis

>Navy

>USF

Two of those schools won their bowl games the other only lost by a single point in one of the best-played bowls this season.

You asked why UCF isn’t the national champ. Our answers were objectively correct. Not sure what you’re getting so autistically mad about

Your answer involved teams that lost. So therefore you are incorrect. Feel free to leave the thread.

The winner of the College Football Playoff is the national champion. That is a fact, not an opinion. Feel free to leave the thread.

It's like I'm talking to a wall.

>play trash teams all season
>wonder why no one takes you seriously

:::thinking emoji:::

So you know less about football than a wall? Sad. See ya.

What about every team in playoffs right now that had lost to trash teams?

plenty of people take 'bama seriously

>wonder why no one takes you seriously
but user, alabama is in the playoff

They are, they beat the best team from alabama.

UCF is #1[spoiler] at being fucking delusional rofl[/spoiler]

They may be in the playoffs, but nothing changes that the tobacco-chewing, hee-hawing, cousin-fucking, white trash Bama fan's team lost the iron bowl, the only game that matters in Alabama.

Take your fly by night program and stick it up your ass. No one outside the state of Florida cares.

no one wants to watch your shitty ass community college get over it dude

T.salty SECfags

Are you talking about Alabama or georgia

wrong dick brain

because nobody watches MMA anymore

Are you trying to be funny?

REEEEEEE WE DIDN LOOSE ALL YEAR WE SHUD BE DA CHAMPZ IT NOT FAIR

they absolutely deserved to be in the top 4 over Alabama.

the fact that they weren't is a disgrace and shows that this "playoff" system is just as shitty as the BCS

>beating a 3 loss team in a bowl
you might want to kill yourself

Alabama played two FCS teams this year

a three loss team that beat Alabama

Yeah big deal. Any team can have a good team against a superior opponent. Your dumb team had that moment today.

Enjoy 4 wins next year when Frost leaves.

if Alabama wanted to go to the championship, they shouldn't have lost that game

Bama also had a real tough schedule this year
let's look at their OOC
>shitty FSU team
>Fresno State
>Colorado State
>Mercer

the SEC games weren't much better
>Vandy
>Ole Miss
>Texas Ass To Mouth
>Tennessee

Who did UCF play again?

>All Ohio State had to do is not be in a corrupt as fuck system that favors tv ratings over good teams and they couldn't pull it off
FTFY

I wonder why people take Alabama and georgia seriously too

better teams than Troy and Mercer certainly

They played literally nobody in the regular season
>But we beat a top 10 opponent after the fact
Congrats.

I'm talking about UCF, not Alabama

So i'll ask again, who did UCF play?

To be honest. This was the best ending for UCF fans. They'd have hilariously lost against any team in the playoffs.

yeah because Ohio State is an unheard of organization that would MAYBE bring in what, four or five viewers? Who's their coach anyway? Do they even have ANYONE in the NFL right now? Literally never heard of these guys. It's so unfair, Ohio State would NEVER get in the playoffs over a Conference champ. Media slobs Bama's knob, as always.

The only G5 school that had a chance to make the playoff is Houston last year but they shit the bed.

Exactly. The Peach Bowl says far more about Auburn than it does about UCF.

>I-It's fine for MUH P5 to have shit schedules but G5 must be completely tuned up to be considered by the BC- sorry FBS committee

>OSU would draw more ratings than a 3rd consecutive Bama/Clemson match up
Can't tell if deluded OSUfag or insecure as fuck SECuck

Ironic that you're moving those goalposts so far in a football thread

OSU is always a ratings draw because:
1. It's a bandwagon school
2. Graduates are widely dispersed across all markets, whereas Alabama and Clemson grads (and all southern schools, for that matter) generally never leave the South.

The shittiest P5 schedule is still mathematically stronger than any G5 schedule. You literally, objectively cannot dispute this.

>Clemson won their power conference
>Oklahoma won their power conference
>Georgia won their power conference, beat a power conference champ in their semi
>Bama is currently beating a power conference champ, en route to the natty
>UCF did not beat a power conference champ

I'm the Jew who's ruined everything you hold dear, actually

>B-BUT THEY'RE P5 THEY HAVE TO BE GOOD
It's a house of cards you dumb nigger

Find me one P5 team with a lower SoS than UCF. I want numbers.

