Sup Forums completely and absolutely btfo

Sup Forums completely and absolutely btfo

m.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/14/1412131/-Don-t-you-ever-say-black-on-black-crime-again

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/14/1412131/-Don-t-you-ever-say-black-on-black-crime-again
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black on black crime

>m.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/14/1412131/-Don-t-you-ever-say-black-on-black-crime-again

what an effective argument, really makes me think I should become a #hillshill

Black on black crime

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

bloop on bleep blime

>Daily Kos
filename related

He actually did it the absolute madman

This fake nigger is fucking retarded

black-on-black-crime

Oh fuck yourself Sup Forums, white people are the masterace to kill each other. Remember both world wars.
There were like 30 millions of white people killing each other

black on black crime

In addition to that: Table 43

>Slavs
>white
>french"men"
>white
Lay off the champagne, Jamal Le Pierre; you're drunk.

>Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population.

>In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.

Do we have any sources to verify these numbers?

Black on black crime again.

perhaps blacks should check themselves before they wreck themselves.

I was wondering the same thing

>the amazing math skills of Shaun King

the figures he is quoting are quite accurate but don't actually support historical argument at all

his* argument. fuck auto correct

Black on black crime

>nig on nog law breaking

Wow impressive arguments.
OP, next time put this pile of shit on an archive page.

But what if whites left america?

Instant zimbabwe.

Black on black crime

Newsflash: African American males commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Massively. And of course, we all know that most crime is intra-racial. However, as to white on white crime, it's discussed because it's not that big of an issue. There isn't that much of it, comparatively- and whites don't have a culture that glorifies criminal lifestyles and condones noncooperation with authorities- and if you try to claim that these aren't the norm in black urban culture I will call you out on your bullshit right now- listen to ANY top 10 hip hop, or explain to me where the phrase "Snitches get stitches" comes from.

So saying that white on white crime exists thus black on black crime is a non-issue and in fact a racist statement is ultimately a red herring and a deflection of responsibility. The fact is: blacks are killing each other a hell of a lot more than any other race, and certainly a hell of a lot more than any police officer. You ought to be as concerned and outraged whenever a black murders another black, as you are when a cop kills a black man in what is ultimately found to be a justified shooting (which you will never admit, even when faced with evidence that the man they killed was scum who was a blight on your community).

And then you wonder why your neighborhoods are over policed- why cops are jumpy and trigger happy, or downright hostile to you. Did you ever consider they are sick of your bullshit? Of being hassled, assaulted and killed for trying to clean up your neighborhoods and make them safer for everyone?

You should thank the cops for taking out your trash. The only reason you would be mad is that you are trash yourself and afraid of being taken out.

Written by Shaun king almost a year ago. Doesn't seem like his article worked. People are saying black on black crime now more than ever, fampai

Ofcourse not it's omitting percentage of crime relative to size of ethnicity relative to the rest of the population.

Without doing that they can try to make it seem like they do less crime, eventhough blacks being 13% of the population their crime rate is the highest of all the ethnicities relative to their size and the total size of the entire population of the US.

This is why they use skewed verbal gymnastics rather than the actual statistics with all these things taken into account, only then can they even possibly make it seem as if blacks commit less interracial crime against whites than vice versa. And they ofcourse conveniently ignore black on black crime..

Pretty sure they're ignoring population ratios.

ITT: people who accept bullshit statistics from people with a vested interest in bullshitting on topic

protip: all the pigs have to do is refuse to file a report or respond and they can make all sorts of bullshit "trends" that have zero credibility

>Whites are six times more likely to be killed by other whites

Well if they live in a mostly white area then I wouldn't be fucking surprised.

How about we step into the hood and tell me that load of hoarse shit.

Go be a fag somewhere else.

these comments are absolutely reddit

>But uh those blacks killed are more of a chunk of the black population than those whites killed!

That is a shitty metric. The only relevant statistic here is the proportion of interracial crime committed in each direction, because this is, statistically, a subset of interracial INTERACTIONS. Lashaunda in Detroit and Steve McRichy in a gated community are easy to account for statistical outliers. Every interaction can be boiled down to a set of 1 on 1 white and black interactions. Blacks are more homicidal interracially. That is it. Fuck you Shaun King.

Psh. These statistics are outdated.

Blacks have totally behaved since then.

The left side of the panel doesn't really counter the argument. "Post-serfs" arent still a distinct "section" of society like post-slave populations are. You can't use statistics on post-serfs because you no longer know who is descended from a serf, at least not absolutely.

notice that they like to use number of cases rather than correlate it with the percentage of the population of that ethnicity, relative to the size of the other ethnicity and THEN look at the number of cases..

"oh my number of cases this" "yeah.. much more of that ethnicity than 13% blacks relative to the total size of the population.. how about we look at the percentage instead relative to that instead..

No they take the number of cases and do percentage analysis comparisons based on that, and if you do that even if the 13% do insane amounts of crime compared to the others, it appears as if the majority does more. Dumbo mode activated.

ЧO CКAЗAЛ, CУКA

I mean right side disregard that I suck cocks

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

I think there blackcentric liberal math needs some work.

BLACKS RESPONSIBLE FOR 84% OF VIOLENT CRIME AGAINST BLACK AND WHITE.

black on white crime

>I think their blackcentric liberal math needs some work.

No shit, it's amazing that they get away with bullshitting everyone.

Black on black crime.

If nigger will kill or rob this transnigger... what the hell is it?

Yet another white man trying to speak for blacks.