What is Northern Mexico like? Are the people there really as different from other Mexicans like the memes say...

What is Northern Mexico like? Are the people there really as different from other Mexicans like the memes say? Is there any actual animosity towards other Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3x67XoYo_Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=FxqbwebKpX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unironically, in central america, the more indigenous an area is the less shitty and violent is. especially mayans.

No. Stop making threads about us.

Not really. There simply isn't any kind of race correlation, there are both safe and violent places with the exact same demographics, including Mayans.

He is right. Kill yourself, criollo scum.

Funny that you mention Guatemala, since that entire country, even their capital, is overwhelmingly Mayan compared to Mexico, and they still have a higher murder rate

>but mestizos and criollos!!!!!

Mexico has way more mestizos and criollos, and Guatemala is still more violent overall, with way more Mayans, proportionally speaking.

>but underpopulated jungles
Not an argument

>THIS much butthurt

About what?

This just means Criollos and Mestizos are way more violent in Guatemala than in Mexico.

There's no real animosity but northerners banter southerners for being poor indios
And southerners banter northerners for being narcos and speaking spanglish

This is the first thread I've made about Mexico

>speaking spanglish
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

They use disgusting words like parkear, troca and wachar

From which Mexican area's do most chicano's originate?

>troca

Literally nothing wrong with this word.

i'm from juarez and i struggle with anger issues

Southern and central states, 5 de Mayo is largely celebrated because of people from Puebla, you've got a lot from Michoacán, Oaxaca, Guerrero and Veracruz and also quite a big contingent from the central and Bajío regions where there's town virtually devoid of men.So edo. de México, Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Queretaro, Guanajuato.Yes, you will find Mexicans from all over but those dominate.

I'm from Sinaloa and only lower class people would speak like that, your average norteño doesn't speak a lick of English anyway outside of touristy areas like Cabo and Mazatlán, it's borderfags that you're describing here, the north isn't just Tijuana.

all the northern part of memexico

Non white mongrels.

Western-Central states

All mexicans speak spanglish

i thought whites were supposed to have a prominent nose bridge

All the Americas are non European ultimately irrelevant wastes carried only by European literature.

They do.

>tfw no mex bf

That's a meme why would most people originate in the states with better economies/HDI?

I went to chihuahua one time when I was younge, kids were throwing rocks at a doggo near a field.
Mexicunts fuck off.

Mexicans are subhumans and so are all Americans, Americans espicially arent even humans but golem recipients of information and values through mass media.

I want to kiss a subhuman =3

>no jaw
>no chin
>small nose
>no lips

holy fuck im glad im not white lmao

Americans prize individuality yet all of them are educated by the same system, all are recipients of values by the same people and all are given two choices, republican or democrat which ultimately doesnt cone from individuals and their individual thought but the thought of a select few who construct the only options and distributes this to hundreds of millions who believe they are actually making a choice if their own and not what has been chosen for them by a few.

>I have different values than that of the mass media
>therefore I am wrong

>American values are not those of an individual but that of the mass media/hollywood.

I think southern Mexico is more native and Northern México is more criollo

Stop using that stupid word. Nobody ever says "criollo" outside of history classes.

These videos show the average lives in the North and the South, I'll let you guys decide.

North:

youtube.com/watch?v=3x67XoYo_Xw

South:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxqbwebKpX4

this guy lives in the south

Which region of Mexico is she from?

New Mexico