Has the show peaked with James King?

Has the show peaked with James King?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8
youtube.com/watch?v=KZuBPvq1mCo
youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw
scientificamerican.com/article/military-leaders-urge-trump-to-see-climate-as-a-security-threat/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/02/pentagon-fights-climate-change-sea-level-rise-defense-department-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh god not this webm again

REEEEEEEE MUH LEG

Imagine if a piece broke off and fell in your mouth.

how the fuck do you even get to this point

They remind me of potato gems - I just want to break them off one by one and add some salt and start chewing.

brap

what is this webm from i need more context

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8

I'd love to see somebody grab a penis pump or breast pump - electric if possible for more power - and take to all those sores with it until they burst liquid gold

thank you kind stranger

my 600lb life

>james is sleeping with a married woman
>knocks her up
>twice
>she finally divorces her husband and marries james
>he starts getting super fat
>daughter has to drop out of school to take care of him, wife cant do it alone
>hasnt sat up in 3 years
>try to have a gofundme page to pay for the trip to houston for weight loss surgery
>raise next to nothing
>father has to mortgage his house
>still cant afford travel by ambulance
>so they put him in a u-haul instead
>dr now tells him to go on a diet
>doesnt
>gains 130lbs in 2 months
>dr is pissed
>has him hospitalized
>manages to gain 3lbs
>dr now tells him to fuck off he cant be helped
>episode ends with a bunch of people helping him sit upright
>keeps gaining

holy fuck. I almost vomited when I watched 3 seconds of that webm.

they are harvesting the yellow stuff cuz the chinese will pay good money for them for medicinal value

Why the fuck is this guy just throwing up onto the table top. Get a bucket you savage.

because it's funny

Good Lord...

I still don't know if that's pus or soap.

>being to lazy to kill himself
Its not like he has anything better to do

youtube.com/watch?v=KZuBPvq1mCo

>daughter is arguing in the comments

wew lads

But he is killing himself, user

Holy fuck.
It really isn't a mystery shit like this only happens in America.

fattest person in the world is in egypt

The Sphinx isnt that fat, user.

peaked? no. There are still some really good upcoming episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw

>daughter is arguing in the comments

besekino

>uproots entire family to go to houston
>dad refinances house to pay for it
>has a team of EMT's cart his ass 12 hours to houston
>just to find out he didnt lose a single pound and the doctor can do nothing for him
>give him a few more months
>heart fails, goes to hospital
>this would be a turning point for most people
>gains 150 pounds
>has the willpower of a toddler

how can anything top this guy

dont forget

>i want fried rice
>rice is on the list of things you arent allowed to eat
>but its FRIED!!!

>daughter
where? I'm not seeing it.

>never in the hospital longer than a week

KEk where is this

lol delusional. What a bunch of retarded shits.

Sweet Jesus. I refuse believe this shit is real. This is just some kinda wizard level cgi.

around an hour in

He got more poon than the wizards on Sup Forums and he cant even leave his bed

Remember when educational media was a thing in America? Now you can only see it on public channels like PBS or NPR.

remember when america wasn't full of idiots that didnt need to be taught not to touch hot things?

Don't worry. Trump cut all funding for those, too, so now the Idiocracy can go full throttle.

are we gonna pretend people cared about that shit before

Who dat in pic?

Mr. Rogers did. So do I. If you don't, that's fine. It's totally on you, but for millions of poor kids, it's a source of knowledge, education, and a sense of community.

I was one of them.

>americans

fuck off nerd

the federal government is bloated and has no responsibility to fund that shit. trump is literally doing what the founding fathers intended, provide defense and nothing more.

did he die at the end

That's nice, but the Founding Fathers wrote this:

We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution for the United States of America.

At best, he's covering one of those promises at the price of all others, but that's fine. Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

>eats 10k calories a day
>surprised he's not a human anymore
Are americans really like that?

what a guy

>At best, he's covering one of those promises at the price of all others, but that's fine.

hot opinion do you have a blog i can follow bby???

>Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

nice completely unrelated statement

t. has not made an excuse in his life

Do non-Americans really think morbidly obese fat fucks really think like normal human beings?

>130 pounds in 2 months

Hot rebuttal. It's nice to see that you're already too stupid to connect the dots without someone guiding your hand. The only thing that remains unclear at this point is whether it's willful on your part or if it was someone else who helped you shove your head so far up your own ass.

How's that for blog?