>LSU loses to fucking TROY and gets in the top 15 at the end of the season
Yea like I'll trust those fake jew numbers

>Yea like I'll trust those fake jew numbers
Just admit you don’t have an argument supported by any evidence. No need to go full Sup Forums and embarrass yourself.

>strength of schedule
the biggest meme of all time, because it enables people to argue that an 0-12 team is better than a 12-0 team

Nice fallacious reductio ad absurdum. No one thinks that.

>the biggest meme of all time, because it enables people to argue that an 0-12 team is better than a 12-0 team
So you'd pick an undefeated peewee football team to beat the Cleveland Browns?

>Thinks a team that couldn't even make their CC deserves to be in the playoff
>Thinks anyone else is embarrassing themselves

Obviously talking about people in the same leagues which p5 and g5 effectively are since they can play eachother

But yes, I would also take a peewee football team over the browns if they're starting kizer

alabama lost to auburn

Nice non argument you dipshit. The teams are all in the same league.

oops

>winning a compensatory bowl game
>proof of anything
Auburn's season ended against Georgia, this game was meaningless while for UCF it was the biggest game of the year. Auburn was also shit outside of their stadium this year, Auburn at Auburn was #1 in the SEC, Auburn away was a distant 3rd.

Community Colleges shouldn't be in division I

Que?

Undisputed National Champs

Ucf rb called auburn slow and then Ucf scored the most points on Auburn has given up this year and auburn was lucky it wasnt more with dropped passes and 2 missed field goals

Narrative always changes to make the larger fanbases feel good

> don't even deserve to be on the field with auburn
> after game
> any other team would beat them because um look at their schedule!

3 words: fly by night

>we didn't even want to win the game! yea! we like losing!

Just face it, it's their own fault for not scheduling any games against good teams. They have no one to balme but themselves.

Alabama fucking torched Clemp’s Son, thus eliminating UCF’s hindsight argument, which was the only thing they had going.

>He thinks every conference is exactly the same in terms of talent and level of competition
When are you going to give me an actual, non-meme argument

>Debate football with wall
>Still lose

P5 and G5 are in the same league in name only. Most G5 teams don’t belong on the same field with a decent P5/independent squad, don’t pretend you don’t know this

literally who

That’s why G5 teams are 7-3 in BCS/NY6 bowls

They wouldn't have played Auburn if they'd've been in the playoffs, you fucking retard. To top that, to think that they'd've beat Alabama just because they beat Auburn in a non-playoff, meme bowl is truly funny, verging on legitimately hilarious.

It’s a much more important game for them

You think Auburn cared at all about that game?

The committee didn't place them in the top 4 in the final rankings.

And if Auburn btfo UCF, you would be talking about how UCF was a joke and probably use the term "schedule babbies."

>Auburn
>Because they havent beaten anyone

Except, you know, beating the team that beat both teams playing for the national championship on Monday?

But they are....

Beat bama and UGA, probably would have beat UGA again if KJ was healthy.

Fuck off Mr. Noseberg

Strength of schedule

ok if they did that then why is UCF not in the title game then?

I need evidence and facts, not >muh jews and other Sup Forums shit. Believe me I know all the Sup Forums tricks because I am the Sup Forums tricks.

This. Plus regular season is unbelievably lopsided in favor of P5, bowl games are a way smaller sample size

>ok if they did that then why is UCF not in the title game then?

>UCF is not in the title game because Georgia and Alabama are in it

I see you’re taking the Sup Forums route. Good for you, I guess?

>You think Auburn cared at all about that game?

it was actually really obvious that they did if you watched

why the hell is this all decided arbitrarily by a committee anyway? there's no way to guarantee that's fair, just use an algorithm or something.

sorry if i'm missing something, i'm pretty new to football, but it seems like bullshit

They literally used an algorithm before they had the playoff committee and people bitched about that too because teams were running up scores in order to game the algorithm

sounds like a bad algorithm, not even ratio-based instead of nominal, how stupid

they used the average of six different algorithms, with some being nominal and some being ratio-based. People still bitched

footballfoundation.org/Programs/Rankings/BCS/BCSCalculation.aspx

Then just change the algorithm so that you stop getting benefit if you win by more than 30

Committee or no committee, UCF would not have made it into the playoffs. They literally are the 2007 Hawaiian team but this time they didnt lose hilariously in their bowl game.

teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

#6 vs. #7
or #54

Dont forget they didnt even play two teams on their schedule