Women Are Funny

get over it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Keep talking shit and Ms Silverman will personally come over there and kick your cowardly misogynistic ass.

(YOU)

She steals jokes.

>I fuck a lot of guys
>my vagina smells
>muuuhhhh vagina
>I'm a total slut
I guess she stole them, but they are basically every female comedians jokes for the past decade.

It's like how every black comedian since the 70s has done the same few bits.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

what happened to Lisa Lamponelli you would think she would be popular since BLACKED.COM came around

i dont understand why so many men have a problem with her special. what is wrong with making comedy aimed towards women? you rarely see women going nuts about bill burr and his like, trying to ruin his career for his sexist jokes or anti SJW jokes.

why do gamergaters and MRAs hate women so much?

Yeup, and she somehow manages to butcher them through her delivery.

She is a joke thief. There is justification. It is like what happened with Mencia. Every other comedian hates people like them because they aren't creative. They are just vampires who feed on other comedian's jokes. Especially Schumer because she has gotten so much success for being a talentless fraud.

I like this pasta

Gamergate was three years ago; Find a new boogeyman

Yeah women are funny to laugh at I agree.

*audience laughs*

Holy fuck delivery is so bad.

top 3 things women have ruined:

1. Politics
2. Comedy
3. Sports

0. Western Civilization

what happened to you in your life to hate women so much

I like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

I'm sure her vagina smells, a lot, but who'd believe she fucks a lot of guys? What sort of guy would even be able to get a hard on for her?

Women make you chuckle sometimes but they're just not hilarious, and I'll tell you why. It's because women problems are so small and irrelevant but they try to make it seem like its a big deal that their hand bag is full and they can't find their lipstick. They also try too hard to be funny. Where as a guy says something he knows is gonna be funny so he just says it. Women over exaggerate everything. There are some chicks that are funny though.

i wonder how many (you) 's are in this thread

trips of truth.
How has she not been sued for plagiarism yet?

4. Vidya

I like Bonnie McFarlane

Yes they can be. She however, is not.

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA
>Says women arn't funny
>Dies of cancer
think its a coincidence shitlords?

>Rich Voss
how did that eternal hack pull Bonnie?

>she will never bully you

First one: that show was written by a team of writers. It's very possible someone else stole the joke, pitched it, and Schumer said "that's funny" without knowing it was stolen.

Second one: names of the sex acts are way different as are the punchlines.

Third one: one joke is a standup routine about Oprah, while the other is an acted out sketch that has nothing to do with Oprah. Not even remotely similar.

Fourth one: old, obscure comedian does rarely seen joke that's sort of similar two decades ago? Really? That's how deep you're willing to dig? Pathetic.

Fifth one: "Dress ugly so people don't hit on you" is such a basic piece of advice.

I'm gonna stop the video here because so far you've got nothing and I really doubt it get better. Joke thief? Until you prove it, only a fool would believe it.

>implying you wouldn't

I'd sooner get cucked by threepio and his 12 inch golden dong.

WOULD

The only funny women are jewish

>Tina Fey
>Amy Poehler
>Jewish

It was awful. Why are you making this about men?

*the only funny people are jewish

women

>names of the sex acts are way different as are the punchlines.

She seems to do this quite often where she butchers a joke, there's a recent video of her stealing jokes in her new "the leather special"

>old, obscure comedian does rarely seen joke that's sort of similar two decades ago? Really? That's how deep you're willing to dig? Pathetic.

if you were going to steal jokes, this would be the perfect candidate, also she still does standup.

>Fifth one: "Dress ugly so people don't hit on you" is such a basic piece of advice.

its not "advice" its a joke you fuckwit, and that's not even the joke, the joke is dressing your significant other ugly to not have people hit on them"

>"she steals jokes except she says pretty much everything different and the joke is all different"
In other words, she doesn't steal jokes.

>writing all this

just fuck off back to plebbit

>aimed towards women
>women actually think "muh vagina" is funny

why are women such plebs?

Except they hate Schumer there, which is why you fit right in when posting there.

>implying she looks like that

He'd fit in pretty much any place then. Every place on the internet hates Amy Schumer, even fucking tumblr and twitter.

I'm sure you have a ton of vote points, too.

What a hack. I am more annoyed that I share the same board as some twat who will defend this talentless hambeast.

Fuck what everyone is saying but this guy it's not about the fact that she's a woman, it's not the fact she talks about her pussy and sex, it's not even the fact that she steals jokes. It's the fact that that is her whole fucking act. Yes men make dick jokes, men talk about sex, graphically I might add, but any good comedian has other stuff to fall back on rather than hammering you over the head with the same fucking joke rewritten multiple times. Amy Schumer and 85% of modern women in comedy rely on that and that alone for their entire career. Everything has to be about sex or how disgusting they are and it blows my mind that people have ate that shit up for as long as they have.

photoshop out the ass

>drinks a bottle of whiskey and smokes 60 cigarettes every day for 40 years

clearly

WOMAN ARE FUNNY, YES
just not that one.