Just catched Gorundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Gorundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Gorundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz2-D4lY2qg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_Break
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>catched

Edge of Tomorrow
Timecrimes
Primer?

Just catched Gorundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Gorundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

Edge of Tomorrow. May be called "Live. Die. Repeat." in your country. It has Tom Cruise and an alien invasion and mech suits. It's the shit.

Edge of Tomorrow. May be called "Live. Die. Repeat." in your country. It has Tom Cruise and an alien invasion and mech suits. It's the shit.

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

>catched

>Just catched Gorundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Gorundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.
>I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Re:Zero

I really don't understand this meme

>Haunter

its like a ghost story where the ghost makes it happen to this chick
its... okay-ish? well-made flick with a twist, i suppose

The SG-1 episode (S04E06) titled, "Window of Opportunity" is pretty similar, and just happens to be one of the very best of the entire franchise.

I think a lot of these posts are bots.

Re:Zero

Haha, I get it. You're a faggot, it isn't funny.

Edge of Tomorrow

>People still don't understand the concept of this thread popping up everyday and are giving genuine replies

Oh, I get it. It happens every day. Because the same thing happens every day in the movie.

As Nigel would say, there's a fine line between clever, and stupid.

BING!

>catched

How is that concept at all different from the billion other repeat shitposts?

Fucking LOVED that episode.
But I fucking loved every episode.
I wish RDA was in the film, he's so much better than Kurt Russell in that role.

Not everyone spends all day everyday on the shittiest board on Sup Forums

I got you, babe

>catched

The SG-1 episode (S04E06) titled, "Window of Opportunity" is pretty similar, and just happens to be one of the very best of the entire franchise.

This has been going on for over 7 years

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

Fucking LOVED that episode.
But I fucking loved every episode.
I wish RDA was in the film, he's so much better than Kurt Russell in that role.

It's like he's in groundhog day.
Making the same thread every day.

>Haunter

its like a ghost story where the ghost makes it happen to this chick
its... okay-ish? well-made flick with a twist, i suppose

Except you.
You're here forever faggot.

>catched

Edge of Tomorrow

>People still don't understand the concept of this thread popping up everyday and are giving genuine replies

Source Code

Oh, I get it. It happens every day. Because the same thing happens every day in the movie.

Tatami galaxy

>catched

Ice cream? I love ice cream

>no picture

El psy congroo

>catched

OKAY CAMPERS, RISE AND SHINE

Why does Bill Murray have the same face in everything? What is he even trying to convey here?

BANE? BANE CONNORS?

kek

>catched

And now a movie no one has ever seen on Sup Forums - Hurok

Run, Lola, Run.

It's like a mix between Lock, Stock and Groundhog Day, Best German film ever made.

>Best German film ever made.
The bar is pretty low desu

True, but still a great film.

youtube.com/watch?v=uz2-D4lY2qg

I agree, but for anyone who hasnt seen it yet there is nothing new in it

Can't believe you said that

>it's good, but don't bother watching a time travel movie if you've seen other time travel movies

Pretty narrow view you have there, b-ro. OP asked for suggestions, I gave him a good one.

Day break is a serie like groundhog day but it was canceled tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_Break

Its not that. Its worth to watch it but its not as good as used to be 19 years ago. I had the same feeling about Donnie Darko. It was ok movie but I watched it like a year ago and it was seriously out of date.

I forgot about it. It was so good despite having a nigger as a MC

First time's always the best. I watched Lola about 4 years ago, thought it was purty good.

I never liked Donnie Darko

>Gorundhog

Ok. Some recommendations
Time lapse: good
Timecrimes: shit and fuck you all shills
El incidente: ok

Why does she sit like that?

am I shadow banned?