COME HOME WHITE MAN

EUROPEANS WELCOME!
Midwest and Rocky Mountakn States general!!

Minnesota reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2016/03/29/why-second-city-first-population-loss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SE Wisconsin reporting in, all is well here!

Croatia reporting in!!

Atl, Georgia invading

>mormons
>white

You realize the government will just import a bunch of niggers and muzzies to make sure you don't rebel, right?

Minnesota also reporting in but I'm not white.

SoCal reporting in

>Minnesota

you're not invited because of the twin cities

How hard is it for an educated European male to permanently settle in the USA?

Maryland reporting, send help.

Our "BLM" protestors (In Portland) are completely bored white people. They have nothing else to do.

The problem with this is that if Yellowstone erupts we've just doomed the entire white race.

if u are in a high-demand field its not bad, herr user

Nola reporting in
60% black but I don't really notice...very segregated it seems

You mean Extended Pablo Land? The last white people exist in ME, NH, VT, AK and WV.

You fucking gophers have the most middle easterns and Somalians in the US NO THANKS

Depends on skin tone.

Its not hard if ur heterosexual christian

I heared germany is free muslim country so idk i think yenks dont like muslims idk desu

Montana reporting in

Missouri reporting

Damn straight. We are a diverse religious body that will soon encompass the Earth with the gospel of Christ

You sound like a muslim

>chicago
>1/5th of the entire midwests population
>white

>Kansas
>white
Shit man. Lots of Mexicans here due to proximity to oklahoma. In the larger cities lots of sand people because they come for the universities. It's "safe".

I watched a doc about leath, ND. Seems like a nice place to raise a family. Can anyone confirm?

>living in Europe
Midwest and Rocky States is the TRUE White Continent

GIT OUT REEEEEEE

Indiana is so white it's almost unbelievable.

I've been to ND a lot it's safe and people are very Canadian although they vote conservative in great numbers.

I'd move there, it has a few moderately sized cities that seem quaint.

Been to ND 20x

I'm honestly probably a more productive member to society than you.

if you are a shitskin they will send you here with a free ride

Leave the expensive to live areas and you'll start noticing real quick.

Minnesota reporting, who else /651/ here? Humid as fuck today.

it's a fucking trap! damn somalians! minnesota is shit.

NE Kansas here, this is true, sadly.

Why do colored people always say this? The unemployment and government assistance rate for non-whites is much higher.

Those ethnic swedes just cannot stop importing Somalis.

>Minnesota
>White State
I'm not stepping foot in that country until you throw out the entire DFL.

r-really, there is still a white homeland out West? reporting in from WeWuzDixie

My ears are ringing

Small town SE Wisconsin reporting in. I haven't seen a nig nog in about six months now, and that's when I last went to a city.

>want to live somewhere with guns and freedomâ„¢ and without EU diversity quotas
>don't want to abandon my country and become an immigrant

Murika pls annex us

Our DFL just passed supressor legalization, they might be socially liberal but at least even our liberals are cool with guns.

sigh.. it's where the most of the norse are at too. There North Dakota and Alaska, but primarly thar.... fuck me... They didn't all come from Oslonistan either, because everyone all over, got tons of relatives that went there. Grand parents were there now and then and had contact through letters and later phones, some came here when I wus young. But now it's too far out, I don't even remember those I met.

Do you believe in the magic of Stevie Wonder?

Because I'm no like those guys. I worked hard in school and got my degree in 3 years. I'm 22 and make 60k already not to mention my job wouldn't be affected by any race war going on. I have not taken a single loan or accepted any assistance from the government either. That's why I say it, because it's probably true.

Come on over anytime bro, you'd be more than welcome here.

kek minnesota is overrun by somali's, you've failed and permanently ruined your state.

im from ohio and i can safely say its not really a 'come home white man' state. we have the second or third largest somali population in the world.

still a nice place to love though as long as you don't go to akron

Daily reminder that the West will be Latino.

>Midwest
>Ever

You fucking race-traitor cucks will be the true downfall of this country. You're no better than the Northeast.

South Dakota reporting. I don't know, sioux falls has a lot of niggers.

>Minneapolis is all of Minnesota
We're white bro, we created Paul Bunyan

nice try jamal

Montana here ...Fuck off we're full!

Nearly impossible. Try blackface when you visit the embassy to discuss your visa.

The best way for whitey to get in is to work for a multinational and politic to get assigned here.

But it's no paradise.

Makes you think...

You have to go back

Than you my burger eating friend, but there is a war or civil war coming here. And unlike Sven, who just abandon ship and run like a girl. I need to hold my ground here, I am needed in so many ways ie to have some control over the black marked and shit gov can't, that I can.

Anyways, winter is coming and I'm holding my ground. But again, thank you for your invite. Heh would never pass through your security either, would have to go by boat... actually that would be an idea when all this is over. Follow Helge ingstad/leifs trail or Bjarnis and continue further south.

My home is here, and no shitskin is going to take it away. War will come

NCK here only ones I see are in the local El Puertos

It's not that many, fellow South Dakota bro. They tend to stay in the poor parts of Sioux Falls. Those that don't are actually trying to be respectable members of our conservative society.

Who /Colorado/ here?

952 minnesota reporting in
about to go be a wageslave in a warehouse till midnight

i'll probably come home and attempt to fight off the urge to get drunk, like every other day.

