Why is everyone on this board so fucking edgy?

Why is everyone on this board so fucking edgy?

People who are angry about the state of their lives and have chosen to blame everyone and everything but themselves for it, coupled with the anonymity the internet offers.

^this nigga tbqh

LOW LEVEL THREAD

because that's the point

nobody is, embrace the irony and sarcasm and actually contribute something productive to the board,...

.., you p-pleb

>disagreeing with liberals makes you edgy

Talking about politics and current events.
Having a political opinion.
>edgy.
Go to fucking r9k I dare you.

So why are you here? Same reason but can't admit it yet?

We are nice people irl.
But in the Internet we are

It's not that. I've seen plenty of posts here advocating for things like mass genocides, the castration of people with "inferior" genes, raping children, etc. The worst part is that I can't even tell if all of it is ironic.

It's not the political opinion or talking about current events that's edgy mate, it's the fact that the opinions are that everyone not white is subhuman and also we should gas the jews while every discussions is littered with racial and religious slurs.

That's what makes it edgy.

>The worst part is that I can't even tell if all of it is ironic.
First day off the reddit boat, eh?
Your senses will attune themselves over the course of a year or two.
Most people who hate 4cahn do so because they have no fucking clue what is going on. Everything is caked in so many layers of irony that you can forget which way is up.
tl;dr don't judge Sup Forums until you know what's actually going on.

Exhibit A

Because non-edgy opinions can be posted to facebook and twitter so edgeposters need to come here

There is nothing edgy about wanting to preserve your culture and heritage user

Shut the fuck up, you filthy waste of oxygen. You goddamn worthless subhuman pile of vomited steaming shit. I will mass genocide anyone you've ever even slightly cared about and I will rape your fucking nigger children to death.

What is even considered edgy now a days .
What you wrote sound like "top bantz lad".

I just don't want them in my country

People assume not wanting immigrants or refugees is evil when it isn't

There is no point to this topic other then OP being a memelord

The board is called politically incorrect, you fucking dumbass

I'd take what this dude says seriously. Serbs are not capable of sarcasm or banter. They will carry out their threats if at all possible.

>Sup Forums is one person

>Serbs are not capable of sarcasm or banter

>implying

It's a shame nobody outside of Serbia speaks our language because our comedy is top-notch. Or rather, it used to be before all the comedy legends started dropping dead.

>macro images
>past 2013

Is remove kebab recognized as comedy in your country?

>It's a shame nobody outside of Serbia speaks our language because our comedy is top-notch.

And its literally impossible to translate huh?

Nah. Our comedy is actually comparable to old-school Brit humor with more creative usages of profanity thrown in.

It loses something it the process when you're not familiar with all the Serb sayings, idioms and such.