Swedes women

>talk to swedish chick
>umm..user, like, it's pretty complicated, i don't blame you for not getting it, but basically russia and america is working together to attack france, that's why we need an eu army

Are all Swedish women that dumb?

It's true. Fuck France

what if she's right though????

Your people actually know about the european army. It is scary but in Spanish media there is zero mention about it. Makes you think the kind of censorship there is in this country.

Why are our women so dumb?

>russia and america is working together to attack france
¿Que?

We have nukes on nuclear submarines, try us.

Co-operated military training and purchases for nordic countries when?

WTF GUYS I thought we were cool

>news topic
>people don't care about it
>it doesn't make the news

te hace penser, no?

But it's true. Drumpf is a Kreml puppet installed to alienate the USA from other western countries.

You're the dumb one as that is exactly true.

It is scary because there is not a single anti-EU comentator or news in Spain and all the politicians (commies included) are in favour of the EU. Yet no one is talking about something as important as trying to create an European army while This is being spoken in many other european countries. You have to understand Spanish politicians like censorship as much as a bitch enjoy sucking dicks.

why would we attack france?

French would love if this were the case, it would make them feel relevant and not an American puppet

op is lying bro, we always got your back. i love bagels and cigarettes.

I would love it to happen so we can have a real war and beat your sweaty anglo ass

Shlomo for the last fucking time you can't make it this obvious.

We are pivoting to Asia, if Europoors cant keep up then thats your problem.

i'm not lying, i spent one and a half hours not trying to offend this girl.
the only resistance i offered to her retarded shit was saying "i don't think trump is as bad as they say, but i dunno".
I'm embarrassed by my lack of balls tbf.

>worried about france
>literally the worst entity in this planet

How can I get to impregnate 1.80m blonde blue eyed Swede?

Just walk up to him and demand to have sex.

Based Macron and his Swedish girl fan already know this.

you? literally just travel to scandinavia and culturally enrich the first chick you happen to pass by. no one will give a shit

>him
I mean a girl you silly dirty kraut

But I want to look after my son and not leave him in that feminist hellhole. I need to be able to get him after 9 months.

So is that why Macron is begging for Trump's good graces?

breathe

hah, why would you wanna do that shit? take a lesson from niggers, they don't bother with that shot, neither should you. telling you this as a father of two

Europe must unite under a nationalist alliance of Neo-Völkisch movements to destroy subhuman invaders and degenerate corrupters. America must be smashed into a thousand pieces.

>hah, why would you wanna do that shit?
I got bigger plans, I want to create better subrace, those genes are getting wasted there.
cool brb looking for tickets

Didn't we already beat communism? Is this a re-run?

>not leave him in that feminist hellhole
Why would you care tho? They have a Islamist party already and you only have to claim that you are Muslim, they will leave you alone with the feminist bs.

>Didn't we already beat communism?
>Europoors actually think THEY beat communism

Look at Europe now. Is that victory? You're being destroyed. By Americanization. By traitors inviting subhuman hordes to replace you. Fight back, Europe is superior to every other civilization to ever exist, it's people must not disappear into the night.

She's not entirely wrong desu. The Russians are actively trying to destabilise the West by promoting separatism and civil conflict (see: Aleksandr Dugin), and the Americans are the primary force behind both creating and moralising the current mass migration into Europe.

t. Paul Joseph Watson

He's a faggot degenerate Ameriboo

those islamists will become pussified gaylords soon enough

Where did she hear about that kind of thing?
Not saying that Russia and USA are friendly states but going as far as going at war with France is retarded

She didn't, its a bait thread.

Well when they allow the "Swedish tourists who visited Syria for some reason noone knows about", they will prob do against the pussification I guess. I remember one of the biggies of that party having good connections with the AKP and the Gray wolves and ultimately Turkey.

Islam needs to be reformed in Europe. We will have progressive Islam that respects women and freedom.

We dont need islam at all.

>progressive Islam that respects women and freedom
oxymoron

relax baguette we just borrowed some of the american nukes

If Islamists are driven out they will plot a comeback. But if they are domesticated, they will be harmless forever.

I am planning to make a rap video where I have Arab girls with hijabs shaking their asses and dancing on expensive cars.

Doesn't sound much different from your average Sup Forumstard.

Estonians are literally niggers

can u pivot your nukes out of our country?
k thx bye and dont come back

>France challenging us to a fight
>Brings up nukes
HAHAHHAHAHAH WE HAVE 6,000-14,000 NUKES HAHAHAHAH PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR DEMOCRACY

t. butthurt fundamentalist

I hope this lives up to the promise.

you cannot reform islam you retard. of course an estonigger wouldn't know as the only history with foreign groups are drunk russians.

>people are tryn to be nice the mentally challenged guy with nukes
>america: damn people respect us everywhere

Love em enough to invade and have them for your own eh?

It's not about the number. 10 thermonuclear war heads are enough to destroy a country the size of the US.
It's about whether you're ready to lose your country to destroy the french.

