Other urls found in this thread:

guncity.com/22lr-ruger-10-22-with-3-9x42-ranger-scope-hushpower-silencer-247256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FOY

What gun

>in the military
>can't have my own gun off duty yet

Just wanna enjoy freedumbs

I own a Mustang. Does that make me a racecar driver? A gun is a tool, and a dangerous one at that; it does not convey any level of freedom in and of itself.

Kill yourself friendo.

Medium quality post

I don't know much about guns but I was thinking this

guncity.com/22lr-ruger-10-22-with-3-9x42-ranger-scope-hushpower-silencer-247256

I can only buy rifles with my license btw. So no pistols or AR15s allowed. :(

Everybody loves the 10/22, it's a good gun.

Why do you need a gun with a silencer? A 22 seems like a good start, but why not a revolver? those are so much easier to use.

NZ's gun laws means you need a special endorcement on your license to get pistols. And they're only allowed for club shooting.

Did you ever shoot a favelamonkey?

And yet you're allowed to buy a rifle with a silencer? What exactly are you hunting?

I don't know the reasoning. You don't need to specify what you plan on hunting, just that you plan to hunt. I think pistols are more restricted due to how they can be concealed.

No.

Conversely why do you need the silencer? I thought either there are noise restrictions or your shooting game that scatters quickly

I just wanted a silencer to protect my hearing. Like I said I have no real experience with guns, so maybe that's retarded reasoning, but I figured it couldn't hurt to get one. It comes with the gun so yea.

I don't think silencers are regulated at all

This is what noise cancelling head phones are for. Most of the shooting you'll be doing is practice, not in the bush. You'd be better served by getting headphones.

>NZ has relatively liberal gun laws and high gin ownerships
>Virtually no gun crime
How do we do it?