Why do Americans have so many allergies? I've never known anyone to have peanut allergy for example...

Why do Americans have so many allergies? I've never known anyone to have peanut allergy for example, but it seems to be very prevalent in the US from what I reckon.

I'm allergic to Penicillin and sulfa drugs

Because of the bleach in their food, their food are very sanitized unlike in Europe. So kids are not able to create defense during the grow

>be american
>jew chops of your dick
>jew feed you dog food
>jew makes money off of you dying in a desert

How about I kick your teeth in then feed 'em to you?

New world "water"

please speak real english

That was extremely correct, much more natural than typed speech. What you is.. what? That was like complaining about a robot that passed a Turing test is too human. Wtf

>tfw physically debilitating and emotionally crushing peanut butter addiction

FINGERS. INTO. EYES.

Are you drunk?

Yes but I fail too see what was wrong with

How about it's not that witty?

Peanut allergy is so fucking rampant in Sweden.

over-sanitation and lack of dietary variation. the red dye in doritos and jello gives me a rash and cheddar makes me shit and puke

Are threats of violence usually seen as an attempt at comedy in Finrand?

It wasn't meant to be witty at all..

What the fuck am I talking to? A Tree? Am I alone here? It was just ghoulish overkill, a meme-y threat on the internet. I wasn't trying to be clever.

All white Americans claim to have celiac disease, some degree of autism or PTSD.

We're naturally trying to understand and work towards solving our problems.

A process which you are genetically incapable of replicating.

The average Amerishart possesses a meek physical constitution and a fragile mind that often culminates in a shooting spree

Truly a pitiful race

>tfw for a few weeks during summer my nose was runny from pollen and I was getting scratchy throat and numb lips every time I ate peanut butter, almonds, or peaches

Thank god it passed, I don't know what I would have done if it was permanent

peanut butter is more prevalent in the usa so a lot of kids are bound to have peanut allergies.

I have a peanut allergy too they are very common here

>Anglo "genes"

What is this supposed to mean?

>Best guess for this image: 2014 fifa world cup

wat

Red countries add fluor into water

Peanut allergies are a meme. Almost nobody who says they're allergic is actually allergic.