I'm not saying go to the imam and propose a reformation plan. Just erode it like the Americans have.

>tryn to be nice
So its customary in Europe to suck someones dick to show how nice you are?

>I am planning to make a rap video where I have Arab girls with hijabs shaking their asses and dancing on expensive cars.

That will only make them even angrier.

> But if they are domesticated, they will be harmless forever.

They wont and We know this from experience. We tried this in Spain, letting them live peacefully paying taxes (I am talking when the reconquest ended ) and Do you what happened with this mussies, they revolted because of muh saria law?; Then the catholic kings understood the only way to deal with muslims is by exterminating them and we did it and We replaced them.

you. cant.
only way to get islam to respect women and freedom is to erase islam from earth

That's a good way to manipulate a man child.
Trump was all excited to see the big toys. And all of sudden, not a word anymore about how bad is France in his speeches.

This was said about Christianity too until it was reformed.

french people suck dick whenever

here in europe we are nice to the mentally challenged especially if they are armed and dangerous

>Just erode it like the Americans have.
Muslims in America are far more educated and few compared to the the ones who are "enriching" Europe and grow en-mass. And if you think that the Eurocunts have the guts to stop the Saudi and Qatari foundings and going against the oil shekels, then have fun.

>>talk to swedish chick
>>umm..user, like, it's pretty complicated, i don't blame you for not getting it, but basically russia and america is working together to attack france, that's why we need an eu army

nah fundamentalist christians are reasonable

>Trump was all excited to see the big toys. And all of sudden, not a word anymore about how bad is France in his speeches.
Thats because you bowed to our superiority.

>here in europe we are nice to the mentally challenged especially if they are armed and dangerous
Then you have learned to respect the danger.

Even retards have the basic instinct of survival.

They need to be expelled,Europe only had two religions: Christianity and Judaism

Christianity went from dogmas to full cuck pretty fast. Just need to do some moulding.

In my country they are trying to hold the last line against gay marriage. Lol, like there's any use for that.

yeah sure mate keep spinning this like the sudden "unpredictable" fidget spinner hype

no it wasn't. stupid estonigger, this is why russia should invade you. you're just a poor sweden

>ica
wtf, they have ica in norgay?

>you're just a poor sweden

Thank you.

The real issue in people mind I believe is that Muslims are brown and are culturally not Europeans.
Religion is on top of it.

jews can fuck back to israel. europe is only for christians

gotta say after talking to the amerifat gotta say i actually start to like you as my neigbor
i mean atleast you are no anglo saxon

FUCK YOU WE WILL DESTROY YOU USA USA USA USA USA USA

Fuck off with your Semitic shit.

i agree

but watcha think about this as a fellow europoor

Apparently its working.

He thinks occupied countries that don't have nukes should pay respect, and so it is.

man fuck go to school and learn what this mutual assured destruction is or fix your schooling system in general for fucks sake

I am referring to religions that have been in Europe for a long time and have contributed to the development of the Continent

Christianity > Paganism

>Christianity > Paganism
Literal foreign desert religion.

Obviously France has taken back its position with Macron in the lead and cuck Hollande gone. It looks nice and dandy, but I'm concerned there might be a rift between Germany and France in the future if France makes too many power plays.

>getting bought up by the chinese
working
we will see how that goes mate last time it was only war reparations and half a occupation and the world burned we will see ow much is left after this occupation is over

WHY DID SWEDISH WOMAN SAY THIS??????????????????????????????????????

TO AVOID PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH GAY SWEDE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets pray our government doesnt cuck us as much as it pains me to say this but we need a strong french-german friendship to strengthen the eu against outside powers

>learn what this mutual assured destruction
You seem to be the one who doesn't understand what MAD is.

>getting bought up by the chinese
Are you upset that Germany can't afford to purchase America?

>we will see ow much is left after this occupation is over
There will be plenty of Muslims for you after occupation is over.

>we need a strong french-german friendship to strengthen the eu against outside powers
French-German 'friendship' is what destroyed what little EU power had.

noice

Of course. Merkel looks very salty and tired compared to Macron, hope she won't start to spoil France's newfound energy out of spite. But we will see, it looks better than the cracking EU we have been dealing with for the past 2 years at least.

The religion of the desert was more useful in Europe than paganism

not even the chinese would buy you if not for the power they gain with it over you

nice reddit spacing btw

Yes, for ending the tribal differences, but in the end for butchering each other over which sect was the true one.

what fucked the eu was our government especially merkel(rapefugees welcome) and our financeminister (letsfuccgreccewitoutgrease)schäuble

says the most christian country in the world

>not even the chinese would buy you if not for the power they gain with it over you
Nice tumblr intellect tier response.

Truth is Europe is old news and not drivers of innovation or new technology. Just a hedonistic swamp of petty thieves and sub-par fascists.

>what fucked the eu was our government especially merkel
Then it is Germany's failure to take responsibility for. Again.

>muh inoovation
>muh hyperloop
you dont know that our governement cucked our scientific advance by saying diesel is clean
(a guy from the green party)