One is a system babby, so dependent on his daddy club and teammates it's pathetic

One is a system babby, so dependent on his daddy club and teammates it's pathetic.

One goes to multiple clubs to prove his quality, like a man.

One sits and cries on the floor when things do not go his way, again relying on his teammates to turn things around.

One leads his team, picks them up by the scruff of the neck and leads them to victory himself.

One relies on natural skill and lacks the effort to train hard.

One spends years upon years of his time on strenuous training no mere mortal would have the balls to maintain.

One is a fraud. The other is the best of all time.

One of these is Messi. The other is Ronaldo. I'm sure you can tell who from who.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebiglead.com/2017/07/26/top-10-soccer-players-in-the-world-2017-edition/5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a faggot
Sage

messi isn't a system babby

messi is the system

One is a system babby, so dependent on his daddy club and teammates it's pathetic.

One sits and cries on the floor when things do not go his way, again relying on his teammates to turn things around.

One leads his team, picks them up by the scruff of the neck and leads them to victory himself.

One spends years upon years of his time on strenuous training no mere mortal would have the balls to maintain.

One of these is Trump. The other is Hillary. I'm sure you can tell who from who.

Are the people that participate in these threads exclusively arabs? at this point who even cares just waiting for the both of them to die so we can all move on

>be successful at a team
>have to leave said team to prove some autist on Sup Forums your not a system baby

t. Abdul al Manure

thebiglead.com/2017/07/26/top-10-soccer-players-in-the-world-2017-edition/5/

Ebin shame you didn't get the 777 get my friend praise kek

go back to your containment board fucktard

Neck yourself even if this is bait

>Neck yourself even if this is bait
Why?

*whom

There's players A and B:

- Player A is constantly compared to GOATs by current players and coaches, football historians, specialized journalists, former players and coaches and the GOATs themselves.

- Player B is compared to noone but player A, merely because he's the closest to a competitor A had during his era.

Those players are Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Can you put a name to A and B?

>calling soccer football
gtfo

if player A is compare to goats an player B is compared to player A doesnt it mean that player B is also being compared to sai goats?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lmao that’s sounds pretty gay
why would anyone spend their time writing this
kys pls

I'm still reeling at what this senile fuck is doing in our country

Messi plays for Barcelona
Real Madrid plays for Cristiano

>I think Ronaldo is better than Messi in 2018

Statistically isnt the epl pretty leaky when it comes to goals conceeded? I mean if you put messi on the right side of cities team he would have no problem scoring alot of goals, so i really domt know why people think he needs to prove himself elsewhere

superior numbers saved this thread

found justin trudeau

They're both shitty Jew lovers

he needs to prove himself by scoring a handgoal in his NT and doing drugs other than growing hormones for his manlet condition

>What was Xaviniesta winning everything with Spain for 6 years
Sure thing buddy

No. Don't abuse the logic of transitivity.

Refball + the dire state of International football

>Italy falling to meme tier
>France struggling with management and players being faggots
>England going full retard
>Germany being the only real competition they had (and losing to them in 2008, then losing to a meme Italy side in 2012)
>Netherlands being meme tier in Euro tournaments, and choking in the 2010 final

Speaking of 2010
>Brazil managed by >Dunga
>Argentina managed by >Maradona
>Everyone else in south america being meme tier at best
>no real competition for them in continents outside of Europe and South America

They basically won everything on easy mode and once teams got better, they went out in the group stage of the 2014 world cup, and immediately after the group stage of the 2016 Euro tournament

Messi has his the entire national team built around since day one
>the nt sucks waaaaaaah
Why did Ronaldo lead Di Maria, Higuain, Tevez, and fucking >Gago to league titles and ChampionsE agles?

This is actually a good point.

Holy fuck its been too long since I've seen this, wonder where they are now? (and what she looks like)

I wonder if they went out

1. Higuain has more league titles than Ronaldo

2. Di Maria spoonfed Ronaldo's header in the only liga trophy they won (2012 Copa del Rey) and was man of the match in the 2014 CL final

3. Gago won the league in 2007 and 2008, when Ronaldo wasn't there.

Yeah Ronaldo really 'led' them. Seriously stop posting you are the laughing stock of the board and recycling material is quite old by now.

Pretty much this. Plus

>Messi has his the entire national team built around since day one
This doesn't mean shit when the teammates are mostly shit or selfish as fuck. Riquelme even spoke against the team saying he'd lose his voice yelling at Messi's teammates if he was in Messi's place.

based trips of truth

also based trump`

>Why did Ronaldo lead...
Holy fucking kek

Di María actually bailed "The Wonder of Madeira"'s invisible ass in that CL along with Ramos, who kept doing it to this day, aided later by Bale and by Marcelo and Modric more recently.
Higuain and Gago also won waaaaaaay more shit by themselves than alongside Penaldo. Not to mention Tevez

>Messi has his the entire national team built around since day one
Exactly. Unforunately (I'll tell you because you obviously never watched Argentina play other than, maybe, some final), it's not "built around" in a way that gives the guy the freedom and plataform to exploit his best skills and weapons. It's "built around" in a "Messi please save our shit", absolute dependence kind of way. He's completely restricted in Argentina and has to drop down almost every single time to our own half of the pitch to start building our NT's attacks. I can't even understand how does he manage to keep the goal scoring numbers he does, playing the role he does.

One of these is Rooney. The other is Gerrard. I'm sure you can tell who from who.

When the players of the Argentina NT start returning passes to Messi like they do at Barcelona then Argentina will be unstoppable.

Because you hiding behind proxy my canada leafty friend

Good Bait bitch