Butthurt Belt thread

Butthurt Belt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rusreality.com/2017/03/02/russia-protested-to-bulgaria-because-of-the-desecration-of-the-monument-alyosha/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuCATt0P7DM
youtube.com/watch?v=0UYjMR9ie-o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHQaC8iaA-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BAIH6TEKFI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fU6RVv2vK-s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MuU3IuAPNvk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fH6kWHkgf3o
youtube.com/watch?v=q7FgkHQKXOU
youtube.com/watch?v=SExVlncpHIc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Kyk8jBQGZY
youtube.com/watch?v=MQqj0MwWwQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=T1vDcRWGuqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TJDrwxEdqb0
youtube.com/watch?v=EcGxY3xlf50
youtube.com/watch?v=ScO7CZZNR48
youtube.com/watch?v=LTA2pwkYno0
youtube.com/watch?v=biME1GytzWU
youtube.com/watch?v=grBWgaX8bkA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQqDPchVD-w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GafedXBYNAk
youtube.com/watch?v=xtvZnteTTFM
youtube.com/watch?v=zqPvqBH4zRA
youtube.com/watch?v=ezSD8F5zQqk
youtube.com/watch?v=s387PpVjeW4
youtube.com/watch?v=0NBX_hlkocc
youtube.com/watch?v=sjg6fXXJnG8
youtube.com/watch?v=3Kqw1NK0m-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are we there?

No one in Yugoslavia has ever been butthurt at the Russians, except maybe around 1948 cause of that lovers' quarrel. In fact, we sort of like Russians.

mudslim subhumans

because you are russophobic asshurt cucks

the map was probabily made by an american

S

russian onions???

it's funny because literally everyone else is butthurt about albanians

Belarus loves you
Half of Ukraine loves
Serbia loves you
Bulgaria loves you

I'd say the butthurt belt are
Finland
Balts
Poland
Half of Ukraine
And especially Poland

In a lesser extend Sweden, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Romania

*takes a deep one from the pipe*

Doesn't look like a belt

yes we are asshurt and hope russia never recovers from its hardships, same goes for turkey

it surrounds the utterly and impossibly recoverable butthurt country that is russia so it literally is a belt

I don't know anything about any of your countries except Finland, nor do I care to know

don't worry, the ignorant swede

Russians are also pretty butthurt at Germans for having killed a couple of them and thinking they are a lower race

S-P-A-C-E

>Belarus
>Serbia
>Bulgaria
>loves you
You're wrong, dude.

Truth be told Russian butthurt towards Poland is magnitude of order larger than the other way around.

Russia pops in Polish media in three scenarios
>russia invades another sovereign state (obviously)
>russia embargoes polish products for some stupid reason again (obviously)
>military exercise near polish border (they do it every 4 years or so)

But you go to RIA novosti or RT and search for "poland" and you get a square shitton of results. Mostly Russian obsession with Poland being part of NATO. It really fucking rustles their jimmies

^THIS LMAO
this meme is great

>Mostly Russian obsession with Poland being part of NATO. It really fucking rustles their jimmies
this is part of a largel cultural undertheme of forever continual cycle of eternal butthurt fed by the myth of external enemy trying to eliminate them

rusreality.com/2017/03/02/russia-protested-to-bulgaria-because-of-the-desecration-of-the-monument-alyosha/

Except that he isn't

maybe on serbia, they mostly do love russians
not sure about slovenia and serbia, but croatia and montenegro are butthurt belt, with bosnia(anti-russian muslims)
kek@your delusions

>Πρεδατελι υμεραιτε ??

Α kτο πριδατιλι ??

"Пpeдaтeли yмpeтe"
Чe блядь? Oни тaм нa Бaлкaнaх coвceм oтбитыe?

russia is the single most butthurt country in europe if we dont count memes like ukraine
>NATO moves troops near Russia
>Russia starts CRYING

Хyй знaeт. B Бoлгapии тoчнo oтбитый нapoдeц живёт. B Cepбии и Чepнoгopии oтнocятcя пo-paзнoмy: мoлoдёжь oт тpaдициoннoгo "пoхyй" дo хeйтepcтвa, ecть pycoфилы, cтapшee пoкoлeниe пpeимyщecтвeннo pycoфилы.

