Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVTmMw4xn3o&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google image search guesses amy shumer

Well that's an insult to Ronda Rousey

>it's real
Well damn

Her brain is still a marshmallow though

Irony. Noun. Receiving millions of dollars for being a fat, grotesque lump of lard - only to use that money to cease being one.

woah

She's still ugly.

But she is less ugly. Not more attractive, just less of her to be ugly with.

>implying all that shit wasn't just an act

So she went from Lousy to Lousy?

Le Ponder Face

she had to have surgery right? I imagine there would be flaps left behind.

I lost 80lbs, what the fuck.are you talking about?

Of course there was. You can't honestly believe the complete trailer trash would actually diet, do you?

at certain angles, in the dark, she could almost look fugable now

i'd fuck the shit out of mama june

Her looks vastly improved even if you don't find her hot.

I no want surgery though on my tum tums

Bullshit aside...bitch is fucking ugly.
But good for her, maybe now she can stop fucking child molesters.

I never was overweight so not much to lose, and I didn't make a ton of cash on a reality show so I can't afford a personal trainer to get /fit/

>all that loose skin

The poor American diet is fucking poison. It's just all empty carbs.

>le personal trainer meme
laughable

The stretch marks must be incredible

in america they give randomly selected retarded people millions of dollars to appear on television to be made fun of by everyone inbetween glorified murder investigations and prison footage or cops arresting people or shooting them on the news

Television really is a great medium.

I remember being a kid and thinking instant ramen was good for you because it was Asian food, and the old food pyramid had carbs as the base.

I was better off eating cardboard. Maybe the glue in it would have had horse protein.

all true

She probably got liposuction from all the money she got from acting like a redneck tard to daytime TV watchers.

This shit has been going on for centuries. We called them sideshow attractions before television though. These people are the freaks of the modern age, because it wouldn't be politically correct to make fun of someone with an actual deformity.

eat less nigga

I like that it caused people on the internet to do even more degrading shit for their fifteen minutes of fame.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVTmMw4xn3o&

Well, some realy caring and expirienced PT can guide you at the start when u're complete newbie. And if u doing sports u need a trainer, like oly champions need them. 90% of PT's sux, though.

That TLC money bought some quality methamphetamine.

not a meme. some people are weak willed

LA Beast is a national treasure and a saint. Don't bully him.

user you're not wrong but you need to respect that she now at least looks like a human being.

The outrage over female obesity in America is that all 99 percent of women out there have to do be attractive is NOT GET FAT.

nvm she still looks like shit. call it in the firing squad

At least now she's fuckable

Before/in time she joined DC

After joining DC.

CUTE
U
T
E

wtf I love capeshit now!?

She dates child molesters. Ugly inside and out. She can rot.

6/10 would eat her ass with moderate enthusiasm.

t. personal trainer

100% qt, but girls like this usually end up gaining most of the weight back (if not more).

You could always tell from mama junes face that shes got pretty attractive face under all that fat

Can't see anything bad in this. At least the modern freaks usually choose their career

>from not to never
>lmao

>tfw american but not retarded

>get her trainer to slim
>get her surgery so she can no longer eat as much

wow such an inspiration

Don't have residual checks from a million dollar TV show.

You are joking I hope.
Do you have any idea how much excess skin you'd need to hold up?

>her
Is everyone on this board autistic?

She's not great looking, but I could see myself wanting to bang her after a beer or two.
I don't see her body though.

I don't know, user. Ronda is pretty gross.

>american
>matthew perry

>When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

I'm the opposite, I've been trying to gain mass.
I'm 6'1 and 60kg, feels lanky as dudes

top kek

>tfw 6'1 250lbs and thought that is good because WWF always use to give the weights and the best looking wrastlers were 250lbs +

Just recently had to buy a chair for my computer that is for heavy people, fortunately I bought it online so I didn't have the embarrassment of going to a store and asking for that section

It can be a fine weight for you if you just work out.

But probably a little less I think.

no excuses senpai
Lost 25 lbs since January
Have a job lined up for the summer after uni
Things are looking up

Now if only I could find a show/anime to binge on before finals...

I'm skinnyfat, I have almost no muscles at all. If I lose all the fat, I'll become an Auschwitz prisoner with narrow shoulders and wide hips.
Loosing weight is the easy part, just eat healthy and eat less. Gaining muscle structure literally from scratch is a path too long and too exhausting for me to take.
I'm better off the way I am now.

He looks like a pilled-up version of James May.

looks like samantha rone

don't worry she'll return to that state
its like the scorpion and the frog

6'1" at 175lbs and working out would make you look amazing. If you are 6'1" and so fat at 250lbs that you need a special chair then you have almost no muscle at all.

is this real

dude, you need to do some life review, take some personal inventory and up your standards

>projecting

WOOD

Pasghettis

get a gym membership and do a generic brosplit, you don't need a trainer

Cute for sure, but I guarantee if you put a ring on it she'd go back to being a fat ass real quick.

>Now if only I could find a show/anime to binge on before finals...
Seen The Leftovers yet?

Always get a binding prenup if you're marrying (or just don't get married, since that shit is retarded). Make it clear ahead of time that you will threaten divorce if you no longer find her desirable.

>American
No. That's a leaf.

(Also, 777 jackpot checked.)

Great joke. Now come up with one of your own.

>not a meme. some people are weak willed

and a personal trainer is not gonna change that

you will still cheat on your diet and stay a fat fuck

>No. That's a leaf.
That's what the world calls non-retarded americans.

Sup Forums would lose a lot more weight if they became vegan and drank more beer.

I'm a skinny fuck with no muscle mass, I'll go to the gym and get big for a bit but always revert back to being a skinnyfag

I'm barely 55kg, basically a skeleton

Drink more beer if you want to get bigger. Sumo wrestlers add in beer to their diets.

Kim K received millions of dollars and is a retarded barbie doll. Mama June went from grotesque to mildly attractive. Huge difference!

>Millions
Closer to just 1 million. But she's gonna make more than that from her book and weight loss shilling. Meanwhile her daughter is still a fat shit.

still ugly

Looks like a derpy, skinnier Amy Schumer.

Good for her.