HIDDEN FBI MESSAGE FROM COMEY

HIDDEN FBI MESSAGE, FREE COMEY

>EARLIEST ENCOUNTER

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/

The way the Gematria Cypher works is, any phrase is being indexed by their value according to this table

>i.sli.mg/DTnwqH.jpg

and works like this

>i.sli.mg/L6QCBc.png

The phrases associated with the end values are sorted by how many times they were searched, sorted in descending order.

Until the April 16th archive link of this number's page shows no mention of the "help me" message.

>archive.is/M3sPV

>i.sli.mg/kILmrC.png

- Two weeks before the FBI pledge of "No Outside Interference" in Clinton Email Probe

>archive.is/jJkvK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7g2J0s10LRA
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7adNcah3U
gematrix.org/?word=2322
thedailysheeple.com/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit_102012
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>his letter was 2332 words long
>Hurr it's a secret message because it was 2332 words long

So retarded

look like the only retard here is (((you))).

This is just fucking stupid.

counter-shill bump

at this point the joke is a pool of muck made out of dirt and bloody flesh, and yet you are still beating it into the ground.

good to see Sup Forums isnt completely rules by jews
thanks user

>Water is the new oil
>The President led us wrongly
>I can't lie to myself I love you
seems legit

I fucking knew it. He knew he would get an oversight committee hearing, he knew he would garner national attention. If he made the whole situation look as corrupt as possible without actually admitting it.

Couldn't you essentially get any message by using a different number? Couldn't you cycle through thousands of numbers until the message supposedly said what you want, in this case 2322 did that?

>we tinfoil now

I would normally agree with you, but the CHANCE of that happening, with perfect grammar, and it spelling things perfectly with Hillary Clinton being mentioned is so low that it is impossible to even consider.

Also...
If you want to help, look for timestamps where Comey mentions:

>"I urge you all to grab a cup of tea and read my transcript very carefully."

>"I value: 1. My family; 2. My integrity" (paraphrased)

>When he mentions corruption investigations into the Clinton foundation, and the democratic congressman IMMEDIATELY mentions how is his family feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=7g2J0s10LRA

Back to /x/ you fucking tinfoil dick wrapping cuck.

>pic related
Its you

Yes user. Also they grabbed a sentence from the header of the message to make this stick. Just look for yourself and you will see it to be true.

These are shill slide threads, no joke.

Look at gematrix's old archives. It's filled with the same kind of news-related bullshit when you enter some numbers

I'm a tinfoil hatter and this seems like a red herring to me, especially if Comey has been in bed with the Clintons for a while.

>all these fucking shills trying to derail the thread before it starts
Hillary is on damage control guys
She wants to demoralize us, make us think we should give up. We need to get the normies involved
Everyone with Twitter's start spamming
#SaveJamesComey
#FreeComey'sFamily
if people can get riled up enough over his address then enough people can get a magnifying glass put on this

Now thats some interesting shit if true.

Anyone remember that time CNN ran an Article about the federal reserve laundering up to 4 trillion dollars.
Then the article vanished.
Then the CEO of CNN woke up to his wife n kids getting murdered by the housekeeper and Sup Forums flipped their shit.

I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't on those threads on the minute every minute

>Gematria
you fucking gypsy magic idiot

>Gematria
>gypsy magic idiot

>Gematria originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code/cipher later adopted into Jewish culture that assigns numerical value to a word/name/phrase in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to Nature, a person's age, the calendar year, or the like.

Fuck off you fucking jew. We can't ignore the fucking facts, this is fucking real. I am no shill, I am trying to bring the truth to light.

gematrix.org/?word=2322

Hmm
>That second one
>mfw
HMMMMM

Hope this image gets sent to FBI and Trump. We can't have this insane criminal be running freely anymore.

Delete this.

sauce?

What if....
What if thats what they want?
What if this is a set up, and they get us to send this shit to trump, his blasts it off vaguely and bombastically on twitter, and then never gets laughed out of the country?

A stretch
but something to consider
I find it hard to believe that something like this would slip out so easily

The FBI are always keeping an eye out here, when your topics of discussion can explode out of hysteria, whether welcomed or not, people here will see whats being talked about.

Someone should ask /sci/ to compute the odds of a sentence coming out grammatically correct (with Hillary Clinton in it specifically) using the gematria rules using a reasonable word count for a press release. Would add some credibility to the infograph.

To be fair, no one has used a Gematric translation in a long time that was actually worth anything. It was a good way to hide it, and it is surely unexpectable.