Pretty shitty blog

But here is an upvote anyway plebbit friend

>41 years old

jesus christ he acts like he's 19

>their enablers are just as delusional
hmm, really makes you think

>i'm excited to show the doctor my progress
>gained 150 pounds

pmsl

why do their families enable this, it is obviously mental illness and self harm

they need to be punished

By the way, what are the other episodes where they're so delusional that they just keep gaining weight and eventually the doctor gives up on them?

I know there's at least one or two more

it some type of fluid from his body. he talks about his cellulitis "draining"

are you serious?

in the age of the internet do you think children are going to sit down and watch second rate government funded "educational" shows on an outdated platform?

Dr. Now is savage as fuck.

What were his best moments?

Not the same user you replied to, but an unhealthy, poorly-educated population is a national security risk. Look at Russia and their military.

Also:

scientificamerican.com/article/military-leaders-urge-trump-to-see-climate-as-a-security-threat/

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/02/pentagon-fights-climate-change-sea-level-rise-defense-department-military/

Fuckin' libs though, amiright?

It can theoretically leak out of your pores or any cut. Your skin can also split with severe cellulitis. I know somebody who did an ABI (ankle-brachial index, basically a blood pressure test for your feet and toes) on a 500-pounder and their skin split like a sausage casing when they inflated the ankle cuff.

The only solution to the climate question is genocide, but that's not something that people are willing to talk about let alone accept - so what's the point? Best case scenario is the middle class being taxed more to implement stuff that won't work. There's no sense in supporting any of this.

>tfw too fat to kill yourself

must be shit.

>Best case scenario is the middle class being taxed more to implement stuff that won't work.

Lowering carbon emissions now can definitely help mitigate and slow the effects of climate change, and there is no middle class any more, decades of conservative economic policy has assured that. The wealthy should be taxed at a higher rate, closer to what they were during the greatest period of economic expansion and prosperity in our history (post WWII through the 1960s).

that sounds like what was happening to the KING. when they were relocating him, his inside his legs brushed up against the door frame and started bleeding. he also squealed every time his legs moved, i assume from the skin cracking and splitting.

What that yellow stuff ? Mold? Gangrene?

excess protein

Cheese Gromit

We should just jail all these vile creatures and take away all their freedoms.

his goo

And this justifies funding NPR and PBS how?

Especially when the US has a history of literally banning state funded media from broadcasting in the US.

It's not necessarily cracking or splitting, there's just so much fluid that there's pressure on every single nerve ending. A light breeze would be agonizing. GIS for "pitting edema" or "cobblestone edema."

Prolly pus, lymph.

Penny. A pathological liar and living in her own fantasy world

>and there is no middle class any more

correct, they became the upper middle class

This is definitely someone's very specific fetish.

NPR and PBS don't need government funding. Only selfish people who don't donate claim they do

>Lowering carbon emissions now can definitely help mitigate and slow the effects of climate change
All it does is giving companies incentives to move abroad where such a regulation doesn't exist.

Carbon isn't even that big of a problem compared to other shit like methane, and that methane's getting produced by lifestock that people want to eat. Less eaters, less lifestock, less methane, less harm to the climate.

I know it's not nice but I think we're in dire need of some culling and until you faggots can acknowledge this there's no point in entertaining your constant whining

Boogie2988 with Diamond Dallas Page
not a fetish, I just find puking to be hilarious.Unless there's such a thing as a laughing fetish

What percentage of the federal budget goes towards public broadcasting (PBS, NPR and the like)?

If they're so immobile they can't walk out of bed why do their families keep overfeeding them.

There's a point where I can't totally blame the fatties (they are clearly mentally ill after all) and have to blame the people feeding them.

If I overfeed my dog by letting him eat all the treats he wants it's my fault, not the dog's. Same logic IMO.

>deflecting

Why should the government be funding PBS and NPR when there have been outright bans on the US government funding media corporations?

PBS and NPR are publicly and privately funded, that's why they're begging for money all the time. The government merely provides grants to local affiliates provided they meet certain criteria.

Why should the government be funding the National Park system?

Because they're dumb as fuck broken propel, both the fatty and the enabler.

>There's a point where I can't totally blame the fatties (they are clearly mentally ill after all) and have to blame the people feeding them
The people feeding them are mentally ill too

Do you notice how the people surrounding them are also obese? There's a reason for that

>mentally ill
The people in these shows don't go far enough, they are mentally ill, they need to be forced to lose the weight. I'm surprised that drug and alcohol rehab clinics don't cater to these freaks.

>catering to people who refuse to help themselves