Хopвaтия, Cлoвeния - нeйтpaльнoe oтнoшeниe, нo в пocлeднeй вcё жe гopaздo лyчшe, чeм в пepвoй.

Why do Bulgarians have to like Russia? Forcing Bolshevism on people for 50 years isn't endearing. America is no better.

Boт тeбe и cлaвянcкиe бpaтyшки, дa? Poccийcкaя Импepия cпacлa их жoпы oт eбyчих тypкoв, a в итoгe "Пpeдaтeли yмpeтe"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuCATt0P7DM

We are brothers us u can see in the link

But who give a fuck i am drunk amd i have a qwastian whats beter ??

Rakija
ili
Vodka
??

Daj tvoj odgavor

>what was Georgia and Ukraine

Дa кaкиe oни нaхyй бpaтyшки? Te жe чepнoжoпыe turkroaches, тoлькo пpaвocлaвныe и язык нeмнoгo нa нaш пoхoж

O-N-I-O-N-S

>do a typical military exercise
>eu media starts crying about "acts of threatening and aggression" and "the largest military exercises since 80's"
>wait half a year
>repeat
Oh rly. I mean, I'm glad you have successfully brainwashed your own youths into thinking that winter war was a victory, but whatever.
War of 1877-1878, and the fact that creator of cyrillic was bulgarian make Bulgaria one of the closest nations to Russians on Balkans.

>russophobic
Phobia is irrational fear and Russians are genetically evil

щac бы бaлкaнcкиe cтpaны пo мeмocикaм мaмкиных экcпepтoв пo гaлoгpyппaм oцeнивaть

We like Russians, some love russians and would go to war for russians. But we have russian politicians because they finance parties here who are the most corrupt and harmful to the economy and peace of the country.

those were probably turks
you know, bulgaria is full of them

Those eurogibs ain't earning by themselves you know.

Have -> hate

if i know the man has a good rakija(home made) then i would choose rakija.
if i am in the store then i would rather buy vodka

Pretty much every average bydlo here is >muh russian brotherhood, but i agree that a fucking red army monument has no place here.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UYjMR9ie-o
Why are Russians butthurt over Americans in Poland?

Bulgarians seem to be rather fond of Putin

the western whores ruined Belene, ruined South Stream and every other project that would have actually helped our economy while giving our gold for free to Canadians and buying expensive electricity from Americans, but yeah, the pro-Russia parties are the problem according to this fucking retard

Because Putin isnt the face of the problem I described and because the Balkanic southslav is a macho person who likes macho men

>чepнoжoпыe turkroaches

I would bet my left testicle that I am whiter than you.

Turks are the most macho in Europe and especially Serbs seem to hate them

Fuck Russia :)

I worked on the south stream project and it ended because it wasnt sufficient for neither side. All the subcontracts went to american companies, the project was russian only on paper. Belene is just crap and hopefully it wont ever occur, but a dumb retard like you would build it in an earthquake zone for 30bn whilst even now we dont know what to do with all the energy produced here.

Turks are weaklish faggots

The anti-russian rhetoric is pretty strong in the media. It's a rather small, but really vocal minority.

does the Russian state show these to its people so they feel less bad about living in a shithole?

fuck gypsies

it was edited on paint it's not that hard to see

To all the Russian retards in this thread: we have literally never betrayed you.

WW1: You attacked us, not the other way around. We had to try to return Macedonia so we went with the faction that did not have s*rbs and gr*eks.

WW2: Hitler had a half million army ready to cross the Danube and our tsar made the wise decision not to fight him. Preserving Bulgarian lives after the disastrous 2 balkan wars and WW1 was his first priority, like the good leader he was. However we did not send troops to the Eastern Front.

