TRUMP GENERAL - CERTAIN CORNERS EDITION

>Hillary’s America Trailer – In Theatres July 22nd!
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>‘Hillary for Jail!’- Around 100 Anti-Hillary Protesters rally in LA (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=K0sVF-cdKVs
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs

INTERVIEWS
>The Colors That Unite' with Pastor Mark Burns (710/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=Df8qy5i0hZI
>Martha Raddatz Interviewes LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members (7/08/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4
newsninja2012.com/breaking-virginia-delegate-wins-lawsuit-not-bound-to-vote-for-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=K4LxLqsnJFg
salvationarmynorth.org/2015/12/my-pillow-founder-opens-up-about-addiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHO IS TRUMP GOING TO PICK AS VP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AWOO~

Are niggers people?

no

Flynn

You thought you had seen the last of me, Donald? Little did you know, I had only bided my time. Now, give me the delegates.

As young people with an interest in the future of America......
We have to exercise our intelligence and CHOOSE who leads us into it wisely.
2016 will be a turning point in America's history....
The question is....in which direction will we go?

The last 8 years represented an upward evolution in western political principles and collective vibration of America as a whole....

We saw more inclusive/diplomatic foreign policy....
We saw prison reform actually bring home family members and neighbors of ours....
We saw healthcare become a civil service....
And we saw morally unjust conflicts with other country's resolved.

My opinion is that in the age of a technologically empowered & nuclear armed planet....SEPARATION IS THE ENEMY.

The next leader of America will be a most pivotal president for these reasons.....register asap and choose wisely.

FUCK.
DONALD.
TRUMP.

#FDT

>'The tragedy of this though, is that there isn't going to be a wall built. And Mexico's not going to pay for it. And there's not going to be ban on Muslims,' Bush said, noting that it's 'like an alternative universe he created.'

Fucking guaca bowle merchant is still salty as fuck.

MAGA

Prove me wrong.

>protip you can't

>A PERJURY AN HOUR

nice strawman and b8 m8

Fido is in heat, leaf. If you don't suck off your dog, he wins

looks like hungry bridge man might be our guy. He's against TPP at least

New Short Circuit movie

Flynn wants it

>Georgia still blue
I fucking love this meme.

Lou Dobbs

>NJ finally red

What did Ivanka mean by this?

California will go red about the time that the sun expands and turns it into molten lava.

trump/paul stumps all
trump/pence just makes sense
with trump and flynn you're bound to win
trump and sessions no concessions

christie doesn't really have a chant does he?

HOW WILL HE DO IT Sup Forums??

>no white brain present
Who's the racist here?

It was a sign to us

>Trump is so powerful he can create alternate dimensions

What have you done?

What have you released?

>>Georgia still blue

There are zero statewide elected offices in Georgia currently held by Dems. Not. Even. One.

100% Republican.

I like Christie a lot. Ever since he BTFO of Marcobot he's been tops in my book.

Awoovement!

Of course he does. Who wouldn't want to be Vice God-Emperor?

DONALD TRUMP HAD A SPEECH ON VETERANS REFORM

STILL HASN'T BEEN LINKED AND THIS IS THE POINT OF TRUMP GENERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4

THE MEMES ARE BECOMING REALITY

Trump and Christie, Oreos no longer tasty!

Wtf I hate trump now

Trump/Pence makes no fucking sense, because Pence is a TPP supporting piece of shit.

Not even Gingrich is as obvious a globalist as he is.

>Dick Morris
Guess I'm #FitForMitt now.

Really mixed on Gingrich as VP lads
i don't like Hawks but want a Moon Base

It was a hell of a speech

MAGA

I watched it. It was pretty good especially the jabs at Hillary at the beginning and end.

>We saw more inclusive/diplomatic foreign policy....
>We saw prison reform actually bring home family members and neighbors of ours....
>We saw healthcare become a civil service....
>And we saw morally unjust conflicts with other country's resolved.

I know this is b8 but it hurts my heart that there are people out there that actually believe what this shitpost is saying.

does a nigger steal?

If only Messi had not defied him...

>Pepe visits the Trumps
>Confirms to Trump he should run

It was a subtle nod to us. I'm 100% certain that Trump or a ranking member of his team is a regular here.

it's qek

>MA red
I literally would be overjoyed knowing my vote made a difference for once but come-on user.

