You have no valid argument

You have no valid argument.

Ucf football and publix chicken tender subs with sub sauce. Perfect way to start the year.

>have a dude with only one hand
>go undefeated

is anyone else even trying?

13-0

zero losses

loser teams in playoff semifinals

UCF fans are so antsy just to get BTFO in playoffs.

If only UCF had beaten a P5 team (other than Maryland) in the regular season.

But no. They loaded up on easy teams. This win means nothing. It would've meant everything before bowl season.

Auburn butthurt faggot

If only P5 teams had proven to be worth shit.

But no. P5 #1 rekt by other P5 team rekt by UCF.

UCF #1 no fucking contest. Continue with damage control.

Still no arguments,

Undefeated #1 UCF.

CFP fraud.

So if they had played Illinois, Oregon St, Kansas, and Tennessee you'd have put them into the Top 4? Yeah right .... it is rigged from the start.

>schedules made half a decade in advance
>it's the G5 schools fault that their big conference opponent sucks
>meanwhile SEC schools get away with scheduling FCS teams in november
hmmmmmm

Yankee faggots will never experience a Publix chicken tendies sub.

SEC schools dont play memphis in a conference title game stay upset

Auburn Barely beat a half-dead Alabama and otherwise sucked all year.

alabama didn't play any school in a conference title game. nor did they beat any teams that were notably better than memphis.

Neither do you. If you think UCF deserved the playoff you’re an edgy contrarian faggot, no one outside this echo chamber agrees with you

Id rather see them than any sec team, im not going to watch the championship if it is bama and georgia, i just dont fucking care anymore, not interesting

I thino disney is trying to ruin the last thing i like college football, thanks espn and abc disney, now ill focus on bringing down the ZOG, i hate you so mich

Eat Shit, UCF even beat Auburn

Iowa stae beat memphis and oklahoma

FUCKING THIS!

SEC should be fucking dropped for their November schedules!

Doesn’t matter when the schedules were made
>w-we didn’t know our opponents would suck!

okay?

who mentioned alabama?

The sec schedules to only play in bowls you are retarded to not see that

you're right. this discussion of the CFP and your comment about the SEC don't have anything to do with bama

>post about sec title game
>chimp out about bama

lmao stay mad

Doesn’t matter. SEC teams face a higher level of competition week in and week out than any G5 squad. The talent gap is enormous. P5 and G5 need to be split into FBS-I and FBS-IA.

UCF will be highly ranked next season. If they remain undefeated again (maybe even just lose 1 game), theyll probably be in.

FCS wins don't count toward bowl eligibility you tard

Ignores SEC losses to G5 teams.. that SEC scheduled as "cupcake" wins.

You absolute cuck.

>SEC teams face a higher level of competition week in and week out than any G5 squad. The talent gap is enormous. P5 and G5 need to be split into FBS-I and FBS-IA.
I'm willing to bet money this guy roots for a mid tier sec team like Ole Miss or Tennessee

They should not even play them then, alabama fan. No one even goes to the games cause it is like a mascot game, or adults fighting children, you know im right

Records dont mean shit in the sec cause they schedule 2 sure wins, nigger

Nick saban and alabama have ruined college football, cheating ad much as poasible, i hope someone investigates them

Go jerk off to a flat ass and chug some whiskey you fucking potato eater

The problem is that UCF didn't beat Auburn during the regular season. I would advise scheduling difficult opponents, since your conference is weak.

but their best win was every bit as good as bama's, and they had fewer losses.

So you're saying that they need to go 5 years in advance against a top level program with no guarantee that they will have a solidified coach at that time thus potentially embarassing themselves on national television and permanently damaging their program

No it wasn’t, and even if you think it was their 2nd 3rd and 4th wins arent comparable as upset as it may make you that is the criteria

Yeah you don’t get in the playoff with a marquee win of Memphis so schedule gud

>Hurr durr just tank your program it doesn't matter that G5 teams routinely embarrass P5 teams in major bowls, IT'S SCHEDULING DUDE

Your argument is UCF should have got in because Houston beat FSU two years ago?

this would make some semblance of sense if bama had any good wins. LSU lost to troy, and they were bama's best win. they lost by multiple scores against the only top team they faced.

does any group of posters on this board get more buttfrustrated by their own futility than G5 memers?

Well its not like Alabama is proving they shouldn't be there.

power 5 cucks are worse than jews

zero argument to refute worse record than G5 teams

despite recruiting disparity

>recruiting disparity
lel what. the highest g5er this year fucking cincinatti

fun fact: a G5 team will NEVER be in the NCG until they load up their schedule with P5 teams.

>Houston beat FSU two years ago
Oh paddy, paddy, paddy
Boise won the 2014 Fiesta
UCF won the 2013 Fiesta
TCU (then a G5 or whatever it was called back then) won the 2010 Fiesta
Utah won in a blowout in the 09 Sugar bowl
And then of course there's the famous (and contender for best College Football game of all time) the 07 Fiesta Bowl.
They've only lost 3 times against P5 opponents. With the win this year the G5 is 7-3 in BCS/NY6. Go get raped by the English you stupid mick.

Only because the Committee has a combined IQ of 42, they don't even know what qualifies a team to be in.

>G5 school is consistently good so P5 schools refuse to schedule them

>P5 schools make cupcake schedules but coast on money and name

>P5 schools consistently lose the few games they do schedule against G5 schools

Really, it's all just a money racket anyway. The whole point of the P5 and G5 separation is money, not team talent.

You think the title game has to do purely with team skill? It's literally chosen as an invitational. That's why someone like "Bama is even there right now.

Chokelahoma was overrated shit all year just like every year. UCF deserves their place.

Almost as bad as USC.

As if any business being ranked in the top 10 lel.

>UCF deserves to be in the Playiff because Boise beat Oklahoma 11 years ago

I’ve heard it all now

Someone needs to build a time machine, go back 115 years, and tell the people in charge of collegiate football to institute a promotion and relegation system. Schools like UCF get to play top competition and sec cucks can stop pretending wins against Vanderbilt and Missouri are that much more valuable than against Memphis

Go choke on a potato you stupid hibernian fuck. Either actually argue or go jerk off the Pathetic 5 on your own time.

Yep. Promo and relegation is the only way to go.

You'd be ranked higher if you rescheduled the Georgia Tech game.
But you didn't.... so your ass got left out in the cold.

wew tard rage is hilariously sad

>UHHH SEC YOUR DICK TASTES SO GOOD

UCF deserves a chance at a natty. We've got your back bros.

This is why Boise State got so overrated/overhyped a decade ago. They played nobodies all season and would sneak up and beat a P5 team each season.

They got exposed over time. UCF will too.

>over time
that's a funny way of saying next year since no more Frost

>exposed
Fucking where? They never are given any kind of chance to compete

kek yep

>SEC damage control
>SEC damage control
>SEC damage control

>damage control
>guaranteed another natty

How who will expose the 2017 UCF? The year is over. The team finished unseated.undefeated.

Have you ever heard of memes,

This is true, UCF is unquestionably the National Champions this year

>They loaded up on easy teams.
That's the SEC M.O. and two of them are playing in the natty.