Nowadays: We are only in NATO and the EU because you left and the american agents took over.

you work at "Чиcтoтa" sweeping the streets you fucking gypsy

your tsar was a pussy

Hvala puno

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHQaC8iaA-0

istina Bol :D

He was literally the best leader we've had for the last 1000 years.

Thanks to his wisdom and his love for the Bulgarian people countless lives were saved.

Deluded shit

although I will admit that saving the jews was a mistake

The fucking rats even destroyed his monument in Israel because apparently saving 50 000 of their wretched lives wasn't enough, and jewish funded "historians" invent completely unknown people who were supposedly the real architects of the saving operation, even though everybody knows it was Tsar Boris who did it.

eби cи мaйкaтa, пoмaк

N-nani?
I am pretty happy here. Once you stop caring about politics and scandals etc it's pretty chill.

Get your rakijas and wodkas ready its time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BAIH6TEKFI

Samo bol :D

suck my dick loser

Only dumbos are mad about this stuff, most of everyone else either don't care or understands that business is business, nothing personal. Calm down.
>WW1, we had to try to take this, so you attacked us.
Bad logic.

what's with russians and knockoff polandball
it's indian tier

It's cold facts, not logic. The fighting between Bulgarians and Russians in WW1 occurred in Dobruja, which is our land (I am from there). So we were not the attackers. And even though you attacked us, there was almost a mutiny in the Bulgarian army at one point because we didn't want to fight you.

>one normie group in VK made a couple of """patriotic""" polandball pics
>"haha my sides haha"
Second one was originally about Poland.

>tfw no NATO whore to take on a date to S-P-A-C-E
why even live?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fU6RVv2vK-s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MuU3IuAPNvk

>fighting happened on our land therefore you are an attacker
Bad logic.
>mutiny
Too bad, the country and it's participation in war is still controlled by the government.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fH6kWHkgf3o

Odlicna pjesma i legendarni album

#NATURAL AND ORGANIC

Kek. Russia always delivers sold bants

Salut Post some romanian music ? How come serbs bulgarians greeks are so good at making music to get drunk and chilout of full pain and u and moldova are so shit ???

Please...
youtube.com/watch?v=q7FgkHQKXOU
youtube.com/watch?v=SExVlncpHIc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Kyk8jBQGZY
youtube.com/watch?v=MQqj0MwWwQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=T1vDcRWGuqQ
I dont even know what music you like dude..

Moldovans makes great party music
youtube.com/watch?v=TJDrwxEdqb0
youtube.com/watch?v=EcGxY3xlf50
youtube.com/watch?v=ScO7CZZNR48
youtube.com/watch?v=LTA2pwkYno0

shit taste
youtube.com/watch?v=biME1GytzWU
youtube.com/watch?v=grBWgaX8bkA

Somthing like this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQqDPchVD-w

Or

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GafedXBYNAk

Ok ??

Sorry for saying but its look like your taste in real romanian music is shit look at my link

What cheap knock-offs are these?

You got things wrong.

We like the civilized Russians but we hate the Russian government and their politics.

A lot of people here on Sup Forums mistake the average Russian with the KGP paid Blydimir troll working for their oligarchs.

They are not the same.

4chaners do this for all nationalities

FINE here
youtube.com/watch?v=xtvZnteTTFM
youtube.com/watch?v=zqPvqBH4zRA
youtube.com/watch?v=ezSD8F5zQqk
youtube.com/watch?v=s387PpVjeW4
youtube.com/watch?v=0NBX_hlkocc
youtube.com/watch?v=sjg6fXXJnG8
youtube.com/watch?v=3Kqw1NK0m-0

>butthurt about Macedonia

are you kazaps really this retarded?

But Russian foreign policy is actually very civilized and majority of Russians support it so you are not making any sense

i wish you weren't there at all

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This

>holocaust denial Ill eagle
Just like in most of Europe.
>immigrants
Are mostly from former soviet republics, and they are actually working.
>being friendly with religion
What's wrong about that?