Flag literally has Arabic all over it

>Flag literally has Arabic all over it

>Language has become infested with Arabic words

>Worship an Arab god

>Write using Arabic script

>Vast majority of population have Arabic names instead of Iranian ones

>Still mourning over the result of an Arab civil war that happened a 1000 years ago

>Country is a literal theocracy based off an Arab religion

I'm Iranian myself originally, but it's hilarious seeing people with names like Ali, Mohammad and Reza chimping out on Trump's instagram over him saying Arabian gulf instead of Persian gulf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDWGtxMzl9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'sheed

restore zoroastrism

'sneed

rasheed

>please restore something i can't even bother to learn to spell, 9gag told me it's pretty cool lol

kys

why do they care

Its the Iranian Gulf.

Trump is an absolute dumbass

>look at flag
wow surprising!

There's a significance to names regardless, I wouldn't put it past Trump to any of these days refer to the gulf of Mexico as the gulf of America.

I miss the days were israeli flags were banned on sight

can literally NEVER stop jidf'ing

Found the butthurt diasporafags.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDWGtxMzl9Q

Dudes a puppet. He has no clue what the fuck he's talking about, yet his cucked supporters will still defend him.

For Iranian people it's pretty much a matter of pride for it being called the Persian gulf instead of the Arabian gulf. It's just amusing to me that they become this butthurt over it. Nearly 3million comments on that post and hundreds of new ones being made each seconds. I wonder how many of these same people are muslim and will give their children Arab names?

The historically accurate term is Persian gulf, no doubt about it. I'm not disputing that. But to get this butthurt over someone saying Arabic gulf when you consider all the factors I mentioned is just retarded.

not even iranian or ar*B but OP you're a dumb spastic

how can you have this little pride you'd allow your countrys name to get shat on like that

you likkle yutes gettin westernized nowadays, somebody needs to run up on you lot and teach u a lesson

kek, maybe he believes everytime he talks to himself in the mirror it's a summit

isn't Reza a persian version of an arab name?

I searched it and apparently it is the Persianised form of Rida. Still originally Arab.

lol, you wouldn't do shit.

Immigrants who barely spent any time in their country of origin yet still clinge to it desperately are the worst.

not a word rasheed

"im autistic: the post"