Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOUrLn1FFCA
youtube.com/watch?v=PQf7vGBYxz4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hge0klNjDtA
youtube.com/watch?v=9IE_B3VK1mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think of the moon?
>Not a fan.

Fuck this movie. The only reason I have any recollection of it whatsoever is because it's the only movie I had on DVD during vacations to New Hampshire

Fight me, faggots!

>"honey, hurry up we have to hit the road if we wanna beat traffic"
>"MOOOOM I forgot to pack my DVDs, There's never anything to do when we go to New Hampshire!"
>"I already packed your favorite movie honey, let's go"
>*Gets it car and digs through suitcase to find the benchwarmers*
>*Mom just turned out of the neighborhood*

Not funny. Kys.

I vaguely remember this movie

This one of the best comedies of the 2000's

i BEN DRINKING GREEN TEA ALL GOD DAMN DAY

Love this movie

Is this the movie where they burn a field of weed and fuck hairy hippies? I think they spoon naked in a cave together too.

Memories.

I'm assuming he was referring to a cabin retreat or some shit. Back when my family used to do that shit we'd have a handful of DVDs there and watch exclusively those movies, never bringing anything else up. (We had a generator.)

Yup

I've got two that I really like that critics seem to shit on

yes, this movie was great

youtube.com/watch?v=TOUrLn1FFCA

One summer I went to stay with my grandparents and all I had was the first two season of clerks the animated series...

love that movie

It's like Adam Sandler billy madison/happy gilmore type movie. Interpret that however you want to.

The first Paul Blart.
I'm serious.

this scene, when hes falling down the hill, and the ending where he summons the different animal spirits was something i found so fucking funny when i was 12 yet now i dont see the humor in it

All you should need, animated Clerks is the shit.

Joe Dirt.

don't have the energy to go to RT but I know it's low.

This scene is still hilarious though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQf7vGBYxz4

Terrible scene in a good movie

Memes aside, this is the perfect example of a movie that's way better to watch stoned

It tries to be a happy madison movie and it turns out better.

Not that hard really.

>that dancing Asian guy

Still makes me laugh.

Balls Out was a great underrated movie with a similar sports theme.

I unironically enjoyed Cop Out.

obligatory

Yeah what the fuck? It was a great movie and it's a fucking cool idea

it was so so so overhyped back when it came out, people were underwhelmed. still a great movie

I was born into a Postman household. Didn't really like Waterworld.

That critics' consensus sounds super neckbeardy.

my friends and i used to be in tears watching these together back in middle school. Good times

Is this the only good movie where rob Schneider is the lead

hehehe farting hehehe

they couldn't even put the names in the right place

one fucking job

>I'm going into the next office.

>49%

Fuck you that was awful.

But atleast it wasn't inAPProproate Comedy

Does Universal still do those Waterworld Stunt Shows?

That shit is cash.

It's pretty dumb, but way too comfy for a disaster movie, same with Armageddon.

Some of the skits were great. It doesn't deserve 4%.

wtf this movie is great, i end up watching it whenever its on no matter how many times ive seen it.

holy shit that cast, how have i not heard about this movie

I came here to post this. I liked this movie and thought it was pretty cool.

Underrated on both sides.

The only thing I remember about this movie is all the parts where everything suddenly freezes and that despite that happening as soon as they go into their tent they take off most of their cold weather clothes.
I wish my tents were that effective.

>total disaster

One of my favorite movies.

Rotten Tomatoes and critics can fuck off

Ayyyy I thought I was about the only person in the world who saw this movie

the tweest at the end was GOAT

Cause it one of the worst movies ever made

Because it SUCKS, like REAL, if negative scores existed, it would be a -11/10

Am I the only one?

stop posting seth

My negro. I feel like it's only because I love Jack Black so much some of the scenes are honestly pretty rough

youtube.com/watch?v=Hge0klNjDtA

Never seen this movie, what's its deal? Is it like a reverse Dune?

>this

Everyone from my home city literally loves this movie, I don't think I've ever met someone who didn't love it. It's a legit cult classic

Good taste m8. Reminds me so much of middle school. Found it fucking hilarious. haven't watched it in at least 3 years. Wonder how it holds up. it was a comfy movie too.

Not as good as the original, but better than this and the audience is just wrong

Andy Samberg was the worst part of Hot Rod but Bill Hader and Danny McBride made it absolutely gold.

MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN

I feel like people would like this movie more if it weren't for Venom.

You are my nigga, love that movie so much. Sean William Scott is underatted

Fucking this, this is just as good if not better than the first

it's more like Mad Max

Never understood the hate. Sure its a bit all over the place and the dance scene felt out of place but its nowhere near as shit as people make it out to be. Better than some current forgettable marvel flicks.

Yeah Paul Blart is a comfy watch desu

This movie came out when I was in high school, back in a faraway time where I was really social. I had a few different groups of friends that all fit into different cliques, and since they didn't all mix well I ended up seeing this in theaters four times. Still my personal record for most times paying to see one movie.

I told one of my classmates in high school that I wanted to fuck the little girl in this movie. I didn't even realize what I was saying. God fuck damnitFUCKRTBGJHK

I like both. They weren't meant to win awards, they're raunchy low-brow comedies. Like MadTv did meth, and then fucked a puppet.

I actually found the Jackman/Winslet sketch and the Berry/Merchant one to be somewhat funny, rest are complete shit though

lol it was terrible but still funny

Yep, one of the few older attractions they've kept around.
I still can't believe they got rid of the fucking Jaws ride.

I watched this so much when i was a kid.

I heard the director got fucked because the studio declared this as a flop despite it making its money back behind the scenes

>hey why is that thong running so fast

I enjoy Death Wish 3 and 4 a lot

Not just great. But an Epic, on the same level of Lawrence of Arabia and Ben Hur. Modern critics would have given them the same score they would have given BvS

Fuck I need to watch this again

critics are cancer. That movie is WA's best film.

yes, the director said they made it for about $20mil, but reported the budget at $70mil. Then it was called a box office bomb because it only made like $50mil

One of my favorite movies. That hockey rink scene is great.

Macgruber

This is a great one, that super-intense Vera Farmiga subplot is legitimately scary

this is a good one

kino, my favorite from wes, p comfy too

That movie has some quality kino John Wayne reveal was great. Favorite Paul Walker film

youtube.com/watch?v=9IE_B3VK1mQ