Put him anywhere in Cabinet except VP. A globalist amnesty supporter cannot be next in line or Trump will get JFKd.

>The last 8 years represented an upward evolution in western political principles and collective vibration of America as a whole....

>Jeb is living in a world where hillary won
wow, Trump really punished this guy
>Mr Trump, what is your biggest fault?
>I hold grudges
guess dubya shouldn't have let 9/11 happen

He should to be perfectly honest

More like
>The right of the people shall be infringed, being necessary to the security of a free state.

It's from 205 weeks ago, so back in 2012

PRAISE KEK

is that really him?

Kek be praised.

PA is going to Trump.

Hi everyone, this is Mike Lindell, inventor of MyPillow.

Did you know that I was addicted to crack cocaine from the late 90's through to the Spring of 2008, when my three dealers did something that defies all logic and hosted an intervention for me?

One of my dealers told me that I had basically been awake for 19 days straight, with only a few minutes of sleep here and there. That's why I invented MyPillow - after that bender I wanted to always get the best sleep possible. And now you can too.

- Mike Lindell, Sleep Expert

Das it mane

Niggers where is today's Trump Speech?

>Papa, we're really going to the rally? I get to see Mr. Donald in real life? I'm so happy. Maybe he'll sign my picture book.
>I love you, papa.

I know you guys hate reddit but actually use it.

I have noticed that there are accounts that, when you look at their history, all tehy do is praise Clinton (no other posts but clinton stuff). Their comments are very well worded and use similar language and even site similar polls/studies. Time and again I check the creation date and these accounts are from 2 months ago. Which is the date that Correct The Record started. I wish I would have made a screen cap of all of them.

If you check, commenting that someone is a member of CTR or a paid Clinton shill it will get you a ban. There are several prominent users who were banned. You can see threads where they discuss this.

The Correct The Record pack is interesting because it was ruled by a judge that they can work DIRECTLY with the campaign, as opposed to most PACs which cannot. They did this through a legal loophole of some kind. So, they are getting a script of what comments to say and what sources to cite and they created fresh accounts (with no history that can be criticized) in order to shill.

The reddit admins are pretty clearly new-male feminists and are enthusiastic about this.

newsninja2012.com/breaking-virginia-delegate-wins-lawsuit-not-bound-to-vote-for-trump/

There really is no point in voting.
All we can hope for now is for the black lives terrorsquad to land enough kills to get people to switch sides.

#WinWithFlynn

That works too

GRACIOUS ME, THAT CERTAINLY CAUSES ONE'S SYNAPSES TO OPERATE AT AN INCREASED RATE

I just found out about it when Lou Dobbs played an excerpt from a speech I didn't recognize

Why does Trump never talk about eliminating Boko Haram from Africa? Nobody ever talks about them, wouldnt that show black people he cares about them? Some user posted some screenshots from a Nigerian forum where they're hoping Trump wins so he can wipe out islamic terrorists in Africa

.....Really?

You guys worried about Trump getting JFK'd are silly, if they wanna kill him to get a cuckservative shill into office they'd hit them both so cuck Ryan succeeds Trump.

t. /cfg/

Kek visits the worthy often

You're welcome, stand-in daughteru.

>RADICAL
>ISLAMIC
>TERRORISM

Do you remember, months ago, when we joked about Trump sending his enemies to the Shadow Realm?

Should we try bringing this one back?

Alright /tg/ long day, finally home
What have I missed?

>he doesn't follow rsbn
youtube.com/watch?v=K4LxLqsnJFg

No, he lives in Minnesota not leaf land.

NC is going to Trump

It's just the tiniest bit harder to assassinate two men than one, not to mention so patently obvious that it would trigger civil war.

NO MOSQUITOES

Not our problem. I don't think calling for intervention where it isn't necessary for our national security is a good idea. We're only going after ISIS because they stand as a direct threat to the US, our allies, and our greatest ally.

thanks mane have 1 internet on me.

salvationarmynorth.org/2015/12/my-pillow-founder-opens-up-about-addiction/

Thanks for the support guys!

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE THE LIGHT BEFORE

>jk kys

Too soon.

So the racist skull i made of lead?
I don't the point you trying to make.