Sw*Des BTFO

sw*Des BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/esxG0ThW_8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know how i know you aren't a real fin? no finn would want to fuck a swedish woman.
and swedes and finns have enough respect for one another to keep the battle to bants

Nice try Mr. 13.77

>swedes and finns have enough respect for one another to keep the battle to bants

This. No real finn falls for the "sweden sucks" meme

t. mr 13.78

Are swedish women considered aids whores in Finland?

Wait, did you just happen to know the size of the average Finnish penis?

>finns have enough respect for sw*Des
I don't respect you.

We are very close with Finns.

Those would be Russians. Swede women would be more generic bimbos largely ignored by their (homosexual) men.

latvians don't have dick'? how do they multiply?

Im mr. 19,45 to you traitor

Actually they're damn clever and driven. Very unsexy IMO, it's almost like dating a guy.

Let's measure and I'll believe it. I am confident I am bigger.

I wouldn't know. Only blue collar trash and underages go to Sweden on boats.

No, only blue collar trash and underages go to Sweden on boats and then go back to Finland.

You can come here and measure my dong with your tongue, dont forgot to brink em Viru Valgeas could be akward without it.

No, a real man measures dong vs dong.

That's what I meant. Some are so drunk that thy never leave the ship and visit Stockholm.

Sure thing, coming to tallin next weekend to grab some cheap vodka anyways.

>Tallinn
>cheap vodka

Pekka, I...

youtu.be/esxG0ThW_8E

I still save money even if i would just pick 4 bottles of vodka (including boat tickets)

Oh then it's good. Welcome to Estonia, land of big penis and cheap vodka.

>HUNGary

>Big Benis
We never had that measuring contest you know, i can show why they call Eesti little brother ;)

SUUR-SUOMI

>Suur-Suomi
>SEB

What wrong with out Eestipoeg, didint mean Soomipoeg left you any tip to feed ur family

Kiitos

what

Hm?