Good man and Godspeed

Iowa here, we're in terrible danger.

A couple years ago, Obama's HUD department, under Julian Castro, came in and declared that all of Iowa's low-income housing programs (which, as one would expect, gave preference to helping Iowa residents first) to be in violation of racial discrimination laws under Title VII. The Administration threatened the entire state with withdrawing billions of dollars in federal funding and forced our state to rewrite our housing laws to give preference to out-of-state residence from major urban centers.

Or, to put it plainly, the Obama Administration is holding an economic gun to the heads of Iowa politicians and forcing our state to become a dumping ground for low-income blacks from Chicago and Detroit - bringing crime, drugs, rape, and violence to what was once one of the safest and Whitest states in the Union.

I've heard they're doing it in other states too... upstate New York, Vermont, Idaho... diversification by force. God help us if Hillary Clinton wins the election - buy the end of her terms there will be nothing left to save and nowhere to run.

Don't hate all of the midwest. Indiana is red as fuck, Ohio flips around a lot but they'll be red, Missourah is red, and Iowa is gonna be Red.

I'm from Illinois, so I know why you're pissy about us (specifically the Chicago area, and various university areas -- the rest of the state is fairly red). However, the state is going to shit, and Chicago is very slowly shifting to what Detroit is.

So guess what? People are starting to leave Chicago. And the more that people start to leave Chicago, the less influence the democrats will have.

Don't believe me? We elected a Republican governor in 2014. Pic related is how the voting went.

There's hope for turning things around under the Republicans.

Is southern Manitoba honorary Midwest? Shitloads of immigrants here, but they are mostly Germans, literally Nazis with 4+ kids each.

I have family in Northern Idaho.

They make Sup Forums sound like BLM and I like to keep them at an arms length. I'm right wing but those lot aren't worth the time.

Iowan Russian beaner here, this place sucks. Please nuke us?

>elected a Republican in a midterm election

OH WOW! What a surprise!

How to get american citizenship for 18 years old guy who got no money

Chicago fag here. We are not becoming more red. It's the conservatives who are leaving this bankrupt state.

Bruce Rauner won because our last governor was utter shit.

>New Sweden reporting in

How's it like to live in a completely cucked state?

Muh diversity visa lottery.

I don't know anyone one from Manitoba but I do have some pals I hunt and fish with in Saskatchewan near Beaver River.

I'm in a similar boat.

I have considered jacking it and going to live with family in the US and Canada, or Australia/NZ. I've even considered going it alone somewhere in Central or South America. Then I remember that I would be an immigrant. I know that I'd be fleeing something more important than myself. I couldn't call myself a monarchist or a traditionalist or a nationalist if I just moved because things got uncomfortable.

I'll be staying here unless somewhere wants volunteers. The US is great, but I'm not an American or a Canadian or an Australian. I'm British. Leaving is just surrendering, really.

I had a German teacher that was from Germany. Getting a job teaching German could help

>Midwest

The Midwest is full of crazy cultist mormon towns that practice polygamy, where women are banned from using the internet and where kids are kicked out for thinking about boobs

Fuck the Midwest destroy it all

Centeral wisconsinite reporting for duty. Wish we had more industry here. Just wish these college kids would stop voting so we can do so. I do not like Farming some men love to work in factories. Factories are starting to disappear because farmers are hitring beaners and Our governor is being forced by nigger king Obama to increase food stamps.

MN reporting in

This state is unbelievably cucked. Not a suitable home for the white man. If my family didn't all live here I would leave.

>cleavland
>cincinati
>columbus
>dayton
>chicogo
>detroit
>ALL of the ones Im missing
are you retarded or something?

>Chicago fag here. We are not becoming more red.
Nobody said you were. I said people are leaving Chicago (specifically cook county). That makes the state overall more red.

>The latest U.S. Census Bureau reported a dubious distinction for Cook County: the second most-populous U.S. county now leads the nation in population loss with over 10,000 fewer residents in 2015 than just a year before.

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2016/03/29/why-second-city-first-population-loss

It's not republicans. It's college-educated kids looking for jobs elsewhere.

I guess you're not convinced. That's fine.

Idaho and Utah aren't in the Midwest, user

Northern Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota are the greatest places in the entire world.

I always thought niggers had an aversion to cold weather like they do water, how is it they infest all these northern states? Government gibmedats hand out free winter coats or something?

>Minnesota
You mean Little Somalia?

>implying any sane and educated European would want to settle in the US

Go back to Turkey Mustafa.

The Midwest ends where plateaus and Mormons begin.

Ohio reporting in.

Don't send the Europeans here, we don't need more darkies.

>inb4 someone trolls by saying there are still whites in Europe

Who here /WillieInTheAfternoon/?

not posting NH VT and Maine........

>Detroit

Niggers cannot survive in Wyoming or Montana. You actually have to work to survive.

IM JUST HERE FOR THE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE REPORT

Midwest has Brethren, Mennonites, and Amish.

Half of the things on your charts are debunked by the existence of niggers, and the other half are debunked by the existence of non-productive shitbags in major US metros (i.e. niggers).

Try comparing some US states, as those are more comparable to the countries you're showing, in GDP and population.

Militiagan reporting in

>mfw Southerners think the next revolution would start in the South

I want to re-unite with my long lost brothers
t. hwhite man