Krauts

Come and pick up the nazi junk you guys left behind. It's leaking quicksilver now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MIfUAEljdTs
youtu.be/MIfUAEljdTshttps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-background_steel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don't care enough to do anything about it

notice how all the best preserved ships are German

t. Lords of Genocide, Murderers of Innocents, Rapists of Children and Widows, Natural enemies of Human Rights

>country intervenes for their own benefit
I don't care

And that's why your country is the laughingstock of Europe

We are gonna end up as green lightning men if this shit don't stop.

Don't piss us off Hans. We will send americans to deal with you if you don't fix this

because the country is the most relevant and powerful on the world stage and is capable of doing these things? I do not understand. jealous/angry laughter?

Why did they need all that mercury?
Was it for antigravity technology?

So you admit your country is just a braindead bully, a common thug that everyone despises and mocks openly?

I'm not so sure i'd be proud of this if I were you

Oh just fuck off already

they are already here dummy.

what did he post?

yes? america isn't the first great power to take advantage of countries like that

>what did he post?
archive

thanks, checked it

>So you admit your country is just a braindead bully, a common thug that everyone despises and mocks openly?
>everyone despises and mocks openly?
it says alot about someone if they are stupid enough to mock the most powerful nation on earth

No one needs to mock your country, USA is a joke itself.

nein

with the state of things you should really look into a mirror

>USA is a joke itself
why

If it's so powerful, why is it that mega-corporations can literally buy your politicians for pennies, hijack your democratic system, call the shots, and decide which way the country is heading, what countries to invade? Why is it that they are in power and not the American people?

So much for that democracy and Freedom ©, eh?

Don't your citizens do nothing about the migrants coming into Europe through your country via boats?
Kill yourself mein nigger
youtu.be/MIfUAEljdTs youtu.be/MIfUAEljdTshttps

xaxa. If you pay for it maybe they will. Sue for reparations on the grounds of health and environmental hazard.

Your country is a dystopian nightmare and the best part of it is that many of you are actually proud of it. The whole idea of America is based on "le muh liberty" meme, without "le muh freedom", USA is nothing, wouldnt exist.

You know It is funny how so many american alt-righter are angry at the fact that europe is killing itself but this is due to your toxic non-culture influencing the minds of our people. This whole idea of multiculturalism, politically correct bullshit came from the USA not Europe not Asia not fucking Iran.

don't know don't care. largest gdp and most global influence. definitely feel like I am in a free country whilst comparing to other countries especially china. I'm content so I don't care

Stop bullying america guys remember this thread is about bullying the germs

>le american boogie man
It's Jews, not America, kys mein nigger.

This. Fucking ge*Ms.

>The whole idea of America is based on "le muh liberty" meme
that's how it was created, with that idea in mind. things change in over 200 years.
is that really all? irrelevant

go back to your country, John McSamefag

this.
fucking kraut subhumans.
g*rmans must perish.

THIS
damn g******

>definitely feel like I am in a free country whilst comparing to other countries especially china. I'm content so I don't care

Way to set the bar to the lowest possible position, just to make yourself feel better.

Pay reparations right now, you subhuman

Yet you are the ones sucking jewish cuck day and night. Yet You are the ones that fucking got out from UNESCO because of "muh Israel". Though the jews have treated the americans like shit, they have betrayed you and spied you, Yet most of you unironically think they are your allies.

Jewish passport first, mr

damn krauts, pay derbts!!!!!

Why do you capitalize the letter following the apostrophe? Is that a Turkish spelling thing?

P A Y
A
Y

>is that really all? irrelevant

There is not a real culture nor a sense of nationhood. You are all a bunch of cucks from around the world who speak english and believe in certain philosophy, That is being american, as artificial as the fucking European superstate the germs are trying to create so desperately

>millions of Poles
two million
rest in Poland were Jews and Europeans of non-Polish ethnicity

russia, uk do you want more? china isn't even the lowest. theres always NK or any african country. doesn't exactly matter anyway. I already said I was content

>Germans murdered millions of Poles and destroyed Poland!

>hating a race for being a race
good for you

only the boomers lol

Bald, mein Freund, bald. Du solltest schon deutsch lernen

Pay your denbts before demanding the same from others, you subhuman.

every fucking time

PAY YOUR FUCKING DENBTS SHITMANY
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

>the chad greek
>the virgin laz

only after you did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Greece

That's fake news.
In fact Greece owe Romania and ex-Yugo lots of money for food imports from during the war.

>I already said I was content

He said, with a smug, self satisfied tone, confident in the knowledge that nothing people can say online, could change his mind about his country. Blinded by mindless nationalism and arrogance, little did he know, he was just like those fattened up pigs in the slaughterhouse, both in size and mindset, lying in absolute content during their final night, thinking everything is all right and nothing could go better in the whole world.

tldr

>MUH RACE
>Implying I was not talking about culture and tradition

You see?; Your whole identity is based on your meme skin and your meme philosophy. Nothing else unites you.

I am unironically going to learn your meme language but in the future.

>germ damage control

wow you are right. what unites spain so well ?

>your toxic non-culture influencing the minds of our people.

sounds like your people are weak minded to begin with

>that piece of text
>tldr
americans

held no merit. couldn't be bothered

800 years of reconquest. Being part of the same group of tribes. Speaking romance languages. A personnal union between two kingdoms 600 years ago. The fact Our ancestors fought to create one of the biggest empires in the history. The fact Iberian blood is in our veins....

Our history is very old and our culture isnt a non-fake one, literally regions in Spain have a more own culture than your fucking country.

Why dont you use it by yourself. The brits make millions with the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-background_steel

uninteresting. all those years just so you could assist in finding the land that would be the ground for an all-around better country
history old, don't care
culture is as fake as you make it to be
the only region I've cared about in spain is catalonia because it was on the news. and now its not. so don't care

Your shit is everywhere though. At this point I would not be surprised if there was a BLM group in Spain, knowing how fast your cancerous hippie movements spread.

Nothing entire regions actually want to split from it

Americans (servants of jews) have been occupying Germany since the end of fighting in WW2.

Only basque country and Catalonia. The rest of us dont want to split from our fatherland

T. Actually from one of this snowflake regions

>all those years just so you could assist in finding the land that would be the ground for an all-around better country

You are clueless about the reconquest, right?, How in the hell Could have we been able to find better land if we were surronded by mussies?; We had to fight them to reconquer what It was ours.

>culture is as fake as you make it to be
Yours is, that is totally sure.

you killed muslims in decline good for you
>Yours is, that is totally sure.
so is yours