INB4 I AM KILLED BY THE END OF THE WEEK FOR POSTING THIS THREAD. FUCKING RIP ME.

I would have to dig through a very big folder to find the screen caps and the imgur compilations

Either me or some other user would be your primary source. Thats why I asked if anyone else remembers that shitstorm.

It was 2014 I think.

Are we actually about to let this piece of gold slip away into the archives? Maybe pol has more jews than I thought.

Ah not CNN, CNBC

This is literally, and sadly the only thing I can find on it through conventional search engines.

thedailysheeple.com/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit_102012

But yeah
That happened

bump

double bump niggers, this country is crashing and you faggots arent doing anything to help it

>Someone disagrees with me.
>Better call them shills
This is exactly why this investigation will go nowhere. You think a fucking Jewish calculator means anything?
You really think that the Director of the FBI would use that Fedora tier bullshit to plead for help from his family?
My god you people are retarded. I bet you will vote for trump too.
The only saving grace here is that enlightened people like me outnumber morons like you.
Real world 1 : Retards 0

>I bet you will vote for Trump too.

LEAVE NOW YOU LIBERAL KEK, GO BLOW OFF STEVE FROM THE CUBICLE DOWN THE ROW AS YOUR WIFE FUCKS ESTABOND THE POOL CLEANER.

it shows 2218 words, you guys cant even count words properly.

Good luck with the investigation.

Have a bump

2318****

oh look its the Alt Right!
I fucking knew you would show up.
Please go on about how smart you are and how "le redpll" is the only way to think.
I bet you think everyone that doesn't agree with you is a sheep.
What have you accomplished in your life you salty fucking salt shaker?

When did we fucking leave the door open for the liberals to get on Sup Forums.

>someone doesn't share my narrow minded view
>better call em a liberal, that'll show em.
also
>implying there was ever a door.
You can't do shit you fucking racist. Here we are anonymous. Here we have the power. Here we don't forgive
Expect us

for an anti clinton, thats a really stupid thing to say, your in the political board of Sup Forums, not the republican board now, answer me. This transcript only has 2318 words not 2322 like the ones you guys are spamming all day in night along with the CFG, what is it?

But the image is wrong, the Gematria results aren't correct, what happened was someone wordcounted the release, then used Gematria to pick a 'help hillary holding kids hostage etc' phrase that matched, then 'searched' that phrase on that site hundreds of times until it showed up on the list.

I repeat: 299 searches were made for the phrase 'Help Me etc' to make it show up on that list.

This is a clever ruse, but not real

it was changed after the initial release. jesus christ

>fucking racist
>racist
Oh christ.

Never made this image, got it from another site, thought I ought to bring it down to here. I am doing minimal research myself.

They have no real evidence dude.
I bet you think being racist is a fucking good thing. Get the fuck out of here before I report your ass.

well the word count is off, unless it was:

1. edited afterwards
2. no one bothered recounting it... here are the info:

CountsEntire textSelection
Words 23180
Characters (including spaces)145070
Characters (without spaces) 121590
Syllables43050
Sentences 1000
Readability level Readability level Descriptiongraduate
Estimated Reading Time Readability level12 min.
Keyword Density Keyword Density
Monosyllabic Words (1 syllable)11730
Polysyllabic Words (≥3 syllables)5520
Short Words (=7 characters) 709 (31%)0 (0%)
Avg. Word Length (char)5.20
Avg. Sentence Length (word) 23.20
Difficult Words Readability level830 (36%)0 (0%)
Paragraphs 380
Automated Readability Index 19.6
Coleman-Liau Index 21
Dale-Chall Readability Index 10.4
Flesch Reading Ease Score 26.2
Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level 15.4
Gunning Fog Index18.8

That's not from microsoft word, that's from a much more sophisticated word counter from the web

The problem is that it's only a chance of a coded message that doesn't directly lead anywhere. Do people want to sit and marvel at the clue Comey left for help? People investigating Clinton is potentially the best way to help, but otherwise what to do with it?

This started off as some seriously high quality bait

Some Anons and their belief of bullshit things

Apart of the new reality is knowing the power of the esoteric

Kek is one small part of understanding this

As an outside observer who does not post on pol too much it is quite obvious this thread is being slidden and shilled

Op go into more precise detail about how you arrived at your conclusions

Is this boiled down anywhere? Six hours? Nobody has that kind of time

Pretty accurate. This kept showing up in every Clinton Foundation research thread over the weekend